➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:21 am

Mint Chip wrote:
I need ideas for more viscets (I'm drawing a blank)
not talking about edits but design wise. Give me colors and pattern ideas guys c:

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/3870223/Mint_Berry
?
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:41 am

MY BABY HATCHED AHHHHHHH

I NEED HELP WITH A NAME!

I appreciate any suggestions, but I'm thinking of something to do with a combo of both her mother and father, Tremulo Cerasis and Dulcis " Cerasis " Saccharo.
[ I think that, atleast in this family, the males take the female's name, during their current relationship, especially after breeding, like the last name changing of a person after marriage. ]

Also, it should be in Latin? Idunno, but her mother and father's names are in Latin, so....

And, because of her sour candies she got on her from her father, should have something to do with sour candies? I'm thinking, because Cerasis will be her last name [ the child(ren) should inherit the mother's name, ] which means cherry, could be something like sour or black cherry?? I relly don't know, but I'd be very happy to see if any of you have any ideas.

I'd also like to thank Mint Chip [ for the fifteen-thousandth time, I'm sorry, it just means a lot to me, so I apologize if you see it as too much thanking,] for making this lil' baby happen, she is ADORABLE!

@Mint Chip
I think Viscets based off of lizards would be cool
" She typed, as her bearded dragon stared at her from the terrarium sitting next to her laptop "
Because then you could do bright coloured ones, make them look green and red for anoles, blue-greens for iguanas, black and blue for skinks [ <-- Now THAT I would love to see, ] or more natural coloured ones for beardies and stuff...
I don't see very many yellow or orange-based Viscets
Maybe a citrus morph?
Iunno
My ideas are terrible

Postby booklover789 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:10 am

Hi there, everybody! As a guest artist, I have the option of making up to 5 adopts, and because I have had more time than I originally thought I'd have, I have all ready completed 4 of the 5! :D I'll be doing the fifth towards the end of the month, so as to let other guest artists and artists create some awesome little viscets. :)
The viscets I've made are all up for adoption! Feel free to check them out below!

Image Image
Image Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Leilani and Ordell got married and had one baby, who has now hatched! :D I've all ready got names chosen, and will be deciding between them when I figure out what the little sweetheart's gender will be...which will probably be after his/her growth, which will be happening soon. *squeals* I love this little babe sooooo much!

I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 am

booklover789 wrote:Hi there, everybody! As a guest artist, I have the option of making up to 5 adopts, and because I have had more time than I originally thought I'd have, I have all ready completed 4 of the 5! :D I'll be doing the fifth towards the end of the month, so as to let other guest artists and artists create some awesome little viscets. :)
The viscets I've made are all up for adoption! Feel free to check them out below!

Image Image
Image Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Leilani and Ordell got married and had one baby, who has now hatched! :D I've all ready got names chosen, and will be deciding between them when I figure out what the little sweetheart's gender will be...which will probably be after his/her growth, which will be happening soon. *squeals* I love this little babe sooooo much!

Hey bookie!
You should do a bat theme!!!
I L.O.V.E. BATS
(Also if you put cool hair... *dies*)
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am

Image Image Image Image

I got some cute new stamp links up on the main thread <3 Some of them still need work & there are more to make, but I plan on making the main thread more friendly rather than blocks of text.

@Endless Stream that bab's adorable!
    I don't really know of any sour-themed names I can think of, but her colors (especially her name) remind me a lot of caramel.

@booklover789
    Your designs are beautiful! I especially love the first one ^u^

Mint Chip wrote:
I need ideas for more viscets (I'm drawing a blank)
not talking about edits but design wise. Give me colors and pattern ideas guys c:

goats
    GOATS
    GOATS
    GOATS!!!!!!
    GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srsly tho, goat-based designs are endless.

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:43 am

I'll answer all the recent posts tomorrow going to bed now, new braces make me want to freaking pass out ughhh but I just wanted to get this posted before I head offline.

Nursery bab up for adoption! Short & simple contest ^^
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:36 pm

@AnnaROUaT
That baby is GORGEOUS! :D It's just too bad I can't try out, as I have waaaaay too many viscets right now, and am nearly at the maximum amount I can own. X(

-Shaded- wrote:Hey bookie!
You should do a bat theme!!!
I L.O.V.E. BATS
(Also if you put cool hair... *dies*)

Soulsplosion wrote:@booklover789
Your designs are beautiful! I especially love the first one ^u^

Thank you, Soulsplosion. :) The most recent design is one of my favorites, but my first design is definitely my favorite, as well. :D

-Shaded-, I might just consider doing a bat-themed one - thanks for the suggestion! :D However, I cannot add any edits/mutations to the last viscet I make, as one of my viscets all ready up for adoption has a mutation, and as a guest artist, I am only allowed one uncommon mutation per month I serve as a guest artist. :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:06 pm

@ everyone;
Thanks for all the suggestions thus far, I'll be keeping them in mind as I work on more viscets. Keep suggesting though, I love to hear what you guys want to see next or more of. c:

oh and also, made these goofy things, though maybe you guys might like them;
I made them in pretty well all the basic colors, because you know viscets come in pretty well any color. I'll probably put one of them in my signature later. c:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

(sorry about the eye blinding yellow one; I seriously tried to make it less pow, but it didn't work XD)
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Mint Chip wrote:
@ everyone;
Thanks for all the suggestions thus far, I'll be keeping them in mind as I work on more viscets. Keep suggesting though, I love to hear what you guys want to see next or more of. c:

oh and also, made these goofy things, though maybe you guys might like them;
I made them in pretty well all the basic colors, because you know viscets come in pretty well any color. I'll probably put one of them in my signature later. c:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

(sorry about the eye blinding yellow one; I seriously tried to make it less pow, but it didn't work XD)

OML those are so cute

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Alrighty, now I'm ready to get those replies done lol
I hate braces already

@Mint Chip // Those little Viscets are adorable! Would you mind if I added one to my signature (and linked it back to the main thread)? They're so adorable!
As for design ideas, I was thinking maybe an electronic looking one? Like base of black with green / blue on, something digitally inspired? I also love the "error" designs ^^ Goats sound pretty cool too C:
And thanks! ^^ That baby's third gen of two long lineage's I've been shipping for awhile, so I'm so proud of that adorable baby ^^ If I had another slot she/he/they would be my first choice for it! That bab also has horns and tail ridges, which is pretty cool.

@Endless Stream // Hmm, I'll think on name ideas today C: That bab is gorgeous!!

@booklover789 // Those designs are awesome! I would totally try for one, but I'm out of slots lol whoops. That Viscling is amazing! 'Grats! I'm also interested to see how a bat theme would turn out...

@Soulsplosion // Those buttons are so cool ahhh
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me