|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(TMNT) Fanclub!|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(TMNT) Fanclub!|

Postby Maron » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Sorry for double post but can we talk about teaser?

https://youtu.be/0r7lVa0Irsg

I still don't like it but I'm even more intrigued about this series.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:19 am

It seemed pretty okay. I am still upset about the change in leadership and weapons but..

I am assuming ‘Rise of the TMNT’ will truly be about the turtles in their younger ages. (14-16). Probably why they’d ound so young/childish. I will give this show a chance after the teaser but it will never compare to previous versions of TMNT.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:37 am

DarksideQueen18 wrote:It seemed pretty okay. I am still upset about the change in leadership and weapons but..

I am assuming ‘Rise of the TMNT’ will truly be about the turtles in their younger ages. (14-16). Probably why they’d ound so young/childish. I will give this show a chance after the teaser but it will never compare to previous versions of TMNT.

I watched it several times and yeah... maybe it's not so bad (just not my style of animation) but now I have more questions and I need answers.
You know what? TMNT already have so many versions that everyone can find something from themselves and that's really cool!
Also, bless YouTube for 2003 series. It's a shame that 2012 turtles didn't get a chance to meet them...

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm

hey! if anyone wants to take over this thread, you’re more than welcome. i don’t watch TMNT anymore so there’s no point in me keeping it. PM me and we can ask the mods to transfer ownership :)
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:02 am

Hey lovers of TMNT,
I’ve been allowed to be the new thread owner! Although the new 2018 series won’t exactly be my favorite series, I’ll follow along with it and give my opinions about each episode here. I will also be coming up with other things to get this thread more active as soon as I revamp the main post. Looking forward to talking with all of you. ^_^

-Queen
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 am

Maron wrote:Well I can't help you with it. I blame this strange trend for CGI animation. So many bad CGI happend... but this one is nice!
With TMNT 2012 it was not a love for the first time but I didn't have tumblr. Lucky me.
Turtle x human is a really controversial stuff. I can see how/why turtles can have crush on human girls (They grown up in our pop culture) and I belive that they have desire to be with someone (like all sentient creatures) but they are mutants and (here would be mine science talk about how it would and rather would not work 'coz many aspects but I'm not sure if you would like to read it and that's the topic most TMNT fans try to avoid also not sure if mods will be ok with it. This topic is more for adult board.
Beauty and the Beast staff does not work. Beast turn into human but with turtles... you can only get a pet red-eared slider, if you drop retromutagen on them.
Also, I can eventually turn a blind eye on some interspecies love.(in Doctor Who we have couple like that, if not more controvesial and most people are ok with them) I understand it's for fans who love some romance, ships and etc (also, it is kinda sad to think that turtles were not really made to find love and start they own families) but why they have to made it so painful. Even if we imagine Donnie being a human, it's just bad. Long story short April obvious playing with Donnie's heart for pros and just being a Mary Sue character. Don just got this first, hopeless and extreme awkward first crush. I went through the same thing, when I was younger... he's innocent. Don't blame him.

Then it's other fans fault that you can't watch '12 turtles properly.... and I probably didn't help either ^^'but I still think that you should watch it.

Ah classic 90's movies. I remember enjoying watching them. It was a long time ago, need to rewatch them in some free time.
NECA TMNT figures are amazing! Oh how I wish to have them or just that Revoltech ones... Now it's my time to cry in the corner...Why we can't have such a nice stuff were I live. Also money... but you can show me a picture of your Raph, if that's ok.

How could I forget about sais!!! Leo still has his swords, wait... one sword and it's not even katana!! Still... their weapons reminds me of Fast Forward...

Some of the CGI looks os great but some of it grates me.
I will get on to watching it I just need maybe some therapy during it or some time to come to turns with it XD
TUMBLR hurt so much when it came to spoilers. I know to much for someone who has only watched the pilot episode.
I have a more balanced view on turtle x human. Like I have reasons why it makes sense and why it doesn't and can look at each side of it respectfully. It's just my final opinion is about it is down to preference ya know?
I've always loved April [especially 2k3] but for what I've seen off tumblr i agree with the mary sue statement.

I'm obsessed with those films even no.3 withe the downgrade scary turtle animatronics. xD
I shall be taking a picture of my figure shortly and posting it here!
LEONARDO JUST GOT ORDERED NOW TO FOR MY BDAY
and other members of my family have told me they intend on buying me Mikey & Donnie for my brithday as well.
I is mega excited yall.

For me, if ya gonna change their weapons make it something cool ya know?
Not tonfa...

Maron wrote:Sorry for double post but can we talk about teaser?

https://youtu.be/0r7lVa0Irsg

I still don't like it but I'm even more intrigued about this series.

my friends and family are just like "nah"
but i feel even more nervous about it AND also sightly more positive now that I've seen something about it?

DarksideQueen18 wrote:It seemed pretty okay. I am still upset about the change in leadership and weapons but..

Maron wrote:I watched it several times and yeah... maybe it's not so bad (just not my style of animation) but now I have more questions and I need answers.
You know what? TMNT already have so many versions that everyone can find something from themselves and that's really cool!
Also, bless YouTube for 2003 series. It's a shame that 2012 turtles didn't get a chance to meet them...

i did have an idea that because it's focused on "apparently" a younger audience & they are younger characters. The weapons for mikey, leo and raphael were changed due to censorship because the characters are even younger or so? Swords are overused and desensitised but Sai and Nunchuku are still seen as pretty dangerous. [In the 80s Mikey's nunchukus were edited out because they were "too violent" for young audiences. Just a thought.

DarksideQueen18 wrote:Hey lovers of TMNT,
I’ve been allowed to be the new thread owner! Although the new 2018 series won’t exactly be my favorite series, I’ll follow along with it and give my opinions about each episode here. I will also be coming up with other things to get this thread more active as soon as I revamp the main post. Looking forward to talking with all of you. ^_^

-Queen

Awesome Hun look forward to the revamping!!
Also on new news.

TMNT 2003 IS GETTING A FANBOOK THIS YEAR <3
I'm going to be contributing for obvious reasons!
I aim to do one piece of fanfiction and one piece of fanart.

Also have this little re-post of my raphael sketch I loved doodling a year back. Thinking about getting it tattooed on me because I adore it's simplicity.

♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:33 am

DarksideQueen18 napisał(a):
Hey lovers of TMNT,

-Queen

Congratulations Queen :) Can't wait to see revamped post.

♔ Lady Luck ♚ napisał(a):
I have a more balanced view on turtle x human. Like I have reasons why it makes sense and why it doesn't and can look at each side of it respectfully. It's just my final opinion is about it is down to preference ya know?

We need more people with your point of view.
I'm obsessed with those films even no.3 withe the downgrade scary turtle animatronics. xD
I shall be taking a picture of my figure shortly and posting it here!
LEONARDO JUST GOT ORDERED NOW TO FOR MY BDAY
and other members of my family have told me they intend on buying me Mikey & Donnie for my brithday as well.
I is mega excited yall.

You are truly a Lady Luck XD I love your family. Why mine can't be like that? T.T
i did have an idea that because it's focused on "apparently" a younger audience & they are younger characters. The weapons for mikey, leo and raphael were changed due to censorship because the characters are even younger or so? Swords are overused and desensitised but Sai and Nunchuku are still seen as pretty dangerous. [In the 80s Mikey's nunchukus were edited out because they were "too violent" for young audiences. Just a thought.

This or/and they just go wild and change weapons as well.
TMNT 2003 IS GETTING A FANBOOK THIS YEAR <3
I'm going to be contributing for obvious reasons!
I aim to do one piece of fanfiction and one piece of fanart.

Also have this little re-post of my raphael sketch I loved doodling a year back. Thinking about getting it tattooed on me because I adore it's simplicity.

That's awesome! Do you post your work somewhere on the internet? I love your Raph sketch. It is beautiful in its simplicity and it's so cute, I love his expression.

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:14 am

Did a little bit of revamping...hows it looking? Sorry it took so long. College has been killing me, specifically pre-calculus. If ya guys aren't up on the members list feel free to let me know.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maron » Sat May 26, 2018 5:48 am

DarksideQueen18 wrote:Did a little bit of revamping...hows it looking? Sorry it took so long. College has been killing me, specifically pre-calculus. If ya guys aren't up on the members list feel free to let me know.

It's perfect! You did a good job with this revamping and don't worry, I know something about it. I almost have no life because of education but I still love it XD
Add me to the members list, just by my username, please.

Maron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me