★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Katrione » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:02 pm

@Seuss

Like Deimos said, you can start with 1-5 cats if you are restarting
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 pm

I have been wondering, but for those of you that have been here in CaC. What is the biggest clan size you have seen? How many cats did they have?(use an estimate if you cant remember)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:13 pm

@amethyst
      ooh, i think the biggest one i've seen is vamp's jinxclan with fifty-nine cats.... :O
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ cac fanclub

Postby deimido » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:14 pm

@amethyst14 - up until they decided to start over, I'm Joy, who owned StreamClan had about maybe 60 cats??? :0
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ cac fanclub ★

Postby requiem, » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 pm

@amethyst
        jinxclan is the biggest clan i can remember, with almost sixty cats! X_X
quit cs.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:19 pm

amethyst14 wrote:
I have been wondering, but for those of you that have been here in CaC. What is the biggest clan size you have seen? How many cats did they have?(use an estimate if you cant remember)

zephyrine wrote:
      @amethyst
      ooh, i think the biggest one i've seen is vamp's jinxclan with fifty-nine cats.... :O

deimos wrote:
      @amethyst14 - up until they decided to start over, I'm Joy, who owned StreamClan had about maybe 60 cats??? :0

maybe i will keep Jinxclan around and make it my goal to be the biggest clan in the entire thread, lol! though, unlike Deimos and several others, i have never started over with a new clan. Jinxclan is my first and only clan. I want to run it through generations of cats rather then getting bored with it and starting over. Each new generation will have a different blight to face. This one, so far, has the upcoming war i keep talking about. Maybe after that happens, i might just time skip ahead with the clan and start fresh with a new generation and have them face some new challenge.

i am not sure yet, but that idea sounds fun.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ cac fanclub

Postby deimido » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

did i imply somewhere that pineclan hasn't always been my first clan? if so then whoops! my clan's been around since v.2, and i'm not planning to start over any time soon haha. i'm just real glad my clan hasn't had around 60 cats in it yet! i might have a greencough outbreak this leaf-bare or smth to cut down on numbers though
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Hmm I might have to top that number soon! Seems like Jinxclan will be my future competitor though? But for now I am going to send them "hard times" until they get back to twenty five ish cats maybe and then watch them grow again and just let them become a huge aggressive clan that is intent on conquering all! They will just have a bunch of enemies though. I plan so far ahead, I know the next two leaders for Briarclan :D I might have a problem
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❥ cac fanclub

Postby deimido » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:27 pm

i'm criticizing my own post for being too depressing even though two kits were stillborn and in that case i suppose it has a right to be but ugh... i think i spent too long on this. i havent even touched on anything else in kitty's reply to my clan.

where would yall say is a good time to cut this off and move on to something else??? and so sorry for the wall of text in the code below if you plan to read it.

Code: Select all
There was never a feeling so unearthly like the sight of a dead kitten.

Lizardstripe would know, the junkyard he had grown up in was anything but forgiving, especially towards the young. It was more often then not that the stench of death filled the senses near collapsed piles of junk or crudely dug holes, it only took some scavenging to uncover the deceased, and as a scavenger - that was exactly what Lizardstripe had done. It succeeded each and every time to send the tom into a panic, made even worse by his father, who often forced him to continue working without any sign of sympathy for his young son.

He hoped to escape death when he first joined PineClan when he was hardly six moons old, and he almost did, for many peaceful moons he had nearly forgotten the terror of his former life in his personal prison for seasons until the birth of Shadowstar's kits. Lizardstripe just knew something wrong was going to happen then, as he was acquainted with the same agonized wails the first leader had made with nearly all the births in the awful junkyard he spent his kithood in. It wasn't surprising to see that one her of own died two moons after. It hurt him, sure. But he wasn't surprised.

He just hoped that after that he would never had to remember it again, and the moment his mate first told him she was expecting every thought of that day was just prayers to StarClan to keep her and their kits safe. Evidently the stars didn't listen, he didn't know why, he mused that perhaps they didn't pay attention to cats like him. But he immediately understood things were going terribly wrong the moment he heard Rosemask's pained yowls, and his fear increased tenfold just by observing how Shadepaw acted when she frantically came out of the nursery.

Soon after, Lizardstripe became the father of three kits, five had two of them not been born dead. He and Rosemask were beyond devastated, she was almost inconsolable, the cheerful molly he fell in love with replaced by a mourning mother who was shell shocked by what just happened. He managed to bring her out of her frozen state long enough to think of names for their litter and settled on Birchkit and Ashkit for their daughters, and Elmkit for their son.

They weren't sure if it was appropriate for them to give names to their deceased, but Lizardstripe once heard a tale from Skunknose when she was still the medicine cat that if a dead kit was unnamed they would not be able to rest and would sap the strength from the next expecting mother, and he did not another another molly to go through the pain they were experiencing now, so they named the two Firkit and Cedarkit - a molly and a tom. Rosemask gave him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, saying that the names they chose fit their kits just perfectly, and went to sleep.

Lizardstripe was the only parent who attended the funeral, it was too risky to let Rosemask out of the nursery while her kits were still young and weak due to the rough birth after all. Firkit and Cedarkit were buried under a younger pine tree, close by the same area Shadowstar and Owlfur had found him when he first ventured onto PineClan's lands. Lizardstripe was silent throughout the whole ceremony, staring at the recently covered graves while Mintstar meowed her condolences and let Weaselstorm take over with a prayer for both kits to reach StarClan safely.

Most of the cats who had come left a while ago - it was only him, Weaselstorm, Shadepaw, and surprisingly Larkclaw who stayed. Lizardstripe cast a long glance at his kithood bully, who lived a spoiled life in the junkyard as he was the self-appointed leader's son as well as the tom's only heir. Larkclaw used to flaunt his status towards anyone of lower rank, and because he was trained to fight over the slightest provocation, he was known for having a violent reputation. Now he was known as the oddly eccentric warrior who met Lizardstripe's gaze with a rare emotion on his face: sympathy.

Lizardstripe scoffed at him, tearing his eyes away from the brown tabby and towards the medicine cat and his apprentice. The former had his eyes locked onto the sky while his pupil stared at the ground, her back was turned towards him, so Lizardstripe was unaware of the guilt she was currently feeling over not being able to save his kits. The silence slowly starting to kill him, but with Weaselstorm here, the warrior had plenty of things on his mind he could say that would break it.

"Why didn't you save them?" He asked, his voice hollow with grief.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan

xxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:37 pm

I liked it, though to be honest I found myself skimming over all who attended the funeral at first. Maybe if you cut that out or shrink it down? Unless you want to keep it. But I would say if you wanted to cut it somewhere and it still sounded okay would be after you named the kits.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me