Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Happy Berfday my sweet little child!
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:42 pm

aww happy birthday hunk!! it's been awhile and although im not super into voltron anymore i thought i'd join again

Are you up to date || yup!
    Favorite Character || matt or lance
    Favorite Paladin || red
    Favorite Lion || red
    Your Ships || keith x lance, shiro x matt, hunk x shay
    Other || commander hira from that one episode was cool
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm

And now, a Small story, because why not?

Hunk, being one only for debates if they held scientific value or would potentially save their lives, hadn't been to thrilled when Lance had come to him days prior to his birthday proclaiming that he would be doing all the cooking. As much as the Blue paladin may or may not know about earth food, he was by no means equipped to be cooking in the Altean castles kitchen; something Hunk himself was still only getting used to. He'd politely declined Lance's offer, and shooed him away from the room to continue cooking what was that day's lunch.

Fast forward to the big day, and as Hunk makes his way through the halls, he begins smelling....well, he's not sure /what/ he's smelling, because it doesn't seem to be any combination of food items he's ever worked with (human and alien alike). Being a bit more than a tad concerned, he hastened his pace to the Kitchen, still trying to identify the scents in the air. The second the yellow paladin got even 5 feet from the door, the smell was almost overwhelming and.....burning? Oh yeah, something was definitely burning in there. A swift kick to knock the door open, and a hug bellow of black smoke spilled out of the room.

Something small ran by him, and soon after was followed by two more suspiciously paladin sized beings, before Hunk had grabbed a hold of the quite alien looking fire extinguisher and put the poor stove out of its misery. As the last of the smoke filtered out of the room, what was left to Hunk's sights was simply astounding- and not in the good way. Some batter-like substance was practically boiling away in a pan, there were charred lines of what might have been a substitute for bacon on a plate, and off to the side of everything sat a bowl of yellow goo and a smaller bowl next to it containing something of a more orange hue. To top everything off, in the dead center of this mess, and what he assumed the aforementioned goo was for, was a sad, burned-to-a-crisp rectangle of what Hunk might have called a cake had the poor thing not undergone such trauma.

Having taken a moment to really look at the mess, Hunk slowly turned himself to face the hallway, where he saw Pidge, Keith, and yup- we knew it, Lance. He should have been mad. He should have been furious with the disaster those three had created. But looking at them- Pidge having pancake mix all over her clothes, Keith covered in the black dust of the 'bacon'; as well as what looked like sugar, and Lance, having yellow and orange goo all over his hair and face? Hunk lost it. The laughter that was coming from him was almost contagious, if not for the mess the three of them had caused. Allura, Coran, and Shiro who'd come to investigate the kitchen fire, where stunned into silence before even getting to ask what was going on as they looked from the Kitchen, the others, to Hunk and around again.

Finally, as the laughter died down, Allura piped up, "Will someone please explain to me how this happened?" Keith and Pidge shuffled away from Lance, earning them each a glare from their fellow paladin. He was about to speak, but Hunk beat him to it, "Relax, Allura. They were trying to do something nice for me, since it's my birthday. Even though I kind of asked Lance to stay away from the kitchen. They meant well, is the point. We'll just clean it up and move on, right guys?" The others sort of slowly nodded in defeat and began to acquire cleaning supplies. Meanwhile, Hunk got to Explain human birthday celebrations to two very curious Alteans.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndoom » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:28 pm

LizardsAreLovely wrote:
Happy birthday Hunk! I got my lions all ready for the occasion!

the...little party hat...im deadTM thats so cute. happy bee-day to my main boy hunk unarguably the best hugger and 10/10 top place on the list of voltron characters id cuddle

Xxxx
lance | they/them
───────────────────────────
it's all we need to get better!
───────────────────────────
fr | bestie | sig art credit
houndoom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby critter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 pm

yesh, I just looked back on the previous messages and comments on this thread and I just- man...
    I kinda wanna touch on some things.

No ship is disgusting unless it is pedophilia, abusive, or toxic. So please do not hate on kallura, its actually a really cute ship.
    No ship is canon until it actual happeneds in the show.
    Pidge is not transgender or non-binary, its great for certain fanfics, but its not canon.
    Don't say something is end game until its been stated like StarCo from SVTFOE.
    Don't be an anti, its not a good look for anybody.

I hate sheith and shaladin because of the huge age gaps. Keep in mind Shiro is actual 25/26.
    Pidge and Keith have a three year age gap, its not big.
    More ships you have, the better.
    There is so much more I want to say but I feel like it would be very negative. None of this is meant to attack anyone, its my opinions and I have the right to say whats on my mind, just like you.

I feel like I didn't get any of my points across properly and these messages might be taken the wrong way, but I intend not to attack anyone.
    This fandom just kinda bugs me now, I used to really enjoy this show/fandom. I just don't anymore after the threats and hardcore fans that thought they were doing a world a favor by threatening the voice actors and producers for trans pidge, Klance, and shallura. I guess I fell out of it.

Happy birthday Hunk.

You can go ahead and report this message or my account if you really feel like I deserve it, but I am allowed to post like this. I mean no harm, at all.
    There is just some people in the fandom that really make me upset. You guys are ok, from what i've seen you guys haven't done anything.
    Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm chasing my dreams,
catch you on the flip side <3
last checked 1/15/23
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm

silver jingle wrote:
    yesh, I just looked back on the previous messages and comments on this thread and I just- man...

No ship is disgusting unless it is pedophilia, abusive, or toxic. So please do not hate on kallura, its actually a really cute ship.
    Pidge is not transgender or non-binary, its great for certain fanfics, but its not canon.

I hate sheith and shaladin because of the huge age gaps. Keep in mind Shiro is actual 25/26.
    There is so much more I want to say but I feel like it would be very negative. None of this is meant to attack anyone, its my opinions and I have the right to say whats on my mind, just like you.

I feel like I didn't get any of my points across properly and these messages might be taken the wrong way, but I intend not to attack anyone.
    This fandom just kinda bugs me now, I used to really enjoy this show/fandom. I just don't anymore after the threats and hardcore fans that thought they were doing a world a favor by threatening the voice actors and producers for trans pidge, Klance, and shallura. I guess I fell out of it.

Happy birthday Hunk.

You can go ahead and report this message or my account if you really feel like I deserve it, but I am allowed to post like this. I mean no harm, at all.
    There is just some people in the fandom that really make me upset. You guys are ok, from what i've seen you guys haven't done anything.

Thanks. Fandoms can be terrible, this one especially. I’ve had a better time here than others though. *cough*Yuri on Ice*cough*

Oh, Hunk’s Birthday? Cool, I’m not much for fictional birthdays though tbh.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:25 pm

if it cheers anyone up, I drew shiro

I actually had a rant about people hating on kallura on my tumblr account, but to be honest, all the arguments are ridiculous. some people are just plain silly, so I see your point about not enjoying the fandom so much anymore.

ugh,, anyway //slithers back under their rock
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:43 am

silver jingle wrote:

Happy birthday Hunk.

y e s

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 am

I draw galaxies when I'm stressed so HAVE A KEITH.
I was doodling and this happened so yeah. IDK.
Also I know I haven't been around but I'm a depressed bean so you probably won't see me for a couple of weeks again after this.

Maybe I should do some other drawings with a similar theme? Like what each of the characters are torn between.
I'd have so much fun doing Lotor's hair if I did one for him. XD
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby denja » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:49 am

sundead wrote:
    aww happy birthday hunk!! it's been awhile and although im not super into voltron anymore i thought i'd join again

Are you up to date || yup!
    Favorite Character || matt or lance
    Favorite Paladin || red
    Favorite Lion || red
    Your Ships || keith x lance, shiro x matt, hunk x shay
    Other || commander hira from that one episode was cool

welcome !

King Of Bleps wrote:
I draw galaxies when I'm stressed so HAVE A KEITH.
I was doodling and this happened so yeah. IDK.
Also I know I haven't been around but I'm a depressed bean so you probably won't see me for a couple of weeks again after this.

Maybe I should do some other drawings with a similar theme? Like what each of the characters are torn between.
I'd have so much fun doing Lotor's hair if I did one for him. XD

wow, its gorgeous! i would defo be interested in seeing the other paladins with that theme ♡♡
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me