Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby fantazyy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:02 pm

kiffell wrote:mmm quick question, but does anyone have any characters (not closed species or anything) based on something from overwatch?

I have some very, very subtle references to OW characters in my characters, but you couldn't really tell unless I pointed them out. I haven't really made any characters recently though. All I can think of it 1. I had a witch character designed by my friend that happened to have a hairstyle like mercy's and a staff. I made her Swiss 2. I gave a character a dragon marking on their foreleg because Hanzo 3. I stole some of Lucio's colors for my most recent character haha. I want to make some OW inspired designs though, maybe adoptables? I don't need more ocs right now and I'd have to design at least 4 ppffft i'm on an oc diet tbh //looks at my 100ish ocs

Rikchikchik wrote:adding onto kiffell's question, does anyone have any actual overwatch ocs? just curious

I've been meaning to make an overwatch character for a while but... I'm bad with fan characters and I just haven't had the time. I'm lowkey considering making one now that it's been mentioned.

kiffell wrote: would anyone be interested in an overwatch discord if there isn't one already? I really have a ton of stuff to share, and its a pain to do it all through cs ahdsbhabd i was also thinking we could rp there as well instead of on cs.

I don't think this thread has a discord but I'd totally love one. I'm not very good at talking on discord but if you make one I'd totally join! I'd be willing to roleplay too, I just need to make a character. I could probably speed design something and flesh them out later.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm

when you bust all your credits on the new mccree highlight intro - w -
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:46 am

i would 100% be on board with a roleplay or discord server!

i’ve had numerous oc ideas in the past; i haven’t taken the time to really work on any of them, but i’d love to actually do that.

for those following the overwatch league, it’s official: the shanghai dragons are signing geguri! she’ll be the first female to play in the league and i’m super stoked! hoping they do much better in stage 2. <3

in other news, they’ve made it so that lucio drops the flag if he wallrides. which is kind of a huge bummer, mostly because just jumping near a wall to try to be hard to hit will force you to wallride and now you’ll drop the flag. for something that you can’t turn off. since it’s, y’know, his.... passive ability..... so getting the flag as lucio is basically a death sentence now lol. ah well. like i said, i know he was super op. i just enjoyed it since i am that lucio haha. in any case, glad i went ahead and got my placements out of the way.

@isabelle ok but like that highlight intro is 10/10, a very worthy purchase indeed
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 am

discord is up! Please PM me for the link, and please add if you are interested in a roleplay! I'll only be taking the first 3 people (who want to be in the RP) for the roleplay, because large roleplays overwhelm me
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:22 am

rhythm wrote:

for those following the overwatch league, it’s official: the shanghai dragons are signing geguri! she’ll be the first female to play in the league and i’m super stoked! hoping they do much better in stage 2. <3

!!!!! can't wait for the next shanghai game, then! I hope she really benefits the team since it didn't do as well as the other teams in stage 1.
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:20 pm

I Would Like to Join!
    Favorite Overwatch character(s)?: Tracer, Mercy, Genji, and Bastion.
Pies

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXIgnisXx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 am

I hate to be annoying, but does anybody know where I could find some Zenyatta or Mccree icons to use as my icon here on CS?

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:35 am

xXIgnisXx wrote:I hate to be annoying, but does anybody know where I could find some Zenyatta or Mccree icons to use as my icon here on CS?

I usually just find a nice picture to use, and then go on a free photo editor (like canva) to crop it to avatar size, and then upload it to imgur or something for my avatar! Hope this helps a bit?
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphire_Amulet » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:36 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- D.va, Mercy, Sombra, Tracer, and Widowmaker
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
WITH YOU !!
──────── █▒

Image Image
┌─▒────────┐
/ / / / credit

└──────────┘
┌──────▒─┐

Hi! I'm Sapphire!
I'm a huge Marvel fan
and I dunno what
to write here so,
wow have a heart ❤

└────────┘
TILL THE END

Image Image
▒█

███████████
███████████

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Sapphire_Amulet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby La Volpe » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:20 am

xXIgnisXx wrote:I hate to be annoying, but does anybody know where I could find some Zenyatta or Mccree icons to use as my icon here on CS?

aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me