Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby TerraByte » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:10 am

Jarra-Jen wrote:
    ahhhh~~ anyone else see this year's nico nico chou party?? my gals flower and una looked so good!!! <3 c:

i don't know where i can see it online ;w;
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:34 am

TerraByte wrote:
Jarra-Jen wrote:
    ahhhh~~ anyone else see this year's nico nico chou party?? my gals flower and una looked so good!!! <3 c:

i don't know where i can see it online ;w;

There's at least three uploads of it currently on YT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tM3oozi0fc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrcRp763rg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVADXQVwh8), not sure which has the best quality, the latter two let you go above 360p, so just choose one video, whatever quality number you feel like, let it buffer and then give it a watch!
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:27 am

Bisylizzie wrote:There's at least three uploads of it currently on YT (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tM3oozi0fc, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrcRp763rg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VVADXQVwh8), not sure which has the best quality, the latter two let you go above 360p, so just choose one video, whatever quality number you feel like, let it buffer and then give it a watch!

I saw it, and it was absolutely amazing..! thank you for giving me links! ^o^ it made me a bit sad inside when they did Invisible by kemu.... i love kemu's songs so much, but it didn't have good quality on the big show..! i've noticed this with other nico nico parties and stuff too x'D I don't think Gumi's tuned for a large audience when they go to put it up.... and it can't be the video quality since you can hear every other vocaloid (+Teto xD) just fine QwQ on the flip side though, the holograms were so much more 4th dimentional in my opinion..! ^o^ i could only notice this when the cameraman got up close to them though x'D either way it was flipping amazing lol!! thank you again!
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karakurin03 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Agh, i haven't been online lately, I've been busy animating in mmd ^^; After three tries I think i'm finally content with the beginning motions though. I'm trying to animate a dance for black or white, but i've hit ideablock
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1xx
ι really love vocaloιd, eѕpecιally
Rιn and Len!

oтнer ιnтereѕтѕ:
ѕplaтoon danganronpa мade ιn aвyѕѕ

ғeel ғree тo ѕend мe a тrade or pм!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1xx

pleaѕe clιcĸ!
Image Image ImageImage Image
karakurin03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:32 pm

karakurin03 wrote:Agh, i haven't been online lately, I've been busy animating in mmd ^^; After three tries I think i'm finally content with the beginning motions though. I'm trying to animate a dance for black or white, but i've hit ideablock

that's fine! ^o^ and post a link when you finally make it!! I'm interested! ^o^
(*sulks into the corner trying to make a Ohedo Julia-Night Miku Model qwq)
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Okay, so, just finished reading both manga I picked up.
Rin-Chan Now! Volume 3 is... Well, more of what you'd expect if you've been following the series, so if you liked them, you'll like that. I thought it was good.
Hachune's Everyday Vocaloid Paradise Volume 1... Like Mikubon, I didn't really enjoy it. It was okay, and if you're a fan of Mikubon, you might like it, as they're the same authors. Sweet Ann, who showed up in Mikubon, makes more of an appearance here, along with LEON getting brief appearances, for the non-Cryptonloids, and both Haku and Neru make more appearances, even if they are both pretty much just "obsessed with Miku/Len", personality-wise (though, that's probably a thing with 4komas of this style, but it doesn't really work for me). Poor Teto is still just a one-panel appearance, but maybe future volumes? Also, the bear puns are dialed up to 11. Like Mikubon, Ann is probably my favourite. I'm still gonna pick up the other three volumes, to support the translations, but I'm not gonna expect a huge amount from them.

Also found out that Mikagura School Suite has both Manga and LN series, and both of these are being released in English, so that's another to add to the wishlist (along with Kagerou Daze, which I put my collecting of on hiatus for a bit, and now there's SO MANY)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:Okay, so, just finished reading both manga I picked up.
Rin-Chan Now! Volume 3 is... Well, more of what you'd expect if you've been following the series, so if you liked them, you'll like that. I thought it was good.
Hachune's Everyday Vocaloid Paradise Volume 1... Like Mikubon, I didn't really enjoy it. It was okay, and if you're a fan of Mikubon, you might like it, as they're the same authors. Sweet Ann, who showed up in Mikubon, makes more of an appearance here, along with LEON getting brief appearances, for the non-Cryptonloids, and both Haku and Neru make more appearances, even if they are both pretty much just "obsessed with Miku/Len", personality-wise (though, that's probably a thing with 4komas of this style, but it doesn't really work for me). Poor Teto is still just a one-panel appearance, but maybe future volumes? Also, the bear puns are dialed up to 11. Like Mikubon, Ann is probably my favourite. I'm still gonna pick up the other three volumes, to support the translations, but I'm not gonna expect a huge amount from them.

Also found out that Mikagura School Suite has both Manga and LN series, and both of these are being released in English, so that's another to add to the wishlist (along with Kagerou Daze, which I put my collecting of on hiatus for a bit, and now there's SO MANY)

still need to read those QwQ
as for mikubons' haku and neru obsessions, i can understand the miku obsession xD haku's voiced is just miku's voice tuned deeper, and neru is a fakeloid that was made to mock miku xD as for the len obsession, idk........ maybe cuz... neru is yellow, and haku is... uh... i've got nothing xDDD i tried lol! i'm really excitedto start reading those series though^^
and that's awesome!! ahhh, i'll need to check all of that stuff out! >w< (Kagerou Daze is so awesome QwQ but yes, you are very right about how many there are xDDD)
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:54 am

I received some more books today~
Not English ones, though! Had a Mandarake order~

Got the four physical books of the Chibi Miku-San webcomic (which is, it looks like, almost every strip Minami released - based on seeing which one was at the end, and comparing it to the last strip of the web version, plus some bonus strips... But not all, quickly compared the first book to the webcomic and the likes of the pair of BRS strips and a couple capybara ones appear to be gone, which is a small shame, but doesn't detract from the fact that the books are aroumd 120-130 pages each...). It's a cutesy 4koma, with ~very little~ dialogue, so little Japanese reading ability is needed (except in some of the bonus strips in these compilations). I think it's definitely worth checking out in some form or other, especially as it's a webcomic and thus one of the easier series to be able to find online.

Other books I got? A couple of wogura's artbooks, most notably her Happiness artworks, which is mostly a compilation of the art she's done for Utata-P's Happiness series (both the PVs and the books, and a few other Vocaloid artworks)... For a fan of Utata-P's songs, particularly those with artwork done by wogura, I'd say definitely a must buy. Of course, being artbooks, the art is a big part, so again, reading knowledge isn't important. It's nice to have a nice selection of high-quality artworks in reach, whenever I want, in one easy to find place~

So, how would I rate what I received?

(Also, new avatar, maybe~)

Anyway, now Book Depository have got their price for Bad End Night Volume 3 somewhat more reasonable than it was, and Future Delivery Volume 1 is available, I might get around to ordering those... Or wait until Rin Chan Volume 4 releases...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 am

Bisylizzie wrote:I received some more books today~
Not English ones, though! Had a Mandarake order~

Got the four physical books of the Chibi Miku-San webcomic (which is, it looks like, almost every strip Minami released - based on seeing which one was at the end, and comparing it to the last strip of the web version, plus some bonus strips... But not all, quickly compared the first book to the webcomic and the likes of the pair of BRS strips and a couple capybara ones appear to be gone, which is a small shame, but doesn't detract from the fact that the books are aroumd 120-130 pages each...). It's a cutesy 4koma, with ~very little~ dialogue, so little Japanese reading ability is needed (except in some of the bonus strips in these compilations). I think it's definitely worth checking out in some form or other, especially as it's a webcomic and thus one of the easier series to be able to find online.

Other books I got? A couple of wogura's artbooks, most notably her Happiness artworks, which is mostly a compilation of the art she's done for Utata-P's Happiness series (both the PVs and the books, and a few other Vocaloid artworks)... For a fan of Utata-P's songs, particularly those with artwork done by wogura, I'd say definitely a must buy. Of course, being artbooks, the art is a big part, so again, reading knowledge isn't important. It's nice to have a nice selection of high-quality artworks in reach, whenever I want, in one easy to find place~

So, how would I rate what I received?

-snips-
(Also, new avatar, maybe~)

Anyway, now Book Depository have got their price for Bad End Night Volume 3 somewhat more reasonable than it was, and Future Delivery Volume 1 is available, I might get around to ordering those... Or wait until Rin Chan Volume 4 releases...

Holy crud dude...!! you must've spent a couple hundred...!!! /@3@)/ i definitely think that what you got was really good though..! 10/10! xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:08 pm

TerraByte wrote:Holy crud dude...!! you must've spent a couple hundred...!!! /@3@)/ i definitely think that what you got was really good though..! 10/10! xD

I’ve probably, easily, spent a couple hundred on all my Voca-stuff... But that’s like, multiple games, figures, manga, CDs, plush... And collected since 2011-ish, so it’s been spread across a fair while! It’s pretty much that I’ve decided that this is the collection I want to most focus on, so I’ve not really thought about it in how much I’ve spent overall, so long as it’s not “no money for food” level... xD

But today’s haul? Nah, only about £45, and that’s including the shipping that got it here in three days... I’m pretty pleased with it, too, especially as I got the art book I was most after (which I was almost considering dropping £25 on alone...)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me