Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby kiwi sauce » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 pm

━━━( WHAT'S NEW )━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nothing super important going on for me at this moment but
      I'm still open to be commissioned for the #1200 Kalon contest. I can do lines or
      colors or both! If you're interested PM me with the subject line that says #1200
      Design so that it can go to the correct folder.

I'll hopefully have some spoopy YKH's out for you guys soon as well! I'm making a
      sheet of four poses - two feral and two anthro!

━━━( LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL SOME-KAL )━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm looking for an ooc breeding for my boy Kirin. I'm very aethetically driven
      when it comes to this and can say that I do like vibrant colors but not dramatically
      over-saturated stuff (so no super neon stuff please). Likewise, I'm looking for a
      medieval fantasy type roleplay, either a 1x1 or a small group rp for kals of the same
      universe.

Kirin is also open for relationships! HMU if you're in the same universe but I'm also open
      to potential AU's!

━━━( REPLIES )━━━━━━━━━━━━

@Kydashing - just PM a Kalon moderator and they should have access to the invite link o/
      @Okahui - I would so be interested in that babe but I'm not sure what I'd do with Kirin in a delinquent AU.
      I'd have to do some thinking on how he'd be in a modern setting.
      @Nyota - goodluck with finding a partner for Samael!
      @Cvddletown - ey them's some real nice kals there. I like Hugo's sort of shifty look if you get what I'm sayin.
      As for this new kal, what's the gender? If it's a girl maybe Alexa?
      @Hellyboo - *casually shoves Kirin at Ever for shenanigans*
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:33 pm

im so happy right now <3 i gifted someone their first kal.
    good job me.

---------
    on a side note, i'm opening up trade offers and/or a relationship status for cisco.. looking for natural based designs that are super floof <:

@boss. aaahh i would commision you but i don't think i would be able to pay for it.

@eonian def sending offers for her !!!

@kyadashing wish i did know some discord chats, if i was even active there.
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:44 pm

reply's wrote:@Adventure; thanks for the luck! I wish u luck for ur first Kalon!
@HellyBoo; Thanks!! beautiful art
@Happysparrow; It was definetly exciting finnaly getting a HM! Maxwell is an adorable kit!
@cvddletown; Thank u! ur new Kalon is absolutely stunning and I'm sure you will find breeding!
@Nyota Tysm! I hope to get 4 more soon <3, GL with breeding!

Introduction!

I'm in shock-- today is the day I got my first Kalon gifted to me by Starburst,

Proof;
starburst, wrote:Gifting!
Username of Gifter: starburst,
Kalon Name: lyra
Link to Oekaki Page: boop
New Owner Username:yeens

Forum

Art search
Now that I have my first Kalon time to spoil him ♡. I'm searching for digital work.

Offering; Characters, Cs pets/items

Pm me with ur art examples and commsion prices <3
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:58 pm

@ignominyy Thanks so much for the well wishes! ;o;
@.lucifer So glad you like it! I'll have to check out your roleplay if I have the time! :D
@♡Chocolate♡ Thank you for the well wishes! c': I hope all of your kids find lovely homes because they're all precious though if I could I'd snap up that bottom kiddo in a split second. :'D
@Vilvia Thanks so much! I hope you find/have found that tail edit you were looking for! c:

So I'm a little stuck ;^;
I dunno if I should leave his design rather plain like below (considering he has quite a few edits and I don't want to regret drawing him later) or if I should keep testing designs on him. ;o;
For instance here were some design test scribbles idk lol but yeah stuff like that maybe?
Oh also I tried to make his chain look more halo like plus he has fire feets now! \o/

Finally I just wanted to geek out about this art of my innocent child Nyx~ Drawn by okahui of course. :3
Like this is just the most pure thing I love it so much. ;o;
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby sicknasty » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Code: Select all
@sheer: oh, he's lovely! i'm not sure about the markings, but if you're looking for design help, feel free to come chat with us on the 1200 discord (linked below)!
@yeens: congrats on your first baby! feel free to pm me if you want relationships for him!
@starburst: aww, how generous! good luck with trade offers!

i'm still seeking pals for zach! he's a raspberry flavoured space terraformer and i love him very much
he's open to relationships (pref with other space dwellers) and maybe even romance! feel free to pm me if you have any suggestions.

here's an invite link to the kal 1200 discussion discord i made!
feel free to hop in and join the chat!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:57 am

Long-ish post

Next I want to introduce my Seranna! she was my unlimited rare MYO and I love her! I really want to breed her with a mer-kal and a winged kal because 1 shes my best chance at getting those two dreams and 2 I think she could have really stunning mer kits <3 also let me know what you think of her!
also looking for art of her! I already have 3 stunning bits that I plan to showcase soon!

I also wanted to state that I am looking for some long over due help on a hair edit for my lyra! I have the design down like I want but I lack the ability to find a nice color for the hair... pm me if you can help! I have lots to offer! *USD, pets, points, C$, art, growths EXT.) and that im looking for some help on growths

If you have a kalon with a human form pm me! I am taking on one or two free dolls of human kalons to use as examples for a new line of art
Current pms 0

@sicknasty I want to offer!
@sheer I like the more complex one
@yeens congrats!
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:10 am

Replies wrote:@OswinTheFox Good luck finding a breeding partner for Seranna, and someone to help with a hair edit!
    @sicknasty Good luck finding friends for Zach!
    @Sheer I personally think you should keep testing out designs, as just 2 shades of dark gray aren't very interesting to look at.

Growth wrote:I'm looking for a growth for Emery! They're a bit overdue, but I'll be a bit picky when it comes to the growth artist, as I want someone who has a bit of experience.
    If you're interested, please PM me! I can pay with pets and 2C$

Trading? wrote:I really hate to say thing, but I'm looking for tenacious offers on Noelani and Yu-Na. My connection with them is straining, with I hate to say because they're from the same batch, so I'm looking for possible offers? I cannot come up with characters for them for the life of me.
    My connection with Noelani is slightly less, so an offer on them is more likely to be accepted.
    I'm also willing to trade both for a Kalon I really want.

Found an offer!

Commissions wrote:I'm also opening up flat fullbody commissions!
    I'm currently having an art block, so I'm hoping taking commissions will help it a bit.
    The price will either be 200 or 220 points, depending on if they're feral or anthro {the anthro's cost a bit more}, and I'm currently taking 2-4 commissions, completely depending on how many offers I get.
    This is not fcfs btw!
    Examples: x {fullbody example
    x {My style for drawing Kalons. Kalon isn't mine}
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 am

heya!! rlly quick post <3
      looking to trade my common backmane edit for a common fur edit!
      i'm interested in pretty much all common edits but that's the one im looking for most! pm me!

replies;
      @OswinTheFox - ah shes such a beauty!! if i had a legendary kal id definitely offer <3
      @Sheer - oohh, i really like those edits! i think keeping the design plain will make them stand out!
      @Yeens - congrats on your first kal ahh!! i love his colours <3 an ocean bby
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:07 am

@pIanted: Good luck trading!
@OswinTheFox: Good luck Breeding her~
@Sheer: I actually really like it with the stripes- I think it separates the really dark color from the lines (so you can kinda see more of the details in the line work. Very pretty boy~

I'm not feeling too good today (I have a terrible cold ;;) but anyway.... I've come to seek art for #1200. If you're willing to do some art of her for free, I'd love over you foreverrrr and will literally do anything for you if you asked me ngl.- it'd be such a gift. ;-;

Anyway, if you can't do that, I'd be willing to pay you in ANY / ALL of my pets (I'm not connected to any of them, so go crazy). I can pay in basically whatever (though I don't have any points ;;). I'll even design your #1200 Kal for art if that's what you want...

Here is my design, if you're interested in doing art of her:

Some points to note:
-her hair and tail are made completely of water
-she can manipulate water
-her shine is on her body
-her hair and tail glows
-her personality is a WIP, but I will try my best to give you as much info on her as possible.
Last edited by Mid-life on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:35 am

Okay guys, I'm here in search of edit items!

I'm in desperate need of these edits;

-2 tail edits (common edits work too)
-An ear edit
-4 hair edits (standard or common)
-Horn edit (Maybe 2)
-Glow edit
-Fluff edit (common and/or uncommon)
-3 shine edits
-Tooth edit
-Blood edit
-Halo edit (Maybe 2)
-Munchkin edit
-Backmane edit

I have several kalons that I have planned edits for and these are the ones I need! I only have a claw edit, which I would gladly trade for any of those (it'd probably only get me a shine edit rip). I'm doing art to get points to buy some! I'm not quite sure on how to get the others rip. Here are my most recent examples!

https://sta.sh/0x6c9cxt1wz and https://sta.sh/0k4lp1z3aln

I'd kill for these edits! I'm hoping to get them for my kiddos Noel (I get to trade for him on October first), Cassidy, Toby, Hunter, Sam, Courtney, and Lev! I have a few others I plan to edit as well <3

@Mid-life - Good luck!! She's gorgeous!
@pIanted - Good luck! I wish I had either rip
@Oiau - Good luck! I'm so excited to get my paws on Noel <3
Last edited by redhorizon on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes