Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:43 am

━━━( WHAT'S NEW )━━━━━━━━━━━━

i've made good on my word and created that roleplay server strictly for kalons!
      it's still being edited up and stuff but for the most part it's up and running with all the channels
      made and more to be added as needed. it is also not just a roleplay server now but a hub for
      people looking to show off their kals AND announce that they're looking for relationships in a
      manner that won't have your message only seen by four or five people! you can post artwork and
      stream notices there too!

click here to join

You have to verify yourselves in the game-start channel though! there's a pinned message with a tiny form
      to fill out!

also i'm streaming now!

https://join.me/thecrystalprince
      https://join.me/thecrystalprince

━━━( REPLIES )━━━━━━━━━━━━

@catyclaws - such a cute boy <3 i might toss asphodel at him for friendships
      @high noon - those are some hot kids oml, i'm especially fond of the dragon kal for reasons that need not be discussed
      @eonian - awww lookit his little tail <333 he's super cute and now i must imagine this cutie as a mafia overlord q w q

kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 am

Just looking for some relationships for my kals. just pm me. link in sig.
    also considering changing my username, tho im still unsure.
    just letting you guys know.

Will also answer questions bc why not. Answering with Holly Ribbon for the sake of devloping him more.

Does your kalon enjoy halloween?
    He loves it! but god is he terrified.

Do they still go trick or treating?
    yes! well... unless hes stuck at home handing out candy to kids.

Do they give out treats or hide in their home?
    he hates being scared and wouldn't do it to someone else, so he enjoys giving out treats.

Do they like horror movies?
    He can't handle them, so that's a definite no.

Does your kalon carve pumpkins?
    He always will! even if it's just something as simple as a face.

@ high noon - will definitely check out your comms soon!
    @ catyclaws - if i have any kals that might be good friends ill let you know!
    @ boss. - god i love your art you'd better believe ill be in that stream
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby littlelies » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

if anyone needs their hm custom to be made, please pm me!
    i'm open to make your hm custom ♡

closed! thank you all for pm'ing me

alsoo, introducing my newest kit!
    she currently doesn't have a name, so i'd love to hear any suggestions!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    @undyne..; good luck finding relationships for your kals! holly seems like such a chill soft guy, he's so cute aha
    @boss.; i hope your stream goes well, i love your art so much! also i wish i still roleplayed but it's not for me anymore pfft, i hope the roleplay is fun!
    @sandstorm814; what a cutie little ych!! i hope you get lots of orders ♡
    @catyclaws; marsh is absolutely gorgeous aaah! i'll try and send you a pm later!
    @*starshimmer*; good luck finding relationships for your kals!! they're all so gorgeous omf
    @red; kessler is such a gorgeous dude i love him
    @eonian; vindis is so cool?? i love his colors oh man, i hope you find a good trade as well!
    @dolly; lenora is so pretty oh my god!! i love her colors sm, and i love the halo around her body
    @viixen; wow look at all that art! also your kit is super cute, congrats!
Last edited by littlelies on Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby gojo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 am

looking for ooc breeding, i have an autopass item from the valentine event!
pm me if interested - :)))))))))))

proof of autopass
kalonnsnsnnsns

link your kalons plese. it goes without saying but im most interested in legendary traits lmaooooo

@littlelies i really like that kit just as much as i like you ily
@undyne gl with relationships yes
@boss. i hope you have fun on the stream!
Last edited by gojo on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby capone. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 am

i. cap talks
    heya !! i hope everyone is having a great day/evening/whatever !! things have been rough for me lately for several reasons but i'm slowly picking myself back up with a bit of help from some lovely people and have the week off school, so things should be shaping up for me. :> if anyone wants to talk or needs someone to help with anything, feel free to add me on discord <33 capone#1568

ii. introductions
    hello i'm here to say i still love cyrus more than anything in the world

i know i already introduced my latest bab, but i'm going to post again to say i'm looking for relationships for cyrus !! i'd love to headcanon or roleplay with another kal or two to develop him more ;w;/ without boring anyone or writing a novel, i'll just say he's a fallen god adjusting to living as a mortal, yet unaware of his past deity status; he just knows he's desperately missing some part of himself and doesn't understand why. so romance is definitely on the table, but i'm also looking for kals to help him figure out what the hell his life is <3

iii. art
    this is basically a call-out post for cherrydoge and lillybear being the nicest people to ever grace this earth ??
    cherry utterly surprised me with the absolute sweetest gift art of cyrus and ??? im ?? still ??/ weeping ??
    like yall look at this it's so sweet and he's so haPPY and gosh i know his design is hard so it just??? means the absolute world to me????

and !!! heckin lillybear is ??? just a gift herself ??? like first of all she's just incredibly kind and fun to talk to bUT ALSO
    so talented !! she gifted me the art from the competition, which is linked for size here (and i highly suggest looking because wow it's amazing)
    BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
    she also??? drew me ??/ the sweetest thing??/ of my dumb mortal boy not understandign??? toasters ?? click on it for full view but !!
    yall these are the sweetest people and im so blessed to know them IM GONNA STOP NOW IM JUST SAYING IM SO THANKFUL AND JFKDFFJ THANKS

UM and i got this adorable lil pixel of machiavelli by fluffiebirdie n his lil tail makes me so happy omg

iv. advertising/seeking
    looking for art of cyrus currently ! i can pay in pets, items, and C$ !!

v. replies
    @littlelies -- super awesome of you to offer the hm custom !! and awhh that new bab is adorable !! her wings are so cool??
    i know it's cliche but she looks like a stella??
    @undyne. -- i might pm you later !!
    @boss -- omg i love your post format !! and yee i might join that discord soon<3 sorry i cant make the stream but i hope you have/had fun !!!
    @sandstorm814 -- fjdkj my post is already long enough but i might answer those later : D and omg cute lil ych !! best of luck selling !!!!
    catyclaws -- marsh !! is !! so !!! cute !! his lil leggy fur is my favorite thing omg i hope he gets a ton of friends he deserves all of them
    @starshimmer -- i mght pm you later !!! i love ur lil patchy kal, theodore i think?? good boy,,,
    @high noon -- what up dont mind me while i steal both of those kals,,,, like omg dude congrats on havin the heckin raddest kids around !!! dragon and unicorn babs like absolutely god blessed kalons you got there mate : DDD anyways best of luck with commissions i lvoe your art so much !!!
    @eonian -- his tail makes me so happy ??? and wow you should be proud of that pixel !! it really does look good omg !! and hey good luck trading if you decide to :>
    @dolly -- uuuUUHHH LENORA is a gift to this world and she is just perfect big congrats on such a sweet new bab !!! all your new babs are adorable tbh you have such lovely kalons !! and best of luck trading i really hope you find some new ones to show off !!!

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 am

Hello everyone! I'm doing commissions! Just pm me with the title kalon commission and tell me what you'd like
Sketch: 10 points
Colored sketch: 15 points
Sketch with a bg: 25 points

All 3 + shading: 30 points
( more depending on how complex the design + edits are)

@capone.: cute new kalon!
@asada.: good luck getting a breeding partner!
@littlelies: cute new kit I love their design!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:42 pm

my eyes feel like theyre dying rn im so sorry for the shORT REPLIES
    @sandstorm814 ; good luck with those ychs!
    @boss. ; have fun on the stream!
    @Undyne. ; good luck finding some relationships for your kals!
    @littlelies ; i love her i love u name her after me (; jkjk
    @asada. ; i hope you can find a breeding partner 0":
    @capone. ; aaa cyrus is soso cute, i love the design and palette <:
    @doglady88722 ; best of luck with your comms as well!

━━━━

yo just a short post saying im looking for some artists maybe ;;;
    first i'd like to get a pre-growth of my kiddo gunyin here
    i lowkey just spent 3.5 hours trying to grow him myself but it came out terrible so rip (hence the dying eyes kill me)

second, i have a concept for my common myo that i'd love to bring to life, but after the failed growth attempt i have 0 faith that i'll be able to design it hahaha///// id like to base it on the gemini star sign and black/white stuff... i have a concept sketch and i can describe better if you're interested fjsfjksk

i dont have a lot of da points (like only a couple hundred,, v sorry) so i could pay in like a combo of points and cs stuff and my love if you want?? ;v;

pm me with examples if you want to help a poor soul out jdfjkfkj <3
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sashiyaki » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:14 pm

agaricus
    about him;
    age; 26
    sexuality; gay, preferring males. (looking)
    lives; before technology in the medieval era
    agaricus is a silent herbalist who is named after a poisonous mushroom. oftentimes he'll treat other kalons who seek him out for repair.
    agaricus was born blind and always wears a blindfold to conceal his eyes.
    -doesn't talk much
    -never witnessed the heartache of romance
    -lives in a small hut in the woods where he grows herbs.
    -doesn't cut his hair because he can't
    if i dont pm you back, please pm me. i always forget things

alistair, who was my first kalon, is looking for love again!
    about him;
    age; 20
    sexuality; bi, males or females. (looking)
    lives; modern period as a hidden florist with his own secret greenhouse, doesn't use modern technology.
    alistair has bad bipolar issues, his mind or minds... have a mind of their own, often causing him trouble when his attitude switches to his more shady (yesimtherealslimshadynononojk) and violent nature. in his more violent change of mind, he has no idea what he's doing nor why.
    while in his sweet form, he can tend to be shy and mysterious as nobody often sees him unless he's going out into the flower fields to pick his favorite flower.. the chocolate cosmos!

Code: Select all
    @shin- if I was good at art I'd help you out for free bb
    @Doglady88722-gl on art! I just ran out of points recently which sucks
    @Capone.-wow cyrus is a total cutie. I'm darn well in love with his colors and might pm you with someone or y o u could pm me? Eh eh? Imshy
    @id show you a few babs i have but you'd probably be bored of them
    @littlelies- what a cutie. Love her design!
    @U n d y n e.- checkemout yeee. gl on relationships
    @boss.- id join but im a tad bit too shy and inactive for that
    @sandstorm814- definitely will answer those sooooon!!!
    @catyclaws-i might have someone for him but ill think
    @*Starshimmer*-I always loved that teddy bear kalon Tbh and theyre all so cute

Last edited by sashiyaki on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trivium » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:26 pm

@littlelies ffsss that kit is absolutely gorgeous !! ♥♥ maybe something like castello or w/e im bad with names aha
    @asada. gl finding legendary kals for your breeding ! ♥ im sure theyll be lovely c:
    @capone. aaa cyrus is so prec i ous ,, i may pm soon if thats okay ;o; ♥ also that pixel is rlly cute oml
    @doglady88722 good luck with commissions ! i hope you get some ♥ i would offer but i have no points ;o;
    @shin i could probably help if youre still looking and okay with waiting a little bit ;u; ! just hmu if youd like ♥
    @sashiyaki ahh agaricus is absolutely lovely ! he seems so precious ;o; i hope you find what you're looking for ! ♥

hello ! ive been rlly stressed and hella anxious lately so i havent been able to get as many growths done as id hoped, but i promise ill still do them, so if you have any concerns and have a growth that you wanted me to do, dont hesitate to pm me ♥

im also probably not going to get to finish my 1200 form and ideas, so sadly im going to see if anyone would like to use my design for the contest ? theres a version with and without the halo, but id really rather not add anything else as ill likely be too busy, but id be happy to add you to the oekaki so you could edit if you wanted nvn
    so if youre interested in that, hmu :">

im also here to look for relationships for a few of my babies !

bastiaan | male | gay | photographer / hot topic
    - takes creepy / grunge aesthetic pictures for extra pocket money
    - probably spends his free time in graveyards
    - he's like a basic white girl with his love for fall
    - really blunt but smooth. he burns lots of people
    - always faintly smells like campfire smoke
    - he's strong, but not emotionally

jakob | nb male (he/they) | androsexual | college student
    - s t r e s s. very fidgety and distant when he's bogged down with work and responsibilities
    - always tries to be super sweet to others tho
    - just wants to make sure everyone is loved and included
    - majoring in culinary arts
    - the mom friend. always has snacks on him
    - watches cute cartoons like steven universe all the time to help calm him down
    - mumbles and hides behind his bangs when he's scared

albany | female | lesbian | crooner
    - she's very gay but she'll flirt with anyone tbh
    - sings in the shower and at the train stop and anywhere really
    - really subtle about pretty much everything
    - she has like 50 billion candles at her house and she always smells like vanilla or something similar
    - often writes little love notes and sneakily slips them to cute ladies, always sealed with a kiss
    - because she's a big flirt, keeping relationships is hard for her, though she really would love to settle down soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:25 pm

hey all!! just another quick post
    i already had my 1200 entry designed for me and everything and as much as i love the design, i'm drifting away from the idea based on it?? i've been having so much trouble starting with the writing and i think it's because i'm not totally liking my idea?? so, i'm looking for someone to help me design my new idea for 1200! i would like it done pretty soon so i can start getting everything in the works. if you can help me out, please please pm me with examples of your works! i can pay in da points or possibly usd. thanks so much!

@trivium - aaa i love bastiaan! i'll have to pm you about relationships asap!
    @sashiyaki - alistair is so amazing?? i love everything about him aaa! i'll have to pm you about relationships as well!
    @shin - guyin is awesome! good luck getting someone to grow him for you!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me