── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

Re: ♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:27 am

Finally found time to listen to their cover. Ahh, it's so cute! I feel fuzzy on the inside (even though that's not the kind of song to feel that, haha). Jimin's English improved!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 am

@-Infinity- the cover is so good! i am in love with Jimin's voice and i honestly think (in my opinion) that the contrast of JK and JM is even better than the original cover with Selena and Charlie Puth (or the way JK says it XD)

I'd officially like to announce that I have settled with a bias c:
Last edited by kököchin on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 pm

-Infinity- wrote:
    has anyone else listened to we don't talk anymore pt.2 with jimin
    i love it so much omg I think I died and came back to life when Jimin started to sing
    We don't talk anymore by Jimin & JK

Jimin's english is so good! I am so proud of them for working so hard to improve their English <3

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ Bangtan Boys Army '' 방탄소년단 ''

Postby King Andre » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:01 pm

I want to join! #joiningform
      heyo, i already joined a while ago (i was adonis, member 101) but im on a new account so and technically this is my first time actually making my form myself :^ ) r i g h t t h a r r o t

username: andreas.
      nickname/ what we call you: dre or don, i'm cool with whatever though fam

favorite member: I can't even decide yet. I think Jin/Jungkook/V/Jimin > suga/rapmon/j-hope. Basically i have an equal bias towards the vocal line but thats just because im a singer don't hurt me i love them all though. I started off with JK being my favorite then... i was blessed by v's voice...then jin's...then jimin... Like okay i spiritually love V because we both have deep voices and i love his tone (he's also my av), but then JK is the multi-talented golden maknae with the attractive voice, but jin has worked so hard to improve and i really admire that but then jimin is perfection???? Out of the rappers, probably rapmon, because the guy is not only a lyrical genius but also an actual genius. I love suga's flow though and the sound of his rapping most, and j-hope can always make me smile and is a dance g o d... so crisis???

how you found BTS: user on cs tharrot linked me fire back in may 2016 and i thought to myself "what in tarnacion." But I didn't get into them until december last year and lord help me i still cant pick my bias.

favorite song: lost is my absolute favorite (take a wild guess why) but - crow tit, cypher pt 4, , dead leaves, house of cards, rain, i need u, not today, blood sweat and tears, blanket kick, run...literally the entire wings album? Do their individual solo songs count because hoo boy if thats the case then my top favorite(s) are jin, v and jimin's solo songs on the wings album. not technically their song but their cover of caramel macchiato.

favorite music video: not today, run or i need u.

any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: none that come to mind immediately

other:GIVE.JIN.MORE.LINES. We don't talk anymore pt2 slayed my existence fam
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:21 pm

andreas. wrote:
      I want to join! #joiningform
      heyo, i already joined a while ago (i was adonis, member 101) but im on a new account so and technically this is my first time actually making my form myself :^ ) r i g h t t h a r r o t

username: andreas.
      nickname/ what we call you: dre or don, i'm cool with whatever though fam

favorite member: I can't even decide yet. I think Jin/Jungkook/V/Jimin > suga/rapmon/j-hope. Basically i have an equal bias towards the vocal line but thats just because im a singer don't hurt me i love them all though. I started off with JK being my favorite then... i was blessed by v's voice...then jin's...then jimin... Like okay i spiritually love V because we both have deep voices and i love his tone (he's also my av), but then JK is the multi-talented golden maknae with the attractive voice, but jin has worked so hard to improve and i really admire that but then jimin is perfection???? Out of the rappers, probably rapmon, because the guy is not only a lyrical genius but also an actual genius. I love suga's flow though and the sound of his rapping most, and j-hope can always make me smile and is a dance g o d... so crisis???

how you found BTS: user on cs tharrot linked me fire back in may 2016 and i thought to myself "what in tarnacion." But I didn't get into them until december last year and lord help me i still cant pick my bias.

favorite song: lost is my absolute favorite (take a wild guess why) but - crow tit, cypher pt 4, , dead leaves, house of cards, rain, i need u, not today, blood sweat and tears, blanket kick, run...literally the entire wings album? Do their individual solo songs count because hoo boy if thats the case then my top favorite(s) are jin, v and jimin's solo songs on the wings album. not technically their song but their cover of caramel macchiato.

favorite music video: not today, run or i need u.

any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: none that come to mind immediately

other:GIVE.JIN.MORE.LINES. We don't talk anymore pt2 slayed my existence fam

coughs w-welcme my friened
      my form for you was better though

x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little sunshine » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:24 am

@andreas.
    welcome! :)
little sunshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:22 am

@andreas.
Welcome... again?

I like your taste when it comes to their individual songs, haha. I get passionate whenever I listen to them-- especially Stigma, to the point where I can't listen to it with others nearby.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 am

WOw hello i just realized i never joined even though ive come across the thread several times haha

I want to join! #joiningforum

username: hiyorin
      nickname/ what we call you: people usually call me hiyo or rin, but whatever floats your boat~
      favorite member: suga *finger guns @ eun*
      how you found BTS: a good friend of mine told me to listen to some kpop songs last year, and i think fire was one of them? i watched a couple of their mvs over the past couple of months but never really got into it until i saw yoongi in one of them and was like "i want to know who he is" ehehe
      favorite song: run, with house of cards, lost, and two! three! following close behind
      favorite music video: mmmm i love them all but if i had to choose i guess save me? the clouds/scenery in the back just takes my breath away everytime i watch (and that dancebreak tho)
      any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: uhh whenever run comes on i always sing the first line; neon nae hanappunin taeyang sesange ttak hana,, but i can't think of anything else specifically? maybe suga's iconic tongue technology line..
      other: i spent the majority of my afternoon yesterday painting these, let me just say that flicking paintbrushes in order to create splatters is so so fun but it gets everywhere
      oh and jungkook's cover of paper hearts slays my existence

it's a pleasure to meet you all ^^
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:04 am

welcome guys !!!

@FreshCookies: I'm the same way with stigma ;v; I can't listen to it without getting really emotional, especially since the short film for it was so sad OTL. yet somehow it's still one of my favorite songs in the album!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:38 pm

I do love Stigma, but it's not one of my favorite solo songs, despite Tae's voice being my favorite in the group. It's too high for him.

My favorite solo is Reflection not just because I'm RM trash I swear. After that I adore First Love and Begin. Honestly I think those three are my favorites because they feel the most personal.

My favorite song on the album right now is Lost, but Spring Day and BST have been constant favorites.
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me