Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

cswolf. wrote:
Question for y'all!
Which hero do you have the most hours on? Was that on purpose? How many hours do you have on that hero?

Definitely Junkrat. If you just count the hours I’ve got on pc, which I got on Black Friday 2017, I have 13 hours on him. Not very much, but in my defense, I haven’t played much since the winter event. I love my lil spammy boy tho <3

In second, I have 8 hours on Hanzo. I love him so much, but I’m also very...irregular with my abilities. Sometimes I’ll do awesome, most times I’ll do terribly, haha. But I really do enjoy playing him.

Also, I love Junk and Hanzo for their backstories as well, I just love everything about them <33
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:01 pm

cswolf. wrote:
Question for y'all!
Which hero do you have the most hours on? Was that on purpose? How many hours do you have on that hero?

D.va! I have 44 hours overall, and like 9 for this competitive season. I did this on purpose because, well, she's my main character! I go pretty far with her, and have silver (almost gold)
rating in competitive as her. I actually got three POTG's in a row today.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:40 pm

jolteon wrote:just checked and i have 192 hours on tracer! i also have about 50+ more hours on her on console, back then a long time ago. it was definitely my intentions, as id say she is the most fun to play for me. i love her playstyle, it suits me, and cmon everything about tracer is awesome >>

i also have a question!
have you done any dumb things when you were a newbie at overwatch?

for example, i thought with lucio you had to shoot at your team mates to heal them >> i also didn't know that mei had a secondary fire, so i would just sit there slowly freezing people, not knowing why i wasnt doing any real damage LMAO

Oh my gosh I did that kind of stuff all the time when I was a newbie xD
        I didn't know that with orisa's halt you could click a second time to pull
        people in at that location. I always just shot it at walls like a dummy lol
        I'm sure there are more because I remember feeling dumb about new
        discoveries many times, but that's the main one I remember ^^
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:51 pm

jolteon wrote:just checked and i have 192 hours on tracer! i also have about 50+ more hours on her on console, back then a long time ago. it was definitely my intentions, as id say she is the most fun to play for me. i love her playstyle, it suits me, and cmon everything about tracer is awesome >>

i also have a question!
have you done any dumb things when you were a newbie at overwatch?

for example, i thought with lucio you had to shoot at your team mates to heal them >> i also didn't know that mei had a secondary fire, so i would just sit there slowly freezing people, not knowing why i wasnt doing any real damage LMAO

I’m still kind of a noob, but I did this stuff, too. I remember I used to play a lot of Tracer, and I didn’t know how to use her pulse bomb at all. I would just through it at random into a group of people and hope it blew them all up. I didn’t know it could attach to anyone. And also, I kept dying from my own pulse bomb because I never knew it could hurt me...heh. It took me a while to figure out I actually had to run away from the blast.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:53 pm

I have the most hours on Tracer and Junkrat. I don't even play Junkrat, my friend was determined to mess up my hours.

Honestly I play Tracer and Mercy the most out of anything. I really like Moira too so I'm giving her a spin when I can.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:54 pm

jolteon wrote:for example, i thought with lucio you had to shoot at your team mates to heal them >>

WAIT.
    YOU DON'T SHOOT AT YOUR TEAMMATES TO HEAL THEM?
    oh......... my god............. i'm obviously new enough to still be doing dumb things that like :")
    every time i've gotten lucio on mystery heroes i've been shooting at my teammates to heal them..... oops
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby нana ѕong » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:19 pm

cswolf. wrote:
    Question for y'all!

DVa main here and I have 115 hours on her
    Was it intentional? Not really? I just started playing her and fell in love with tanking lmao
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:12 pm

I have like.... almost 70 hours on widow. 40ish from my brothers account and almost 30 on mine! It was completely intentional, but I'm still garbage at aiming haha
As for newbie mistakes... I'd have to say having voice chat disabled for a good 100 levels is pretty noobish and dumb. I also used to spam "I need healing" when we didn't have healers and it was annoying enough for other people to message me about it asklgfdkkjhgfk. I probably did other things but that's all that sticks out.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:19 pm

it took me a while to figure out which abilities were based on line of sight, especially d.va’s self-destruct. i thought it was proximity based—which, to some extent, it is, but i greatly underestimated its range in the past lol. and i didn’t understand how zarya worked, so i’d shoot her bubbles all the time, along with genji’s deflect, though i picked up on that one more quickly than i did the bubbles.

not really a mistake, per se, but i used to think that having a legendary skin probably meant the person was very good at that character, but (especially early on, before you have a lot of coins) that really just comes down to the luck of the loot box lol. it’s just cosmetics. it also took me ages to figure out that getting a kill reset genji’s dash cooldown.

i know i did more silly things, but i can’t think of any more off the top of my head.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:57 am

When I first started playing I didn't know the silliest things, like I didn't know Torb had a hammer/Mercy had a gun for the longest time. And I didn't know Hanzo/Genji climbed walls if u held the space bar, not tapping it (I found that out at about level 360ish >w>;).

I also didn't have a reload button for a while until the Omnic Crisis event. My boyfriend at the time was *very* confused.

AND right now my ult button is actually the Caps Lock, which a lot of people consider stupid for me to do.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i