⚡️Marvel Fanclub⚡️

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

How do you feel about Avengers: Endgame?

Mad
8%
Sad
20%
Scared
21%
Excited
29%
Want to see it and also don't want to see it
20%
What in the norns is Avengers: Endgame?
2%

Total votes : 530

Re: ❤️Marvel Fanclub❤️

Postby MimiCheems » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:31 am

Accepted! Is Bucky really your husband? ;3 Tell him I said hi.

Bucky says hello >v< He wants to know how all of you are doing :3c

D'aww, man. That's too bad /butnotreally/, the more Loki fangirls, the better! That means the more I get to have Bucky to myself >v>
<v< I used to be a HARDCORE Loki fangirl... and then I fell in love with Thor-- but before ANYTHING- it was Bruce. The actor who plays Bruce, Mark Ruffalo- I saw him in a movie when I was spending the night at my friend's like a long time ago- the movie was called 13 Going on 30- and then after that, my friend was like
"Have you seen the Avengers?" and I'm like "What's an Avenger? lol?" and all of her friends (our friends) just gasped at me and went to Netflix and IMMEDIATELY put it on. My friend was like
"Mark Ruffalo is in this, too! He plays the Hulk!" and man... the second I saw Bruce I fell in love??? I was like *takes off sunglasses*
sWiGgItY sWOoooOOoOOoOoOoTyYyYyYY OwO
but then... I started getting a lil some'in some'in for Thor, you know what I mean? My best friend (who was also at our friend's party),
didn't like Thor so much and called him this one mean name- and I was like- shaking her, because everyone else fell asleep during the Avengers, but I WAS WIDE AWAKE. I was so intrigued. I shook her lightly and whispered,
"I think I might like Thor-" and then she was like
"Thor is a **TBRFHBGFJBGKF" and I was like,
"No, he ain't!!! He's so handsome!" and then, my love for Bruce faded, then I went to Thor. (Hope you enjoyed my story on how I became a fan of Marvel- it was.. 5 years ago when I fell in love!!) Anyways, it wasn't very long until I fell for Loki- I was obsessed.

I tried to get my sister to watch The Avengers, but she didn't want to- so I was watching it, screaming over Loki and all that.
The very next week, she comes up to me and says
"Have you watched The Avengers?" and I'm like "yeah" and she's like "LOL LOKI IS MINE" and I kinda just-- stared at her,
"Um- no- lol- I told you Loki was mine- and I even tried to get you to WATCH The Avengers, but you wouldn't!" and she's like
'lol loki is mine the end' and I was back at square one :l

So, then I went back to Thor, ever so crazy in love with him... My main fandom at the time- was the Thor universe- it's funny how fast things can change, because five years ago? I didn't even know Steve Rogers' name. I just called him Captain America. NOW my main fandom is the Captain America universe.. How peculiar! x'D
Then, after a year or two- I started getting those feelings for Steve- and then I became O B S S E S S E D with the Captain America movies. LITERALLY. I've watched CA:TFA about 15 times? I've watched CA:TWS about 30-40 times (I can NEVER get bored of that movie- pls), and I've watched CA:CW about.. 5-10 times?
Yes. I have a lot of free time. LOTS OF FREE TIME. If you want to know how I watched CA:TWS so many times; I started a challenge where I would watch it EVERY day of summer vacation (I failed), but it was so fun to watch it every day x'D

SORRY IF I'M TALKING TOO MUCH IT'S JUST THAT-- my friends aren't really into Marvel? They're like hardcore anime fans? x'D And I'm just here waving a flag that says Marvel in big bold letters! x"D It's rare when I get to fangirl with others over Marvel- so I'm just-
going all out ovo

ANYWAYS
I fell in love with Steve when I watched CA:TFA, but I was still a hardcore Thor girl, and it was obvious. But then, I started falling for Steve, slowly but surely. I was in the midst of writing an Avengers fanfiction- and my character and Thor were planning on getting married- but then there was Steve who tried to get into it- and then-- around the CA:TWS era- that's when my character found out Bucky was alive- so she went to leave Thor for Bucky- aaaaand now it's discontinued because it was an ongoing story for like- 1 year? 2 years? Probably not two- but I wrote over 100 hand written pages.. then I tried writing another one; about 60 pages handwritten; failed. Then my most recent one- about 80 pages- I was so into it- THEN I FAILED. Hopefully this year is the one where I can complete a Marvel fanfiction. I have a character, Piper- who.. is currently married to Bucky (they even have children- if you ever want to read her bio, just hmu! :00 )

But after I was infatuated with Steve, this is around CA:TWS era- I noticed Bucky. And was like-- swiGGitY SwOOty TYTTYRIGKFKB and then fell in love with HIM. I haven't been infatuated with anyone else ever since. Bucky is my fictional husband >v< Like-
if I had to marry ONE fictional character- OUT OF AAAANY FANDOM. It would be Bucky. I just love Bucky too darn much for words...
like. I feel like I KNOW him ovo Yeah, I know I'm crazy- but sometimes I can see him ono and most of the times, I can hear him-
there's this thing- that your brain does- (i don't think all brains do it) but it's called an echoic memory- Your brain recognizes certain voices- and when you register them completely- you can basically hear that voice saying anything you want- so- I can hear Bucky talking OwO
Asides from having a little obsession with Pietro Maximoff (for like- 4 months), and having a side-obsession with Scott Lang,
Sam Wilson, and T'Challa- I'm proud to say I'm a loyal Bucky Barnes fangirl x'DDD

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG FORUM POST ;_________;
┌───────────────┐

mimi ♡ she/they ♡ bi
hi! i'm mimi. i love marvel, anime,
and pokemon! if these interest you,
feel free to send a pm!

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
MimiCheems

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:41 am

♢ I would like to be part of the Marvel Fanclub! ♢

Username: God of Mischief
My favorite character: LOKI (You probably guessed.)
My Favorite Movie: The first Avengers movie
My Favorite Superhero Team: The Revengers Uhmm... The Avengers?
Which Marvel Character most describes me: Loki all the way!
Hero or Villain?: VILLAINSSSSS
Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy?: Avengers
Sign the accords or become a criminal?: Become a criminal.
Other: Um, hi. I am just a smol bean. Nice to meet you?
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 am

God of Mischief wrote:

Accepted. And nice to meet you as well!

вυcĸy wrote:
Accepted! Is Bucky really your husband? ;3 Tell him I said hi.

Bucky says hello >v< He wants to know how all of you are doing :3c

D'aww, man. That's too bad /butnotreally/, the more Loki fangirls, the better! That means the more I get to have Bucky to myself >v>
<v< I used to be a HARDCORE Loki fangirl... and then I fell in love with Thor-- but before ANYTHING- it was Bruce. The actor who plays Bruce, Mark Ruffalo- I saw him in a movie when I was spending the night at my friend's like a long time ago- the movie was called 13 Going on 30- and then after that, my friend was like
"Have you seen the Avengers?" and I'm like "What's an Avenger? lol?" and all of her friends (our friends) just gasped at me and went to Netflix and IMMEDIATELY put it on. My friend was like
"Mark Ruffalo is in this, too! He plays the Hulk!" and man... the second I saw Bruce I fell in love??? I was like *takes off sunglasses*
sWiGgItY sWOoooOOoOOoOoOoTyYyYyYY OwO
but then... I started getting a lil some'in some'in for Thor, you know what I mean? My best friend (who was also at our friend's party),
didn't like Thor so much and called him this one mean name- and I was like- shaking her, because everyone else fell asleep during the Avengers, but I WAS WIDE AWAKE. I was so intrigued. I shook her lightly and whispered,
"I think I might like Thor-" and then she was like
"Thor is a **TBRFHBGFJBGKF" and I was like,
"No, he ain't!!! He's so handsome!" and then, my love for Bruce faded, then I went to Thor. (Hope you enjoyed my story on how I became a fan of Marvel- it was.. 5 years ago when I fell in love!!) Anyways, it wasn't very long until I fell for Loki- I was obsessed.

I tried to get my sister to watch The Avengers, but she didn't want to- so I was watching it, screaming over Loki and all that.
The very next week, she comes up to me and says
"Have you watched The Avengers?" and I'm like "yeah" and she's like "LOL LOKI IS MINE" and I kinda just-- stared at her,
"Um- no- lol- I told you Loki was mine- and I even tried to get you to WATCH The Avengers, but you wouldn't!" and she's like
'lol loki is mine the end' and I was back at square one :l

So, then I went back to Thor, ever so crazy in love with him... My main fandom at the time- was the Thor universe- it's funny how fast things can change, because five years ago? I didn't even know Steve Rogers' name. I just called him Captain America. NOW my main fandom is the Captain America universe.. How peculiar! x'D
Then, after a year or two- I started getting those feelings for Steve- and then I became O B S S E S S E D with the Captain America movies. LITERALLY. I've watched CA:TFA about 15 times? I've watched CA:TWS about 30-40 times (I can NEVER get bored of that movie- pls), and I've watched CA:CW about.. 5-10 times?
Yes. I have a lot of free time. LOTS OF FREE TIME. If you want to know how I watched CA:TWS so many times; I started a challenge where I would watch it EVERY day of summer vacation (I failed), but it was so fun to watch it every day x'D

SORRY IF I'M TALKING TOO MUCH IT'S JUST THAT-- my friends aren't really into Marvel? They're like hardcore anime fans? x'D And I'm just here waving a flag that says Marvel in big bold letters! x"D It's rare when I get to fangirl with others over Marvel- so I'm just-
going all out ovo

ANYWAYS
I fell in love with Steve when I watched CA:TFA, but I was still a hardcore Thor girl, and it was obvious. But then, I started falling for Steve, slowly but surely. I was in the midst of writing an Avengers fanfiction- and my character and Thor were planning on getting married- but then there was Steve who tried to get into it- and then-- around the CA:TWS era- that's when my character found out Bucky was alive- so she went to leave Thor for Bucky- aaaaand now it's discontinued because it was an ongoing story for like- 1 year? 2 years? Probably not two- but I wrote over 100 hand written pages.. then I tried writing another one; about 60 pages handwritten; failed. Then my most recent one- about 80 pages- I was so into it- THEN I FAILED. Hopefully this year is the one where I can complete a Marvel fanfiction. I have a character, Piper- who.. is currently married to Bucky (they even have children- if you ever want to read her bio, just hmu! :00 )

But after I was infatuated with Steve, this is around CA:TWS era- I noticed Bucky. And was like-- swiGGitY SwOOty TYTTYRIGKFKB and then fell in love with HIM. I haven't been infatuated with anyone else ever since. Bucky is my fictional husband >v< Like-
if I had to marry ONE fictional character- OUT OF AAAANY FANDOM. It would be Bucky. I just love Bucky too darn much for words...
like. I feel like I KNOW him ovo Yeah, I know I'm crazy- but sometimes I can see him ono and most of the times, I can hear him-
there's this thing- that your brain does- (i don't think all brains do it) but it's called an echoic memory- Your brain recognizes certain voices- and when you register them completely- you can basically hear that voice saying anything you want- so- I can hear Bucky talking OwO
Asides from having a little obsession with Pietro Maximoff (for like- 4 months), and having a side-obsession with Scott Lang,
Sam Wilson, and T'Challa- I'm proud to say I'm a loyal Bucky Barnes fangirl x'DDD

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG FORUM POST ;_________;

That's alright! Nice story by the way....
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 am

God of Mischief wrote:

Ahhhhhhh the revengers all the way!!!
Last edited by Saturn ♥ on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 am

Yes, the REVENGERS!! LET'S GO!!

I would actually be part of the Revengers more than the Avengers.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:Yes, the REVENGERS!! LET'S GO!!

I would actually be part of the Revengers more than the Avengers.

Wooooooo!

Me too. We can become the Revengers 2.0

saturn || he/they

ImageImage

Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Yes!

Crystalline
The God of Mischief
Captain. A. Stark.

Anyone else want to join? :3
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:Yes!

Crystalline
The God of Mischief
Captain. A. Stark.

Anyone else want to join? :3

C:
Now I'm gonna have to find a random spot to put 'Proud member of the Revengers 2.0' in my siggie xD

saturn || he/they

ImageImage

Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:51 pm

C;

Sammeeeee

I'm going to do that right now c:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:C;

Sammeeeee

I'm going to do that right now c:

This is an official thing now.
We shall accept new recruits to train in the Revengers ways!

saturn || he/they

ImageImage

Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me