MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Postby mandalorian » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:23 pm

booklover789 wrote:Okay guys, I literally was so happy when I turned on "American Bible Challenge" tonight. They had MLP:FiM related questions! They NEVER include MLP in the show! Click the youtube link below to see the parts of the show that included FiM references. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXiQITyYNUM

What would you like to see in Season 4?
More information about Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, and how they came to be in power. Did they have any parents? If not, how did they come to exist? Were they born alicorns, or were they unicorns-turned-enemies?

More appearances of Derpy - perhaps even Hasbro giving her a speaking role in a couple episodes.

More alicorn Twilight. People have really been freaking out about her "not being the same" because she's an alicorn now, so a couple episodes to prove she IS the same would be very much appreciated. :)

More Cadance and Shining Armor, as well as more of the Crystal Empire. I hope I can see them eventually have a child - hopefully a little filly for the CMC to play with! :) Also, some explanation of why the crystal ponies are no longer...Crystal-y. Why don't they look like they did the first time we saw them in the Crystal Empire?

More Babs Seed, Braeburn, Half-Baked Apple, Apple Fritter, and other Apple Family members. :) I just hope I can see more of them in future episodes!

A little brother for one of the mane six - I don't care which one; I just hope one of them gets a little brother. The most likely is Rarity or Twilight, as both of their parents have been shown in the show a bit. Pinkie would be the next option, but we don't see very much of her parents or family anymore, so...yeah. Probably not her.

More dragons and griffins. I'd love to see some more of them - just to see if any of them have any good qualities about them (besides Spike, most dragons are mean and rude, as well as Gilda, who was EXTREMELY rude and mean).

A new friend for Spike - preferably a dragon.

Information on Spike which has not yet been explained. Why does he not have wings? Can dragons fly without wings?

Information on Scootaloo, particularly why she cannot fly, and why we never see her parents.

Who is Rainbow Dash's mother? I hope we can see her in the upcoming season.

Pinkie Pie's sisters and their cutie marks - I really hope we get to see them as well!

Does Fluttershy have any siblings? Why have we not seen her parents? Who are her parents?

Where are Applejack's parents? Why have they left her on a farm with her granny, brother, and sister? Did she live elsewhere before Sweet Apple Acres? How did half of her family end up in Manehattan, and part of her family end up in Apploosa, and her small immediate family in Ponyville?

More information on King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. Sombra's horn was not destroyed in the Crystal Empire. Is he still alive? Is he able to come back to life and seek revenge upon the Crystal ponies? Why did he seek to enslave them in the beginning? Where is Chrysalis now? She was blown out of Canterlot. Does she still have her changeling army, or did they all die off due to lack of love to feast upon? How do changelings reproduce? Why do the changelings use cocoons to keep those they mimic unable to move? How do they make these cocoons?

More chaotic Discord. Or...at least Discord acting up. Oh, who am I kidding? Discord getting ANY screentime is something I'll enjoy. X)

More Luna and Zecora. Just add them in more episodes, please! I love seeing both of their characters so much! :)

More information about what happened 1,000 years ago. Why did all these villains pop up all of a sudden, and all at one time? What caused all this discord and strife?

I just realized something, guys. We've seen Twilight's and Rarity's families - including their parents. They're both unicorns. We have not seen Fluttershy's, Applejack's, and part of RD's families. They're pegasi and one is an earth pony. We've seen Pinkie's family, and she's an earth pony.
We've seen all of the unicorns' families, and only one family of an earth pony. Do you think the creators of the series favor unicorns over any other type of pony?

We have saw Applejacks family.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Anyone have any shippings?

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Songa » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:10 pm

~Lunar~ wrote:Anyone have any shippings?

Fluttershy and Big Mac
Derpy and Doctor whooves/Timetuner
Luna and Derpy
And this is more for a laugh Spike and a wall.
Songa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

I found this on the old thread when I was looking through posts...I dunno who first posted it, but I looked at it again and smiled. :) https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6957019136/h4B72FF40/

~RainbowSky~ wrote:
booklover789 wrote:What would you like to see in Season 4?
......Where are Applejack's parents? Why have they left her on a farm with her granny, brother, and sister? Did she live elsewhere before Sweet Apple Acres? How did half of her family end up in Manehattan, and part of her family end up in Apploosa, and her small immediate family in Ponyville?

I just realized something, guys. We've seen Twilight's and Rarity's families - including their parents. They're both unicorns. We have not seen Fluttershy's, Applejack's, and part of RD's families. They're pegasi and one is an earth pony. We've seen Pinkie's family, and she's an earth pony.
We've seen all of the unicorns' families, and only one family of an earth pony. Do you think the creators of the series favor unicorns over any other type of pony?

We have saw Applejacks family.

Allow me to rephrase that sentence. We have seen Applejack's granny, sister, brother, and other cousins and aunts and uncles. We have NOT seen her parents. That was who I was alluding to in the previous post.

Also, you don't have to quote my entirely long and lengthy post just to state one thing about one tiny part in the post. X)

Oh my. You brought this upon yourself. :) Look below for a long and lengthy list of everything I currently ship.

They are in completely random order. X)

Daisy and Colton
Snowflake and Cloud Chaser
Derpy Hooves and Doctor Whooves
Rarity and Spike
Braeburn and Fluttershy - sometimes
Braeburn and Little Strongheart - sometimes
Braeburn and Nurse Redheart - sometimes
Nurse Redheart and the doctor that cured RD
Braeburn and Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie and Pokey Pierce - sometimes
Caramel and WindWhistler/Sassaflash
Rainbow Dash and Soarin'
Spitfire and Soarin' - sometimes
Young Celestia and Young Discord
Adult Celestia and Adult Discord
Princess Cadance and Shining Armor
Golden Harvest and that one pony that looked like he wrote scripts (you can see him in one of the episodes with the Crystal Empire)
Octavia and Noteworthy - sometimes
Genderbent Vinyl Scratch and Normal Octavia - sometimes
Featherweight and Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo and Rumble
Snails and Twist
Blossomforth and Thunderlane
Sheriff Silverstar and Mayor Mare

My Joke Ships:
(I take NONE of these seriously)
Spike and Wall
Smarty Pants and Big Mac
Discord and Chocolate Milk
Twilight Sparkle and Scroll/Checklist
Rarity and Tom
Tom and Bloomberg
Applejack and Bloomberg
Scootaloo and Chicken
Sweetie Belle and Dictionary
Lyra and Heartstrings
Last edited by booklover789 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Twilight Sparkle we have seen both mom and dad, who have yet to have speaking roles if I remember correctly. Twilight's mom looks like a previous generation of Twilight Sparkle so I really love that reference. Before they introduced Twilight having a brother, she really portrayed the role of only child really well. Though don't get me wrong, I do love shining armour. It just seems an after thought to her character. Unless they go back and reveal some sort of lineage of Twilight Sparkle, I hope they don't add anything more to her family.

Rarity got the role of semi-embarrassing parents but they seems vert heartfelt. She has the role of being an older sister to a younger sister. I can see adding in an interesting cousin or aunt of Rarity, maybe someone who helped inspire her to the role of fashion or someone she admired as a success.

Fluttershy is a complete unknown and I really want them to do more with her! I honestly think she would be the best big sister of the group to a younger brother. She is gentle, kind and patient... Things you learn from being around a rambunctious younger brother -I know this first hand XD Ofcourse seeing her family. Maybe being raised by only a mother or father, as to add to a different family dynamic for all kids to associate with. Or maybe by an aunt or uncle?

As for Applejack, we have so much of her family and I love that. While I would love to know what happened to her parents, I have known several people who were raised by just grandparents for one reason or another. If they touched on e missing mom and dad I think it would inevitably be a sad episode ;_; But AJ covers the being a middle child, and coming from a large family who are very close knit but spread far and wide.

As far as RD, I would like confirmation that it was her dad in the flashback and not another relative? I could see her being the youngest of several brothers, or even being raised by an older big brother. I do like the fact she has sort of adopted Scootaloo as a sister, being a mentor. Which brings me to the fact they really need to touch on Scootaloos inability to fly.

Now Pinkie Pie, it almost seems like they are triplets right? I can defiantly see that. X3 but I would like her little flash back to be added on. She often also talks of her grandma, as that is the only family she actively refers to in episodes. Maybe she finally goes to the rock farm to visit them, or they call asking for help?

Anyways had to touch on the family aspect since it was brought up about the hopefuls for season 4 :3

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talos » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Awh yeah new club :D
talos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm a bit late, but..
Hello, version six!
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talos » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Where do I even start...
talos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseFan21♞ » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Eeeeeeee!!! * Party Cannon*

Version six YUS. o3o

BROHOOFS all around! /)
Hoers wrote:Dang all the homework and activities are driving me CRAZY! >____>
HorseFan21♞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dori. » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Yay new thread!

And yes Twilight's mum was based of on g1 Twilight, I have Twilights mum as a figure aswell
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx hi i'm doris and
xx i'm 100% Meme Trash

xxImage
xxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
dori.

My pets
My items
My wishlist