Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Rissyy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:32 am

Rain Pill wrote:Greetings.
I'm currently looking for an ooc breeding partner for Pallas
I'll look at anything.
also, I haven't done anything with these 2 since I got them and I feel terrible. I'll be looking for offers on them, I want them to be appreciated more.
Aoi has 1 slot and the over dude has all 3. Once again, I'll look at anything.

Lyrics>>Gl on trades and breedings! Isolde's gorgeous!

christina.>> That's very kind of you! I hope they all find lovely homes <3

katzuvo>> Can't wait to see what the kits look like, They're both lovely kals.
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:09 am

Hello! I'm jellyfish.lucy - but you can call me Lucy ~ I've been lurking around since my return from a several year hiatus earlier this year. I've never managed to own a Kalon (or any closed species adopt) but I'm really hoping to as I first started trying to adopt this kind of thing back in 2012. Kalons have such a large and great fanbase and I'm super excited to get involved as soon as I have my first! On that note I'm looking for some help. I'm really looking for someone to PM me and explain how you can buy customs/items/etc. I'm also currently trying to adopt 3 Kalons so I'd love it if someone would be able to check out my forms and give me some advice. I'm also worried about using personalities/stories that are similar to Kalons already in existence so someone with knowledge of this would be really helpful. I'm also writing a story for one of my forms involving a kalon who gambles on card games and always wins. I'd love some others to put in my story. So if you'd let me use your kalon's name in my story that would be amazing. Anyway I'm really friendly and really keen to chat about this stuff so if you're interested in any of it please could you PM me? <3

Ooh oops -
Plutoe. good luck breeding Pallas and finding homes for those two - the second boy is gorgeous
Christina.Congrats on finding homes for those babes
Cloasiii Good luck finding Kalons to sketch! your sketch of Danny is so cute - I'd love to commission you one day *daydreams*
Last edited by Meduz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:21 am

replies wrote:@ fernmoon: ooo good luck with the requests you get!!
    @ Moooniee: welcome to the fanclub! so nice of you to do art for people :) good luck on getting your first kal soon! if you're interested in getting one that is haha
    @ imp. tbh i'm so tempted to offer on that first baby hnnng i love their ears so much skskskaksk,, i also really love the last kal agh. also, good luck finding relationships for all of your kals!! i keep forgetting to message you back ACK i'm sorry
    @ sandydragon: best of luck finding a growth for lucas!! seems we're in the same boat rn lol. also good luck on your search for an uncommon myo!
    @ Deki: welcome! hope you get a kal soon :) if you ever need any help, you could always message the kalon mods about stuff or you could message me if you'd like
    @ Cloasiii: welcome to the fanclub! seems there's a lot of new faces here haha. best of luck getting your first kal btw & it's so nice of you to do sketches for people!!
    @ katzuvo: whoa those babes are so darn gorgeous,, it's no wonder you found a partner for one of them so quick hahaha darn i would've offered. all of your kals are so pretty
    @ christina.: dang that was nice of you to give away those three kals!! hope they got a good home :")
    @ Lyrics: best of luck finding trades and an ooc breeding!! i might have to offer on the breeding thing,, hmm
    @ Rain Pill: best of luck finding an ooc breeding as well as trading your kals!!
    @ jellyfish.lucy: welcome to the community! best of luck obtaining your first kal :)

hello everyone! i'd like to introduce you all to my newest kal, her name is griffon !
    she is a really excitable bab who asks a lot of questions & is almost constantly on the move,, she also really like photography! she's looking for friends & maybe a childhood crush?? she's more into girls if you're suggesting a crush !

speaking of, i'd like to find a growth for her as well as these two other kals, i can pay in rare pets n stuff. the other babies i need grown are: galene & hiroaki. i'd love to get hiroaki especially grown!!
    i'm also still taking trade offers on galene, the kal above looking for a growth!!

i'd also like to possibly get an ooc breeding for camila? pm me !
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 am

reposting !!
    💖💘 looking for a breeding partner for the following kalon 💕💓

For him I'm mostly looking for
    - most of the same edits
    - colors that go well
    - not required but I LOVE kalons with horns 💖💖

Would prefer if
    - your off cool down
    - your okay with how picky I am bc I rarely connect to most kalons 💔💔
    - okay with me keeping the kit if we get one 💕
    - nice to me bc I'm very shy 💕💕

@ignominyy, congrats on griffon 💕💕 she's soo pretty her colors make me happy 💖
    @jellyfish.lucy, welcome to the fandom! I have a few kalons I would like to get rid of so pm me if your inetersted and I'll be happy to give you your first! 💞💕
    Be sure to read the fanclub rules though!
    @plutoe, good luck with finding trade offers 💞💕💖
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:36 am

a repost and (re)introductions!

Code: Select all
    @ignominyy - she's so cute !!! congrats on winning this sweet baby, her personality sounds fun ♥ gl finding a cute girlfriend for her
    @jellyfish.lucy - welcome to the community! best of luck getting your first kalon. :> i'd help you out but i'm terrible at explaining things / giving critics ... but if you'd like to use any of my kalons in your tryout forms feel free to hmu ♥
    @plutoe - good luck finding a breeding partner for pallas! they are really pretty, i'm excited to see what their kits will look like!

rnirai wrote:
    i am putting this gorgeous kit up for trade! i am head over heels for her design but i can't connect... and i'd feel bad to keep her and let her collect dust... she has a wip growth by fawnfriend (it is, of course, paid for any everything)
    not looking for myos, only pre-existing kalons this time! (i adore pallis and riddlestyx designs!)

i am off-cooldown but i don't mind waiting
    i'll try to reply to every pm i get but it might take a while, i apologize

my myo got approved! he is unnamed atm but i'm really excited to develop them! i might be back with more info of him soon :>

a round of applause for this baby, my longest owned kalon. i've been losing connection with him but with a new haircut, name (his name is johan! it fits perfectly in my opinion!) and story i think i'll be able to connect again! ♥

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:44 am

So I'm really trying to connect more with some of my kals, and I thought it might be a good idea to add some well overdo accessories!

Alright, for loverboy, I'd like an unbuttoned floral tourist-y kind of shirt, with brown kaki shorts, & black sandals (only on back feet). Please make him actually look good in the outfit <3

Tyrone already has accessories, but I'd like another pair of accessories. Tyrone will be wearing a hat (I'm thinking a baseball cap?) with a black hoodie, the hoodie will be over the hat (the hat will still be seen though). His bandaids will still be on, he isn't usually seen without them, although only the one on his nose will be seen with this outfit.

And for my baby Adam, I'd like two separate outfits.
1. earbuds in, just white ones, with a long sleeve. the body part will be white & the arms light grey. Please make the shade of white for the earbuds & shade of white for the shirt different.
2. Starry pyjamas. Base colour is dark blue with yellow star patterns. The PJ's will be long sleeved.

Once my kit Bobby is grown, I'll be looking for lumberjack accessories.

Thank you so much, pm me if interested <3

In other news, I'm looking for relationships, mates, breedings partners, art, & trade offers on my kals! I am also searching for an uncommon myo, I'll gladly buy or trade for one.

Please read the kal's trading status before offering. I won't answer your pm is you're asking for a kal with a trade status of "Not for trade."!

As for trades, I'll look at anything! There's nothing I'm not interested in.

Have a great day!

@sandydragon good luck getting that myo! you can buy one from the kalon dA shop for 2,000 dA points.
@Lyrics good luck getting offers on those 2!
@kneeses ah he's beautiful ;-; I'm sure you'll get many offers! <3
Last edited by hashtag on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shinjitaro » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 am

@hashtag: i hope adding items to your kals goes well for you!
      @rnirai: your new myo looks lovely, i hope you can find a fitting name for him, and it's great you're connecting to johan again!!
      @kneeses: i hope you can find the right breeding partner! your kal has such a great design i'm sure you'll find someone in no time ^^
      @ignominyy: your photography kiddo sounds so cute! gl finding a crush for her
      @jellyfish.lucy: welcome, welcome! i hope you can get your first kal soon and that contests and the like go well for you!

------------

its about time i finally post on the new fanclub! hello!
      first off, i have kalons here uft. i get off cooldown the 10th of next monty, so please only offer if the wait is okay with you! feel free to pm me if interested!
      found!

------------

i'd also like to do a pixel or two like these that i got done for the event! i'm not sure on a set price or anything like that? but if you'd like one you can pm me and decide on a price or even do an art trade? i'm open to anything! thank you!
Last edited by shinjitaro on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:06 am

migraines are the w o r s t wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( HOW IS EVERYONE?)▬▬▬▬
hello!! im kacchan! please do call me akame though. i dont have much important to say in
this post, but i did have a migraine in the middle of my classes so that was fun :') other than that i feel refreshed sense my teacher let us run around like crazy animals outside so i got some fresh air from it. also not having homework so im sure ill be fine lol,
hope everyones days are going good!

▬▬▬( LETS GET THIS ROLLING SHALL WE?Image)▬▬▬
im reintroducing my two kids who i am finally satisfied with general idea of who they are. introducing a founder of a small gang/organization and an rpg gaming addict who has a talent to become a detective like his supposedly family who were pastfamous investigators/detectives! note that i did write a bit for them below and my writing is literal trash so beware ripp. [sorry on how the sentences are space out and that stuff isn't capitalized i'm just really lazy ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE GETTING KITS)
im looking for someone to grow ari bc hes really overdue,,, *glances at the 'May 29th, 2017'*,,,, he needs to become a man soon or ill actually cry for this kid, i dont have much, i could offer pets but im pretti much broke rip. im not too picky but im gonna be pretti picky for ari sense hes my babe so im just gonna wait for some god/goddess to come from the heavens and save me rip.
i can pay pets (rares from last year + from recent years) and silver bugs on lioden (i have around 1000's sbs) pm me about it, be ready to be disappointed tho lol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( TRADE! TRADE! TRADE?)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
im gonna put london up for trade. i could never get the write story in mind of her, i want to find other kals that i will love to the death of me! london is my first kal so im sad to see her go but im just gonna hope someone will love her hnng. london has 2/3 slots left and her highest edit is rare. ill look at anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( REPLIES! REPLIES!REPLIES!)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
║██
      sorry for just a handful of replies, im getting lazy already hnng
      @[kneeses] such a beautiful babe!! gl getting a breeding partner <3!! can i mention that i absolutely adore your username
      @[ignominyy] man, griffion sounds like an interesting kalon lol, gl getting her, gal, and hiro grown! (sorry im using short forms of their names ljksadnazl;)
      @[jelly] welcome! im crossing my fingers that you'll get ur first kal soon!
      @[shin] wTHHH YOIKO IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMLLL I'D DEF TRADE FOR HER BUT I DOTNT THINK I HAVE ANY KALS YOU'LL LIKE BUT WHOEVER GETS HER THEY GOT IT GOOD ALD
      @[everyone] IM HOPING YALL HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND GET GRANTED SOMETHING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED SADBAKJSBDKJASBKDJBASKDBASKJBDJKAS

© of all pixels and images goes to their respective owners
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moooniee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 pm

So, I am curious. Can you buy MYOs.. and at what cost?
( I am mostly asking this because I am on my school laptop and for some reason the MYO page is blocked ;-;

@hashtag: i hope adding items to your kals goes well for you!
@jellyfish.lucy: Welcome <3 I am new too!!
@Lyrics: good luck getting offers on those they are beautiful!
@kneeses OOF! I am positive you'll get many offers! <3
xImage
┌───────┐

Moooniee

cs member
since 2016

check out links

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

feel free to pm any questions!
mostly active on weekends

i do take commissions!
i love kalons!

don't be afraid to message me!
i promise i don't bite ♡
art/drawing is a passion of mine

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Moooniee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:47 pm

hellooo fanclub! hope you all had an okay monday!

i. trades (2-leg myo)
    i'm back looking for trades on a two-legendary myo because a trade i had planned might not be going through! i am mainly looking for pre-made legendaries, but i will look at other offers as well. i tend to like a lot of different palettes, designs, etc. and since i don't have much time to write a whole lot, i'm not going to be including a list of what i like/dislike, so just shoot me a pm and i'll let you know if i'm interested at all! (including a legendary kalon is a pretty big plus though) also, please be aware i'm on cooldown until the 11th of next month, and it is not 100% certain that i will take an offer. + last thing, i definitely won't reply immediately, but i'll try to respond within a day!

also, v v weird request, but if anyone has another legendary myo up for trade, let me know as well? someone i know is looking for one and has some pretty legendary kits + more to offer!

ii. replies
    @Moooniee you can buy myos for usd/points! here are the prices from kalon's deviantart shop:
    $5/500 Points - Unlimited Standard
    $10/1000 Points - Unlimited common, Unlimited Under
    $20/2000 Points - Unlimited uncommon, Unlimited Under
    $50/5000 Points - One rare trait, Unlimited Under
    $75/7500 Points - Unlimited rare traits, Unlimited Under
    @kacchan, best of luck finding a growth artist and getting trade offers!
    @shinjitaro good luck trading as well! gestalt has a super nice design!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me