Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should the Aveta (breeding flower) add a change of utility so you can choose litter size?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Maybe, Explain?
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Postby NARANDA » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 am

@Pengu. - Both those pieces are amazing! I am totally jelly of that Ignacia piece! She looks totally adorable and I love her mane! <3

Posting an art dump here instead of on the discord since I have been kind of on an art buying spree for a while here now. Lioden is a gold mine for lion art! Some pieces are from CS too.
Lots of links because it's a lot of art so only some are not linked.

Some art from ki-neko animura here on CS!Got Christmas color-ins of Ishabba and Michiko by Swiftwing (#84183) on LD

Also got these pieces on Lioden by Atomicwinger (also their DA name)Some art of my Malaika x Tadao by Duma (#104283)

Colored in starry's icon gift lines with Adamos, Aquila, and Amaterasu.
Also colored her eye lines with Adamos and Diana.
ImageImageImage

Pengu ordered us this amazing pixel of her Bae and my Adamos by Mechanic Drone!

Some icons of Ishabba, and Aries by Jaskuwka (#47104)
ImageImage

Some art of Amaterasu, Zoreza, and Tatsu by Dawny (#137061)

Got some amazing couples art by Risio (#2663)!

Got an awesome headshot of Thando by Razz (#18166).

Got this amazing icon of Adamos by trremble (Same LD/DA username)! <333

Also some items by Starry for some of my lions!

Got a piece of my little Niusha by Spica.

Alaric Glöckner drew My Harbinger x their Reveur together.

Some art by bek-adrift (DA) of Adamos, Hyperion, Kouhei, Mervexa, Tsukiyo, and Ibzan.

Also, my newest boyo! Meet Waka! Designed by Mortikat!
And some art/things of him:
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Hi ~

It might not be the best first post on here but we must start somewhere i guess ! I thought my subject was a good opportunity to do so, even though I'm probably more of a stalker than an member x)
    I noticed for some of you it was exam times so I sincerely wish you to get trought it well <3 And for the other I hope you're doing good too!

Anyway! here is what I came here for at the first place; While writting my entry for this month contest a question appeared that I kept on searching the answer without finding any. So, —maybe I'm blind— I thought i'll ask it here and give some replies at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What are the criteria for glowing eyes ? (If there are ?) Does they have any use ?

Thanks, and I apologize if there's already an answer somewhere that I can't seem to find.

Replies;
    @NARANDA; I am the same! without money tho ;-; so i just cry in a corner aha But it makes me happy for you anyway. Atomicwinger oh gosh, they're the best *p* I've never seen Risio's art, it's so cute ! And the pieces you got for Waka are beautiful !

@Pengu; Ignacia looks stunning woow!

@dragoncool97; Too.much.cute.beans >3< Alesia does look shy and sweet and stunning :o
    Hannibal ... ... Such a cool concept for such cool mane!

Shout out @everyone; Just wanted to thanks starry without whom the species couldn't probably prosper, to the artists creating such stunning designs, and to the players for being so kind and warm;
    I am so glad I found these unique lions and their community, and even though I am not always a great person, I hope and would be honoured to some day be part of them <3
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 am

Cutieduckpie wrote:
Hi ~

Anyway! here is what I came here for at the first place; While writting my entry for this month contest a question appeared that I kept on searching the answer without finding any. So, —maybe I'm blind— I thought i'll ask it here and give some replies at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What are the criteria for glowing eyes ? (If there are ?) Does they have any use ?

Thanks, and I apologize if there's already an answer somewhere that I can't seem to find.

Hello! Welcome to the community and Im glad youve found the fanclub!

For the glowing eyes- there is no set criteria for the glowing eyes, it can occur randomly in the adopts/events/customs, its just an additive edit some like to add. The only area that it is not permitted randomly is in the nursery- where it can be passed through the parents, but cant randomly occur without a parent having them.
Otherwise, they eye glow is just another mystery trait that the LOC have developed within their time in Cosmos, that can apply to any of the subspecies(moles/trackers/pridemale/warriors/scouts/pride female/etc).
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cutieduckpie » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 am

Thanks!

Yeah so that's what I though at first, it's here for the design. Oh okey that's interesting they can't pass randomly in breedings :o

And they're a mystery hummm?
I love mystery!

Thank you for the explanation though c:
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 pm

The readopt for Oasis lion number 11 has been released!
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

I would like to introduce you all to Aush-Bael, that man I've been buzzing about for a while now! Gon finished him and he's been approved! He's a big ol' knight man who is loyal to the oasis and a bit broken after loosing someone he cared deeply for. Big man IS part of the troops sent with Etheral, so he can meet a varity of different lions and fight in many battles. He's currently seeking friends, enemies, any sort of relationship really. Just shoot me a PM here or over Discord to discuss stuff!
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue May 01, 2018 9:00 am

I'm gonna need to pull five of you into a PM group on discord tomorrow to stream the raffle results, they will not be drawn until I get these people. Please PM me on Discord if you wish to be apart of the group.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

goodbye loc

Postby broken* » Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am

it is with heartbreak and tears that i must announce i am leaving the LOC community.
      i still have discord and will be active on here if anyone cares to keep in contact. the fates of my lions is as follows.

aiyanna - gifted to chromaticfang to keep her with her mate, Leonidas.
      shaylee - gifted to dragoncool97 to be able to remain with her daughter Alesia.
      jezebel - gifted to Meddled who i believe will do a great job at keeping her an active secondary leader.
      yuri - gifted to NARANDA, as to remain with her mate Tsukiyo.
      makoa - i will be keeping him. for story purposes, he was killed in a freak hunting accident by a stampede.
      ezra - i will be keeping him. for story purposes, he was killed during a battle with the pride.
      edlyn - i will be keeping her. for story purposes, she was killed during a battle with the pride.
      lyra - i will be keeping her. for story purposes, she was found out to be a spy by the pride, and instead of going to the prison planet, tried to fight her way to freedom. she died.
      setekh - i will be keeping him. for story purposes he fell into the oasis ravine trying to catch/save esther when she fell.
      esther - i will be keeping her. for story purposes, she fell into the ravine at the edge of the oasis when she (incorrectly) thought she saw her mother.
      haji - gifted to chromaticfang as to keep him with his mate, joka.
      akira - gifted to Meddled to remain active with all of her loc relations.
      calida - gifted to dragoncool97 to remain with her mate tamboro.
      valhalla - gifted to dragoncool97 to remain with her family Vesuvius and Tamboro.

i would also like to give away a few of my items to the users who were incredibly kind to me over the past few months.
      i will be gifting my two ELS' and my 2 Ethereal's Sands to NARANDA.
      i will be gifting my 1 custom voucher to Alaric Glockner.
      i will be gifting my large item voucher and blue headscarf item to Meddled.

finally, whoever ends up winning oasis event loc #8 may have both of the pieces of art i ordered of him from my previous event form. #1 & #2
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 pm

This months prompt is up on the contest thread! Since I know we have at least one new face, just a reminder that owners and non owners can answer the promts to earn 30 tokens! There also been an added rule, nothing too big, but everyone should look that over. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3536538
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me