➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm

No replies...

Ima just... drop this here. XD Little night in the woods PPS.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:04 pm

hi all! o/
this is my first time posting on the fanclub despite being a small part of viscets since around january-ish, which is surprising. ive been planning to post here for a while but social anxiety, heh ;v;

as of right now I have 5 viscets, all of which can be found here. my most recent ones were a custom and a baby i got from a breeding me and sschw did~ ^^

Here's a link to my custom, which im incredibly proud of ♥ he's been in the works for a while.

he's based off a dragon, and has a lil dragon friend by the name of Abaven (present in his cover). I plan to fix up a nice little reference and add it in the post i reserved below sanke's~

here's a link to the baby! ♥ she was made by true knight and i love her aAAAhh

before i forget;

Replies wrote:@Mint Chip cant wait to see who will be picked in the future for GAs~
@Razors aww, such a pretty viscet ;o; i sense there'll be a strong competition for her, with all that art on the line!
@delphiinium gl with the auctions and revamping your viscets!
@DauntlessDivergentC Catriona is so pretty~ that unicorn horn ;v;
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:13 pm

@Howling aw, I love the dreaming art you did, its so beautiful :)
@Tigerblue so sorry to miss your stream.
@Mint... puppiessss
@SilverSamurai gah missed your stream too x.x
@Kydashing if I RPed still I would totes hit you up, but good luck :)
@Skyler super congrats on the new babs and oh man is cannon beautiful! :)
@Kim pretty baby :)
@DauntlessDivergentC congrats and welcome :)
@delphiinium welcome back :D
@Mint oooh shiny and new!
@Cyber ooh tempting!

Just a few things, I wanted to say hi to all the new owners and welcome to Viscets :) If you need friends or enemies just PM me my babs are always up for friends ^^
Annd I'm super buys at the moment so please be paicent I'll judge comps as soon as I'm able, but I have a lot on my plate for next couple days so hopefully it'll calm down ^^'
That being said, I got some art today that I ordered and am soooo beyond happy with it!
I ordered these from Soulsplosion and OMG are they amazing!!! (will order again when I have more funds XD)

Canis and Lupus carrying a rope, on their way out to catch some rascally animal that got loose.

Charley and a little glass statue of himself (that of course he made himself) (omg I love it sooo much its totes a charley thing)

And I ordered this from Songbirdss on dA (love love love their art!)
My baby Kimmy being her adorable self (probs causing her papa's problems)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm

@Mint Ohh! I like the idea of actually getting to try out on the lines! Can't wait to make some entries!
@Humerussin Wow! Your custom looks fantastic! Love the dragony appearance it has!
@cyberdragon - very pretty PPS child! May try for it!
@grifforik That art looks fantastic! I hopefully will be trying to get art of my viscets soon too.

Now, I don't have any DA points, but I have plenty of C$. I am looking for a T3 MYO Ticket, but would also buy a T2 ticket if I can't get ahold of a T3. I'd also be willing to throw in some art for a T3! If you have one you are willing to trade, just PM me!

(Long post warning!)
I wanted to poke in and introduce my newest two viscets! (And reintroduce Marrok now that he is more developed)
First is Marrock
Marrock is the mage for the king. He spends his days holed up, experimenting with mostly healing spells and potions; however if the king requests anything else, he makes it his first priority. Through his work, the kingdom thrives and expands. He is most known for creating a spell that repels and projectile weapon, giving the military a massive upper hand in battle. Although people admire it for the strategic effects in battle, he created it solely to save the lives of the people who live in the kingdom.

Personality:
Marrock is the most kind hearted soul anyone could ever meet. Never could he intentionally harm someone, and he often goes through great struggles to make spells to fit the army’s needs while still keeping people out of harms way. He has made a few spells that are lethal, however he keeps his powerful and dangerous spells and potions to himself, only creating them for knowledge’s sake.
Although kind and gentle, Marrock is no push over. He knows how to hold his ground and keep a level head. Every action has a consequence, and Marrock thinks through all of them before making a final decision. He knows he will make the best decision for his morals and won’t let anyone interfere with them.
He is also incredibly loyal and trustworthy. In times of danger, he will put himself in harm’s way to save those he cares about. He will protect his loved ones and is the only time he would ever harm anything. Marrock recognizes the importance of trust and will never intentionally do things to break it. Secrets are always safe with him, as he will take them to the grave. That is, unless the secret needs to be told for people’s safety.

Next is Amrie.

She is Marrock's adopted daughter. Marrock took her in shortly after joining the Mage's Circle,finding her abandoned as a pup at the castle gate. He desperately tried to teach her everything he knows. Unfortunately, she is not adept with magic, struggling with even the most basic concepts. She is okay with alchemy, but lacks the true inner talent needed to thrive in the environment the Mage's Circle has. Faced with the decision of staying or leaving to find her true passion, she currently has decided to stay with her adopted father. She tries to help the circle the best she can by gathering ingredient, cleaning equipment, and any other work they provide her with. It isn't the most glamorous jobs, but it provides her with a lot of free time to work on her art and stay with the only family she knows.

Personality:
Amrie tends to be a bit short tempered and easily flustered. When confronted with obstacles she has to overcome, she freaks out and lashes out at those around her. She gets panicky very quickly, not making her a great problem solver. This has been a downfall with her while helping in the Mage's circle.
Despite her temper, Amrie is generally a sweetheart. Very outgoing and mostly friendly, she has a lot of people who like to come and talk to her, and she likes to talk with them! Unfortunately, this can create a problem when trying to get things done, as she will easily forget about the task at hand and creates a delay in her work.
Amrie's biggest flaw is probably the way she gossips. She loves rumors and learning all of the secrets going on in the castle. These rumors she hears spread like wild fire, and they are known to create trouble not only in the castle, but in the entire kingdom.

Lastly, this is my third Viscet, Cora

Cora, since she was a viscling, has been fascinated by the dark art of Necromancy. While she may not look it, Cora is actually over 150 years old, but as a child, she made a deal with a demon of death, Brigor, to stay looking youthful forever. Her soul purpose in life seems to be to cause chaos everywhere she goes. Currently, she is plotting to wage a war with the kingdom to claim it for Brigor, but first she needs to convince the dragon race to fight with her, not because she needs allies, but because her conjurations need powerful souls to feed on.

Personality:
Cora is incredibly smart, manipulative, and smooth with her words. Coercing people to do her bidding is no problem for her. Because of this, she has a small group of people who will follow her everywhere, hoping to learn some of her dark magic. She has no intention of teaching them anything of use, but they feed her ego, so she lets them stick around.
Because of her dark childhood, Cora is resentful and bitter towards most of the world. This fuels her desire to conquer it and create a "beautiful" world of darkness ruled by Brigor.
Despite her tough exterior, she has a soft spot. Not a large one, but if you poke around enough, you'll discover her love for flowers, particularly nightshade and blue bells. She actually has a small garden devoted to them, however she will kill anyone who comes remotely close to it.

(Phew... That was longer than planned. Also, if anyone has any Viscets that would fit into my Viscet's universe, they are open for relations!)
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 am

Shadow- Cute viscets!
Griff- Ah Soul's art is just amazing!
Humerussian- Congrats on the new viscets!

So,
Im looking to purchase a T2 myo for my birthday in May to make a corgi viscet because corgis are my favorite dog breed, and i just love them, but won't be getting a real corgi until im older.

So i guess im taking commissions? I have a few examples on my DA, and ill try to add more daily.
DA

Im doing headshots for 50 points
Busts for 80
and fullbodies for 100
mutations and hard designs DO NOT cost extra, but beware i will most likely butcher designs rip
please PM me if you would like to order ^^

- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

@delphinium - ooo cool personalities! Glad to see you around the community again!
    @grifforik - amazing art! I especially love the ones done by Soul they're so cute!
    @Shadow Striker - Oh wow that's some really great development for your viscets!

Who was your first viscet? How/when did you get them?:
    Batch #93 Hollow (who is coming home soon ;w;)

Hollow was gifted to me last year I think after I stopped being a stubborn walnut.

If you could steal any viscet?
    Ehhhhhh stealing is wrong. besides I gotta guard my own viscets hahaha.

Do your viscets live in a modern or pack/natural setting?:
    Not really either? Mine are in a fantasy ish universe. Depending on rps and AU rps they can fit in for those.

What's your favorite uncommon trait?:
    Dragon nose.

What's your favorite rare/event rare trait?:
    Rare - Heterochromia/eye mutation.
    Event Rare - either: Glass/ice mane, goop, tailmouth, feathered paws, wings, or crystals.

If your viscets were people, which ones do you think you'd get along with the best/worst?:
    Get along with - Raze Candy , Atum , Arturia, and Susano.
    The worst - Ren, Wyzenia, Iwan, Damien, and Raven.

If your viscets live in a modern setting, have you thought of what their houses are like?:
    Mmmm they live in different places and different structures and buildings, it just depends on the location.

If they live in a pack, have you thought about their ranks?:
    They don't exactly live in a pack and I don't remember what their ranks were when I used to have pack bio for them.

Who's forms took you the longest?:
    Uhhhh idk? I usually spend a lot of time or effort in little time for my forms since I use my free time for it.

What viscet was your luckiest win?
    I honestly think Iwan and Ren are my luckiest wins but i'd say that about any viscets I'd win in a comp ^^'

Are any of your viscets in permanent pairs?:
    Kishi has her mate
    Wynsdrrawr is married to her "Beast" (husband/mate)
    Ren is mates with SilverSamurai's Zakai
    Iwan is married to lady lightwing's Pandora jane (PJ)

Are any of your viscet's personalities based on you?:
    There are some. Most just share my interests and dislikes and such.

How often do you check for new viscets?:
    Not that often or not too often?

What's your favorite kind of competition?:
    I don;t think I have any favorites? I still have a lot of improvement to do.

If you could change any of your viscet's biological sex, would you? If so, who?
    I don't think there's anyone's biological sex I would change.

If you could breed any 2 of your viscets regardless of bio sex, what pair would you choose?
    Uhhhhhh I have no idea? I don't think there's any pairings I have like that at the moment or any story canon kids between anyone. Well maybe but idk.

Do you have a character thread/page for your viscets?
    I technically do? I kinda also rather use my AU story thread for it.

Are there any palettes /colors/color combos/patterns that you're weak to?
    Mmm I'm usually weak to gradients, ombres, super detailed patterns/markings (says me who makes those designs for my own characters), and sometimes mane mutations or horns. If i'm designing for my own characters or a viscet custom i'd be pretty bad with any base colors that are not: white, gray, black, or browns and sometimes blues and reds. I'm working on it though.

If you could add a trait to viscets, what would it be? (It can be anything! Tails, eye traits, specific mane traits, anything you can think of!)
    Uhhhh that would be a secret.....
Last edited by maritime. on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 am

hiii, everyone !! i've just won my first ever viscet, so i thought i'd introduce the little cutie ~ !

this is marcus (his friends call him marcy)
he's a slightly snarky, sarcastic little ball of fluff. he loves heights and being able to look down on people, but, alas, he isn't very tall, so the only way for him to do that is to climb things. he always seems slightly haughty, and therefore irritates a lot of other viscets.
he's pansexual, and open for relationships (friends, enemies, a mate, whatever !! <3)
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:33 am

@Scarlet_Wolf Congrats on your first!! :D Marcus is absolutely adorable <33
@Tigerblue good luck on that T2 MYO Ticket goal!
@ShadowStriker I love your new children aaa <33
@griff Wow those pieces are lovely! :0 I'll have to commission Soul sometime.
@humerussin Your viscets are all absolutely beautiful <3
@delphii Welcome back my man!! <33 Good to see you around again. vuv
@Dauntless If you'd like, there's a thread dedicated to looking for romance for your viscets :> You can find it here!

Hey all! Just here to answer some questions and introduce my 3 new babiens <3

First off is my first ever PPS girlie, Talila Anita--though most of my viscets call her Saffron because she loves cooking.
I won her as an RU to Placebo's grey tabby adoption, and I love
her to bits. She's a sweet, bright little girl who loves cats. :>

Second is my (ironically) other cat girl RU, and her name is Heike Joss-Annette Holloway.
She's a smart one, very quick-witted and decisive. She's polite, but
a bit standoffish if she doesn't know you. AND HER NUMBER IS 1337
I HAVE THE LEETEST VISCET
i drew this with my finger on a trackpad go easy on me

And finally my newest Banana babe, ehehe <3 This is Finistresse Elise Hawkins!
I don't have much on her yet, but I do know she's a feisty little gal,
and I love her to death. ;v;

And now for questions ;P

Who was your first viscet? How/when did you get them?:
      Vesko! I won him by a dinosaur gif competition on December 16th of 2015 <3
    If you could steal any viscet?
      Oh gosh, there's so many. I can't even pick. I legitimately cannot answer this question ;0;
    Do your viscets live in a modern or pack/natural setting?:
      A sort of weird mix. My "viscet hub" world is where they live together as a pack, but they also share a big house they all live in. It's...weird, but I mean...it works, so ;v;
    What's your favorite uncommon trait?:
      oooOOO probably tail tufts!! <33 6 of my viscets have them vuv
    What's your favorite rare/event rare trait?:
      Leopard tail, 100% without fail <3 My fav event trait is probably either Mermaid tail or Mistmane. not sure if Legendary counts for this but I love me some wings mm <3
    If your viscets were people, which ones do you think you'd get along with the best/worst?:
      Oh boy, I think I'd personally get along with Kennedy the best just because we're so similar. Of course I'd get along with Banana, because she's a sweetheart momma, and I'd have tons of fun with Laszlo.
    If your viscets live in a modern setting, have you thought of what their houses are like?:
      They share one massive house, almost a mansion. It's like any other big house, really, nothing super special.
    If they live in a pack, have you thought about their ranks?:
      I think if they were forced to form a pecking order then Vesko would be the Alpha; not just because he was my first viscet but because he's the most levelheaded of the group. McCoy would be the beta; he's cross and gruff, but he knows what he's doing. The mass of the pack would then break down into two tiers: The older adults who are more mature and experienced, and the younger adults. They'd all be relatively equal, but the older viscets would have more respect and a bigger say in pack matters.
    Whose forms took you the longest?:
      Ho, boy, Kennedy's took days to complete. She was my dreamie and I spent so many hours pouring over my form and artwork making it perfect. Tilo's form also took me awhile--ironically, it was a pseudo-FCFS, which means there was a form limit and I had to. I didn't have enough time to finish my idea before I went to bed, and I was so sure that I wasn't going to be able to still put in a form in the morning. Then I woke up and there was more time so I freaked out and went into hyper writing mode. Long story short(wheeze get it) I wrote 1600 words for a story that only required 300 :')
    What viscet was your luckiest win?
    HOO BOY
      Mellantollak and McCoy both were raffles. Mel was 450 and McCoy was 458. I won them both in the span of a week along with 456, Banana Split Crunch. That was a strange week, but golden. Janurary 29th is the day I won 450; 129 is my lucky number. Not only did I win three viscets in one week but two of them were raffles and it was such an exhilarating few days :'D
    Are any of your viscets in permanent pairs?:
      Yep! Vesko, Calleigh, Mellantollak, and Kennedy are all mated to different viscets. Plus Melange and Banana are each other's mates <3
    Are any of your viscet's personalities based on you?:
      *sideglance
      *shuffles
      *mumbles
      Kennedy...
    How often do you check for new viscets?:
      A few times every other hour :')
    What's your favorite kind of competition?:
      Mmmm. I love pseudo-FCFS, and writing competitions are always exciting, if rare. Impress Mes always stress me out too much ;0;
    If you could change any of your viscet's biological sex, would you? If so, who?
      Nah, I wouldn't. I love them all as they are.
    If you could breed any 2 of your viscets regardless of bio sex, what pair would you choose?
      I wouldn't, probably; I'm heavily considering putting Tomomi and Flynn together, though.
    Do you have a character thread/page for your viscets?
      Yep! It's right here, but you can also see it at the top of my sig c:
    Are there any palettes/colors/color combos/patterns that you're weak to?
      mmmmm yes. I love viscets with white bases, and I love especially white and a healthy green together. I love starry/moon/spacey designs, and one of my favorite types of viscets are ones with little tiny unusual markings scattered everywhere. That's what I had in mind when I designed Mellantollak. :> I tend to prefer unnatural palettes to totally natural ones, and I'm rarely a fan of natural markings.
    If you could add a trait to viscets, what would it be? (It can be anything! Tails, eye traits, specific mane traits, anything you can think of!)
      I know it's been mentioned several times, but bat/dragon wings would be sick. Beyond that I think it would be cool if we added long, fluffy drape tails like Anteaters have.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 am

Hello everybody ~
      Just came to say hello again. C:

@Shadow Striker
      Congrats on those cuties!
      @Scarlet_Wolf
      Congrats on Marcus! He seems very interesting.
      @G1 Sunstreaker
      That new pps of yours is adorable! Congrats on winning her!

I'm looking for some friends/enemies/possible relationships for Arnost. (Pm me possibly?)
      He's a pretty chill guy who loves graffiti art and rock music.
      When he was in highschool his friends decided to form
      somewhat of a rock band, and he went along with the idea.
      So I'm looking for other Viscets who could have attended
      his highschool and joined the band with him.
      Maybe even a roleplay?

I might even start to make Viscet signatures for free.
      So be on the lookout for that!

It's nice to see you all again! Have a great rest of your week!

- Kait
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:30 am

new poll at the top of our FC.
please vote as your opinions are important to us, you can also comment here with why or whynot.
------
I decided to ask the communities opinion because thus far our limits seem to be working pretty smooth for everyone but I know many people would probably like to have an extra "adopt" slot per month. This wouldn't change any rules but that one rule;; and it would only count on the month it's implemented on. So we'll see when / if that will be.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets