Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby Khnum-Khufu » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:56 am

Are you allowed to exchange PC/PS4 usernames to team up here? Or does that count as sharing personal information?

I would love to team up with some people. Especially some higher leveled people, or people who can control their characters really well (though i guess that's up to the person to decide wether they're good or not. If you have never seen anyone actually play 'good' with a character you can't tell for yourself if you're 'good' at it)

*~*~Happy holidays!~*~*
Khnum-Khufu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:26 pm

I wanna join :D
    Overwatch fave character/s/?- all of them like ??? but i like *looks at smudged writing on hand* hands on and his brother jenga
    Pies
    /don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tracer » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:47 am

i'm looking for some people to play with on
xbox1! level doesnt really matter to me, just someone
who is reasonable with the team and is sort of decent
w/ the game ;w;
pm me if you'd like to play!

some lil' info about me

i think im lvl 30, or 29, i
forgot lol.
i love playing healer! i think im
p good at it too ;u;
i usually play as mei or mercy
andd thats about it!
・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ freeze! don't move! 。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:
tracer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Khnum-Khufu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:05 am

tracer wrote:
i'm looking for some people to play with on
xbox1! level doesnt really matter to me, just someone
who is reasonable with the team and is sort of decent
w/ the game ;w;
pm me if you'd like to play!

some lil' info about me

i think im lvl 30, or 29, i
forgot lol.
i love playing healer! i think im
p good at it too ;u;
i usually play as mei or mercy
andd thats about it!

I'd have loved to play with you, but i'm on PS4 ^^' Can you only play with players from the same console? That'd be a shame

I love playing healer too! (as you might have guessed from my profile) I like Zenyatta best, his design is so cool and i find him easy to control. Especially with the harmony orbs, which you can just toss around and leave them on a player so they'll receive healing for as long as they're in sight. It's a little hard to heal the whole team though, since Zenyatta can only heal one player at a time (without using his ultimate).
I actually was player of the game as Zenyatta a few times! Player of the game as a support hero, i think that'd be one of my best achievements in Overwatch. Along with my 20 player kill streak as Zenyatta ;p

Which makes me want to ask, to everyone, what do you think are your best/favorite achievements so far?

*~*~Happy holidays!~*~*
Khnum-Khufu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawartsii » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Hey guys !!
    I'm also interested in looking for some people to play along with c:
    Any level is fine by me -- but I'm kinda looking for people that have good teamwork skills, and pretty decent at the game (I'm still learning too, so don't worry if you're still seen as a leaner)!

Some info about me:
  • I've been playing Overwatch for nearly 3 weeks now.
  • I play on the PC version!
  • I'm a Level 40.
  • My best Overwatch heroes: Solider: 76 & Bastion (I can get a lot of kills with these two), Reaper, D.Va, Lucio.
  • The ones I'm still learning how to control but are getting really close to my "best": Pharah, Tarcer, Genji and McCree
  • The average (the ones I'll play from time to time): Hanzo, Mercy and Zenyatta
  • Not great -- as in my weaknesses: Torbjörn, Reinhardt (I haven't played him yet, but he doesn't suit my type).
  • Other characters that I haven't mentioned, are ones I haven't played yet.

Anyway, feel free to PM me if any of you are interested to have a game with me !! c:

- - -

What do you think are your best/favorite achievements so far?
    My best achievement is /not sure if this is an achievement but anyway/ my most eliminations, which is 28. Also, the other day, I did a team kill using Bastion, which I was super happy about.
Last edited by Kawartsii on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leaving cs as I don't come on here as much as I used too. might come on irregularly to check things, but yeah, I'm probs not gonna return to this place anymore. If you'd like to contact me or interested in my art, check out my da
catch ya later
Kawartsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:50 pm

so um hi, you can call me gen, mark, or hoshi is doesnt matter but um i started playing overwatch a day or two after it was released and i play on the ps4 (battle.net profile here)
    as you can see i am level 51 and i can play all the characters but i dont play torbjorn, widowmaker, roadhog and winston a lot but i can play them effectively
    i like to play genji, hanzo, zarya, mercy/zenyatta symmetra and soldier76
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Marie.} » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:24 pm

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Mei is bae! But i also lover Tracer, Mercy and Junkrat ^^
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/

A little note i don't actually play Overwatch (Don't have the right systems and my laptop is not meant for gaming) But i love to watch streamers so if any of you guys have a stream let me know and i'll try and check it out!
I am however a role-player/RPer and i love to do 1x1 RPs! I'm still trying to get the hang of playing cannon characters but i can play a decent Mei. If anyone wants to 1x1 RP with me shoot me a PM and we can talk about it c:
{Marie.}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:09 pm

i am actually in overwatch hell right now omg but im not even good at the game c':

im definitely looking for some people to play with too (PC ver) !! thing is im pretty noob (~level 20)
      and im lookin for people who are friendly and wouldn't mind giving me a few tips, i guess!
      im really only comfortable with hanzo and mercy right now, but its fun to switch around and
      try other heros too. shoot me a pm if you're interested ~~ profile is here laughs dont kill me

also best achievement um... randomly shooting an arrow into the sky and getting a kill like 5 seconds later haHA
      in other news, i post overwatch stuff on my tumblr sometimes so *sweats* self advertising
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:22 am

my favorite acheivement i've gotten was either symmetra's acheivements bc they are both really hard to get (hit one player with all 7 of your beams and teleport 20 players in one match)and then zarya's power overwhelming acheivement where you have to keel her power level over 70 for 60 seconds

[/list]
Last edited by majima on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tracer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 am

if anyone was wondering,
here's my ow profile yo i suck
also if anyone wants to play w/ me
on xbl hmu!
・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ freeze! don't move! 。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:
tracer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me