✿ komohaert fanclub ✿ - open!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ✿ komohaert fanclub ✿ - open!

Postby Avisowl » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:05 am

Replies wrote:@mercury.
Leo is so cute! I thing Elidi would love to hand out with him!

@reuxci
Tenshi loves your big boy Elsa ❤️

@E t e r n i t y

Ahh that art is so cute!!!

Tenshi has a smol litter of beans with Elsa, they love their babies so much!

Meet my sprout of the batch Elidi

This lovely bean was made by; Quarz

I also got some art of Tenshi!

Extra wrote:If anyone wants some art of their komo I’m interested in making some for the chocolate coins of the Spring Komo Event, PM me 😘

Answers To Questions wrote:what is your favourite part of the spring event?
Everything! It’s so pretty I love the art the activities it’s so funnnn
what is your komo's weeeeirdest habit?
Tenshi: heheh well I like to....um...eat flower petals
Elidi: I like to braid the sprouts on my bulb!

Questions for you! wrote:
Code: Select all
[b]Where does your komo live?;[/b]
[b]What is your favorite aspect about your komo’s personality;[/b]
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:02 am

Hey everyone! It's my first time posting here, so I guess I should start by introducing my Komos, Pogo and Patkin!
Both of them are up for relationships of all sorts, so feel free to drop me a message if you're interested. ^o^

I'm a member of the Discord chat, but I don't do much other than lurk because IM type things scare me, so it's entirely likely you've not seen me before...

---------------------

Where does your komo live?;
    Patkin lives alone in a medium-sized city, near a large park that includes a chunk of wooded area. Think 'designed by Fredric Law Olmsted', and you've got it.
    Pogo is kind of a hobo - he hangs his hat wherever the heck he happens to be, and doesn't worry about it much. X'D

What is your favorite aspect about your komo’s personality;
    Hmm... for Pogo, that's easy - I love how NOT serious he is. It makes him great fun to draw! If it's goofy and illogical, Pogo will do it! Patkin's a bit harder. I suppose it would have to be 'pastel' they are? And yes, I'm using pastel as an adjective to describe their personality. They're soft, light, sweet and shy. Thus - 'pastel'. <3

what is your favourite part of the spring event?
    I don't know, the whole thing is pretty great! If I HAD to pick though, I'd say the number of different ways to participate! From flat token claims to writing and art, it has a bit of everything for everyone.

what is your komo's weeeeirdest habit?
    Eh... Pogo IS a weird habit. XD
    Patkin has this subconscious thing where they'll stroke/play with/pick at their left ear while they're thinking. Kind of like how a nervous human will play with their hair?

What is your komo’s fear?;
    Pogo's quietly afraid that he's a failure at being evil. Patkin has an actual phobia, known as 'Athazagoraphobia'. It's the fear of being forgotten or ignored.

Which komo is most like you?;
    Probably Patkin, though I have a streak of Pogo as well! ;D

----------------------------

@okeke - Congrats on Splatter! They're a beauty - I especially love their tufted fur!
@carotid - good luck on getting your first Komo!
@E t e r n i t y - that art is amazing... I mean... wow! Holland's a pretty Komo to begin with, and Sixbane knocked their design out of the park. ^o^
@reuxci - I don't know you, but I'm sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I hope your health takes a turn for the better very soon. Also, Elsa's socks are the best. <33
@mercury. - Leo is the most amazing bean ever, end of story. Those wings! That tail! The glow! What's not to love? Congrats on the babies!
@Avisowl - Sock baby! I remember seeing that batch when it was posted. They came out wonderfully! Congrats! I also love the art of Tenshi you've gotten - especially the fullbody. That artist's style is adorable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 am

Ohmygosh I am so happyy, I won my very first fawnfriend design today!
Everyone, meet Lawrence, my eccentric conspiracy theorist - and my second komo!

██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:38 pm

@Avisowl-- OH MY LORD WHAT A PRECIOUS PERFECT TLITTLE BEAN I LOVE IT AHHH
@Rondell-- Pogo, man. That's a fancy little Komo you've got there, and what a story you've made!! I adore that, it's fantastic!
@Calibro-- congrats on your Komo dear!! That's a beauuuuuuutiful design, I think I'm in love with it honestly, great job winning it!!

Hello all~ I simply adore Komo, honestly, and would do anything for them. I was fortunate enough to get two of them so far!!! They are linked here! Just in case you'd like to look!
Also, specifically with them, I was wondering if anyone would like some OOC breeding with Ritz? He's my fancy bee boy, haha, I love him! If not, that's fine. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to write out their stories yet, what with all the work I've been having to do, but you bet I will soon!
And!
I'll definitely be creating some art work, and hopefully lots of gift art as well!
Komos are the cutest, and I'm so happy for all of you that have them! As for any that don't, please don't fret! I have absolute confidence you'll get one, and if you ever need any help I'll do what I can!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:52 am

hey all ! i have a bunch of new introductions, and i'm gonna be looking for a breeding !

antonio, my tattoo boy ! he works at a tattoo parlor and is pretty hardcore - he needs some friends, and a life partner/mate for breeding and hc'ing!
i got him from a pyop comp, and i couldn't be happier.

carlos the trickster frickboiii,,,,,,, he's a cool kid and ultra edgy. he would like a datemate or some friends!
i got him from my best friend, caspian;!

this is charlie, my shy nb fem,, i love her to bits and i got her from breeding me and avisowl's lovely beans,,

@yuroshi
ooh i love ritz! he might work well with elsa but probably not antonio rip

@calibri
that is my favorite komo ever i lvoe them,,, i was stalking them for a long time but i never entered lol! congrats on ur whale bean,, what do they conspire about?

@rondell
yo come chill with us in the discord it's great ok

@avisowl
yes the bean,

@mercury.
leo and charlie r probably gonna fight then cuddle and cry i love them
Last edited by deoxyribonucleic on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 am

@reuxci
Lawrence conspires about various things - his favourite subject is the Bermuda Triangle, which he believes to be a hotspot for alien abductions! He also believes that there are indeed aliens in Area 51 and that the government doesn't want anyone to know about them (which is where his tin foil hat comes in; he wants to protect his head from potential government mind control!)

Since he has a hard time trusting anyone he struggles with making friends, but I'd like to find him a friend or two with similar interests anyway. Everyone needs a buddy to conspire with!
    ██
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm

@ calibri lawrence sounds super cool???? im,, love them a lot what a cool guy
    @ reuxci antonio is super cool! love that nice ochre color
    @ yuroshi i hope you get a komo soon!!

mkay so i got some introductions to make!!!

so i got goatman (caspian) who im love So much and draw constantly
    im no t putting the image cause i made him ona hmm massive canvas lol

then we have fern! the kiddo of adrian and fleur, shes lovely and a professional frog catcher/swamp monster

n then scout, from an ooc breeding of caspian and merc's arlo
    theyre a poet n literature lover, fan of history

anyways im open to rp/friends/whatever so hmu!
Last edited by knifedoq on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:55 am

@knifedoq
What cuties! Fern is adorable - professional fog catcher is possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard omg
    ██
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭐ kfc

Postby fruitvale » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:25 am

hey ! ! jfldhg im coolwhipp , or just whipp / elena . i'm not vry new 2 the kommunity since i have 3 of my own komo kids already , which is a big reason as to why i'm posting now . introductions & competition help & relationships ! ! pm me abt anything below and feel absolutely free to spam me messages if i dont respond / haven't responded before !

well known as a punk new yorker / car mechanic / parrot enthusiast , we hav caspian oleander ! ! she occasionally makes videos of doing dumb stuff in public with her friends , posting them to her channel by the name of crooken . the videos consist of them yelling obscene words in a mall , dumpster diving only for the trash , and offending civilians . mostly destruction of property . aside from her channel , she comes off as a sociopath . really not caring much at all abt anything other than her parrot ( ozzie , after her favorite artist ozzie osbourne ) and her Lovely 1960 corvette stingray that she literally spent all college savings for . she'd sit back and let the world burn if it meant she'd get sm popcorn for the show .
    she's highkey lookn for rivalries , friends who r also kinda careless , n a lov interest that doesn't mind her personality ( she A Big Gaye like me ) !

n this is beverly huston ! ! i was awarded this Beautiful Dog Gal as a ru by the amazing piqueon ❤
    she studies animal migration patterns and loves butterflies / crows in particular ! sometimes you'll catch her on some documentary in the background , mainly to ramble about monarchs , but she sticks to just watching them . classic novels & historical pamphlets are a gift in her life , as you'll often find them scattered around her home . she lives off of southern american food ( though beverly lives in new brunswick ) and visits her friend's restaurant constantly even if the food isn't incredible . she tends to stay quiet in average conversations , but once it comes to her opinion or incorrect facts , she won't hesitate to speak out !
    bev is lookin fr friends of all kinds n maybe evn a gf !

good eggy son . . he's a heliophysics professor at a university for science somewhere in the uk ! ! thierry weatherbee is his full name , and he's a proud Father of his sphynx and skink , sunday and samson ! he's usually trying to impress his students by being "" hip "" and including modern memes in his lectures . tho he is very much a hipster dad .
    he's lookn for friends , students , enemies and mayyb a love interest ( he a pan Boi )

also i'm searching fr a romantic relationship for the red string of fate komo adopt ! ! my wip form is here . the main idea for her character would b kinda enthusiastic , reserved n protective , for sure a huge optimist ! pm me if your interested , feminine identities only please ! ! we could hc ovr cs pms or discord , whichever one is easy , but i'd love 2 start writing today !

@knifedoq KFGKSHKfkshFJDK caspian is gorgeous ! ! black n gold designs r so pretty n the colors chosen fit vry well ! ! fern and scout are adorable too ( professional frog , , relatable ) may pm u ? ? idk
    @reuxi antonio ! is ! So ! ! pretty ! ! he might b good friends w m girl caspian , ( gah so many caspians ) carlos n charlie r so cute 2 , , carlos less on th "" cute "" aspect bt more on th aspect of rlyrly rad lookn ! ! ! ! >;3c
    @yuroshi aaAaaaAAAA ritz n kii r pretty cool lookn , ill prob pm u about a breedin fr ritz but i'm not sure if ritz is still open ahhA ; ; your lov fr the kommunity is really influential too wth , ,
    @calibri wrOw fawn's designs r just killin me 2day n everyday tbh huge congratulations on him ! ! lawrence is a very fitting name c :
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:21 pm

@calibri thank you! i made a typo n edited but fern is an angel she loves all things swamp/marsh/bog and her reptile and amphibian friends... cant get enough!

@whipp yes hmu!! i also love all your komos! they have such unique backgrounds n personalities, love it!
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me