[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:20 am

Idk why while waiting for School 2017 and Bride of the Water God's next episodes to come out, instead of watching another drama like Reunited worlds, ive legit gone to craving some Sungjae and Joo Hyuk action in School 2015!
      Like idek what to do anymore i just love episode 5,6,7 and 8. and the rest of the episodes following on from ep 8 too. But i loaded up my old phone today and realised i had SOOOOO many School 2015, Moorim High and Sassy Go Go/Cheer Up vines that i saved :o
      like wowza magic i wanted to go back to 2015.
      anyone else ever feel that way?
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappiSprout » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ wrote:
      Idk why while waiting for School 2017 and Bride of the Water God's next episodes to come out, instead of watching another drama like Reunited worlds, ive legit gone to craving some Sungjae and Joo Hyuk action in School 2015!
      Like idek what to do anymore i just love episode 5,6,7 and 8. and the rest of the episodes following on from ep 8 too. But i loaded up my old phone today and realised i had SOOOOO many School 2015, Moorim High and Sassy Go Go/Cheer Up vines that i saved :o
      like wowza magic i wanted to go back to 2015.
      anyone else ever feel that way?

I love every drama you just mentioned. Lol. I just watched the latest episode of Bride of the Water God and the cliffhanger at the end had me yelling at the screen. I was like "WHAT THE HECK KIND OF CLIFFHANGER IS THIS?!?"
    Plus I absolutely loved School 2015. Sungjae's character was one of my favorites <3
aussie line = too cute.
HappiSprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thxrne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:35 pm

the only school series I've watched is School 2013...I really liked that drama. I cried so hard at one point!
somehow i keep popping back in and then i leave again for like 5 months
thxrne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby likha » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:51 pm

hiii.. anyone have a kpop journal here? i've been really into stationary stuff nowadays. idk i might be the only one
𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒?
───────────────────────── ⊰ ──────
── ⊱ ───────╮

𝐢. she/her 𝐢𝐢. intj
𝐢𝐢𝐢. the handmaiden
is my personality

───────────╯
likha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:12 pm

minseok wrote:the only school series I've watched is School 2013...I really liked that drama. I cried so hard at one point!

Omg u are missing out of 16 hours of bingeing!!!! Ive legit almost finished school 2015 and i started yesterday morning (its now 1:43 am and i have 3 more episodes to watch)
      Cheer Up has that kinda hierarchy vibe - but then as the story dwells deeper u realise there isnt anything different about them ^-^ Ill leave the rest for u to find out. FYI Jisoo from Angry Mom and Scarlet Heart Ryeo is in it! Him and Joo Hyuk are like my favourite best friend actors ever! (they are best friends irlll ahh) - Also N from Vixx is in it too!!! His role is very important to the backstory ^-^
      Moorim School gives off a very adventurous vibe, kinda like Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters (if u have watched that movie). I personally like how 1 of the mains (Hongbin from Vixx) is a guy who jumps off a cliff while escaping and gets saved by the main guy - and then u have Lee Hyunwoo who is a musical artist :OOO and u always fall in love with the other students in the school (personally for me Shannon and Jenna!!!! and NADET Ko Sangman like lets not forget that duo. And then u got the bad guy Yub Jung!!!!!) and u even fall in love with the teachers (but then again who doesnt?)
      My favourite ship from this drama is Wang Chi-Ang and Hwang Sun-A! they are so cute togetherrr XDD But will always be a Chiriel shipper too (Soon Duk and Chi Ang)
      Angry Mom shows that anyone can pretend to be a teen. If they do it right. In a story where a girl gets bullied and her mum has to go in as her best friend to make justice! Her mum was a fighter in her teens, and gave birth at a really young age. As usual one of my favourite bad guy/teacher/who knows actor is in this! Kim Hee-Won!!! As well as Kim You-Jung and Jisoo too! If ur a fan of exo then im sure u have seen this video with Xuimin, Kim You-Jung is the blind girl!!! Shes won many awards!! 10/10 for that drama!
      Ive left School 2015 out till last because this drama is the best. Kim So-Hyun plays 2 characters - Lee Eun-Bi and Go Eun-Byeol.
      Lee Eunbi lives a hard life, while Eunbyeol lives a happy life. After a tragic incident something crazy happens that i shall not reveal XD I personally like this drama because its a real page turner, and the ships are INCREDIBLE! With the 2 main boy actors being Nam Joo-Hyuk and Yook Sung-Jae (from BTOB), u can just never get enough of the drama they get into!! Even the bromance is real at some points XDD We also had some legends participate in this drama, including:
      Lee Pil-Mo - Pinocchio and Return of Bok Dan-Ji
      Kim Min-Suk - Descendants of the Sun and Doctors
      Shin Jung-Keun - Pinocchio and a lot. a LOT of movies.
      Lee Dae-Yeon - The Liar and His Lover and Unforgettable (with DO from Exo)
      This drama really is the best, and i highly recommend it!!!!!!! Ik everyone else will too
      I ALMOST FORGOT THE OST IS BEAUTIFUL IF U HAVENT HEARD RESET U HAVENT LIVED ITS MY LIFE THAT SONG!

I guess School 2017 isnt that good, but the ships and the feels are murderous! Tae Woon is giving me such airy vibes rn. I CAN SEE U LIKE HER, WE ALL DO. JUST. KISS. HER. AND STOP TEASING R HEARTS.
      i needed that. the next episode is gonna destroy me mentally. XD

okay that was long.

tzuyu wrote:
    hiii.. anyone have a kpop journal here? i've been really into stationary stuff nowadays. idk i might be the only one

Im gonna be starting one soon! I'd recommend journals from Muji in my expirience, but sometimes i find there isnt enough pages in a book! But they have nice cheap and good stuff - i also do bullet journalling, so i have a bit of expirience. Highlights and coloured Tape really make the paper stand out - so does nice fancy fonts and Calligraphy! make sure ur handwriting is nice and neat (realises u didnt ask for advice on stationary) DAMMIT.
      yeah.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby likha » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:23 pm

@Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ haha, that was pretty good advice though, tbh some pages of my journal look so ratchet lol
── ⊱ ───────╮

𝐢. she/her 𝐢𝐢. intj
𝐢𝐢𝐢. the handmaiden
is my personality

───────────╯
likha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thxrne » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:27 pm

aahh I meant by school series the 2015 and 2017 ones!! haha I've seen Moorim but I haven't seen Cheer Up or Angry Mom, so I'll give those a shot!

Also, what's a kpop journal? Likr, what do you write in it? "Soandso debuted this day...?" I've never heard about it before."
somehow i keep popping back in and then i leave again for like 5 months
thxrne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby likha » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:51 pm

── ⊱ ───────╮

𝐢. she/her 𝐢𝐢. intj
𝐢𝐢𝐢. the handmaiden
is my personality

───────────╯
likha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby latin » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:39 pm

hey guys, popping onto this thread for the first time in like five years just to say that I'm really excited for the snsd comeback, like the teasers on Twitter are really hyping me up, even though I'm pretty detached from kpop in general now lol

also, are there any good dramas out atm?
        faber est suae quisque fortunae
        please don't expect fast replies.
        also i love got7 and mark tuan
latin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby HappiSprout » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:04 pm

taeyeon wrote:

also, are there any good dramas out atm?

giiiiiiiiiiirl I have a listtttt. {some of these might not be recent, but they were great.}
    -W
    - Master of the Mask
    - Duel <3
    - The K2
    - Strong Woman Do Bongsoon
    - Bride of the Water God
    - The Best Hit
    - Scarlet Heart
    - Hwarang
    - Missing 9
    - Warrior Baek Dongsoo (2011, but is still a great drama)

These are just personally some of my favorite from this year + 2016. They are at least dramas that I actually watched all the way through and loved! W, The K2, and Duel are my top favorites!! I never wanted them to end, especially Duel TT_TT
aussie line = too cute.
HappiSprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me