Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby breakerbeam » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:04 am

****spoilers****

that part absolutely made me bawl like a baby. KEITH WAS SO READY TO DIE AND HE LOVES SHIRO SO MUCH AND I WAS NOT READY-

and can we PLEASE talk about the castle getting destroyed?? i was fine before they started showing the different rooms and then i was gonE. why did dreamworks have to do me like that
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfie, » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:51 am

Okay, okay, but why is no one talking about the puppy???
adult
she/they
bisexual
furry
quitting
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤartwork done by thylafritter.
wolfie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:03 am

I FELL ASLEEP RIGHT BEFORE THE RABBIT THING AND IM MAD AT MYSELF screeches

Everyone is rioting so I can tell its an "OOF FEELS" episode for sure
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:04 am

SPOILERS!

First off I am disappointed in Lotor's "betrayal" especially so soon. I was hoping they'd hold out until S7 at least but nope, had to rush it so we'd have a bad guy and an epic final showdown. Honestly it's sad that so many shows do the "once a bad guy always a bad guy" thing. Honestly I had hopes that even though he made mistakes that he could change. His whole "betrayal" was super rushed and even though I predicted it, that's just the problem. It was so predictable and so obvious that you hoped they wouldn't go that route. Plus the whole Lollura thing just made it worse. Whether or not he had feelings for Allura I don't know but it's just sad. He could've been a great good guy, we could've had Haggar be our main bad guy instead, let Lotor try to fight his inner demons and try to forget the corruption of his past and attempt to move on. Instead we find out he's more of a monster, he leaves and then gets corrupted EVEN MORE and dies. I may not be a writer by any means. But from my eyes I am highly disappointed in how they handled Lotor. Admittedly it is in his nature to trick people but that didn't keep me from holding out hope.

It's sad they fell into a VERY common and predictable cliche with their "redeemed" bad guy.

However to shine a positive light on my otherwise disappointed self, I love the time we got with Keith and Krolia. Honestly she's an amazing character with a tragic past, she didn't want to leave him and it hurt her terribly to do so. I feel like they can finally move on and be like a mother and son should be.

Also REAL Shiro is back! Yay! Also I wonder how many Klance fans got triggered by the fact that Lance has a thing for Allura.

Also teleporting space wolf.... I have a need.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scxr » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:23 am

*spoilers below*
    i'm SO glad that the real shiro's finally back. when he told keith that he had "died" in that astral plane, i almost cried because he'd been my favorite character from the start of the series, and he still is; i thought he was never coming back. he's been through so much, and that whole clone epidemic caused him a huge amount of pain. i'm happy allura was able to bring him back to life through the black lion. although i'm debating whether or not i like his new white hair, lmao
    also, that fight between shiro and keith is my new favorite scene in the entire series. it was so well done; the animation was stunning, and the character building that resulted from it was so important, too. keith's galra side manifesting through his eyes and new marking, as well as his brotherly love for shiro showing fully, truly took his character to the next level.
    to add on, krolia is definitely my favorite female character on the show, hands down. what a queen.
x
[ 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍 | 𝗌𝗁𝖾/𝗁𝖾𝗋 | 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗉 | 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇 | 𝗉𝗈𝖾𝗍 | | 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ]
─────────[ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘱 ]──────────
scxr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breakerbeam » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:24 am

spoilers

i think that s6 preeeetty much killed off every major ship except allurance. but we don't know what will happen next season, so... all we can do is wait.... again....

also, @kick

well i don't think they're like... blood related, but i'm guessing shiro adopted keith and keith sees him as a big bro? i think shiro would be too close to keith in his age, so keith wouldn't see him as a father
ImageImageImage
ALPHA
it/he - 18 - trans/aro

aspiring scemo kid &
supreme gay monkey liker.

LF wishlist pps pets!!!
feel free to hit me up i
love trading
ImageImageImage
breakerbeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am

spoilers below + a little bit of a rant from a disappointed Lance stan

first, I really really disliked how they executed Lotor's betrayal, it was so rushed and felt unnatural. but that isn't the thing that has me pretty mad about S6

Lance being a rebound for Allura. Enough. Said.
Lance is bi far my favourite character (besides Pidge and Coran) and seeing him simply be a rebound for Allura after Lotor broke her heart was enranging. Lance is more than his feelings for Allura and his jokes, he is an interesting character and has lacked development over the past few seasons. I was so upset about it and all of their interactions felt forced and unnatural, especially for Allura. Though I do like Lance's line of "I'm just a boy from Cuba" it was so nice c':
also, I really want a wholesome and supportive sibling relationship between Allura and Lance, they both seem to have that kind of dynamic.

But I really enjoyed learning more about Keith and Krolia, plus Keith has a space doggo and I want twenty. I loved seeing all the alteans!!! like holy cow I can make an Altean OC now, I can die happy.

but just to end this, I always had mixed feelings about Lotor and my dad ended up watching S6 before me (he was home from work while I was at school, rip.) and told me if I liked Lotor I would be really disappointed. Needless to say I threw a pillow at my dad while screaming "NO SPOILERS!!!" but I was really disappointed with Lotor's betrayal and going insane.
BUT like we all knew from S3 onwards, Shiro was a clone. I had told my dad this after we both watched S3 and he did not belive me, but it's confirmed now and I am so glad we have our real space dad back. #myshiro

-end-
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:29 pm

Spoilers again

love that damn doggo, I know all my friends will fangirl over it. Also, Lotor, u suck boi. Trash jellybean
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 pm

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH
    LONG ALL OVER THE PLACE RANT/WHAT

I want twenty teleporting space doggos. also they made SPACE WHALES!! I'm so excited to make an altean oc. I don't like shiro's white hair. you can't change my mind. HE LOOKS LIKE A GRANDPA!

as soon as I saw keith's flowing hair, I screamed and immediately wanted to look up the fanart that was probably all over tumblr.
    lotor's "voltron" had a long spike thing on the back of its head that looked like lotor's hair. I screeched.

I agree that lotor's betrayal was rushed, and should've lasted longer. I don't like how easily swayed the generals' loyalty is. they basically pledge their allegiance to anyone willing to give them safety.

lance is 100% allura's rebound, and I'm so upset about it. my main stan is pidge, and I'm still just as angry as the #1 lance stans.
    hunk got a great character arc, in my opinion. he got to be somewhat of a leader, and he got more screen time than he ever used to get. I kind of wish that when hunk was being tested by the nanny, he surprised us with showing off muscles, since his lion is basically based on strength (grounding claws, the extra power boost, the ability to push the panels).

lotor has a nanny and I'm shook. I can't wait for the lotor/nanny headcanons. I love her.

keith's backstory is great, and I'm so glad we got to see what happened. KEITH GOT THE GALRA STRIPE WE WERE ALL PLANNING ON! it was kind of predictable, but I'm really happy they gave us confirmation. also mr. texas drawl. I cried the entirety of keith's memories of being with shiro at the garrison.
    now I want to see lance's and hunk's past. give us what we want dreamworks.

allura and lotor kissed and I almost threw my laptop across the room.

I want to know more about space doggo.
    I'm really hoping that next season dreamworks focusses the "bad guy" on haggard/honerva. also that we get a whole episode on the new altea and the alteans. I want to see allura's joy of being around her people. I'm honestly worried about what the galra will do next season. also have dreamworks forgotten about shay?

THE PALADINS FINALLY GET TO GO HOME. I want to see scenes with each of them reuniting with their families, with equal amount of time for each character (except keith rip. he gets a sad graveyard scene).

save me I'm so shook and I want fanart to calm my soul

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Also small spoiler but.

The space whales reminded me of the Reefbacks in Subnautica.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me