2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Results!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups open!)

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

I'm participating in the Viscet 2017 Winter of Giving Event!

Username;; ABeardedDragon

Viscet 1;; Freya // Female
Hobby/interests;;
She likes going for walks. But she'll also make herself do things her old aching self shouldn't do, like a marathon or something.
What you should know about them;;
She's an old rebellious granny cet who refuses to admit she's old. With never having her own visclings, she adopts them when she can. She lives on a ranch, but it's not cows and horses she has. Nope, it's dinosaurs. She boops their snoots with her walking cane.
Additional links;; Toyhouse
Mutations;; None

Viscet 2;; Viper // Male
Hobby/interests;;
Archery and ship watching. Probably hunting too.
An alchemist who steals to get ingredients for an elixir of mortality because he's scared of dying. He also gives stolen goods to the poor. He'll mug people in the forests but he's afraid of knives. A lot of towns have a bounty on him so he rarely visits.
Mutations;; None

Viscet 3;; Kura // Female
Hobby/interests;;
She likes making things go boom with her lightning powers. She'll also wind up storm chasers with storms that move away from them.
She died and struck a deal with the dragon who rules Atrusix, the place for the dead. She gathers souls for him to eat in return for limited access to the mortal realm. Kura is supposed to kill for these souls, but she's a wuss and tries to avoid it, instead leading lost souls to the dragon.
Mutations;; Bone shell, armoured scales

Viscet 4;; Kenna // Female
Hobby/interests;;
She likes making things from random items she finds in the forest, a favourite is jewelry.
She wants to be a warrior for her tribe when she grows up but her mother wants her to stay at home and be safe. She hates being told what to do and she picks fights over pretty much nothing.
Additional links;;; Toyhouse
Mutations;; None

Viscet 5;; Robin // Male
Hobby/interests;;
Skateboarding, colouring books and snuggling pretty much anything.
He's from a large family, his mother a spy and his father works at an adoption center; out of everyone he's the one least likely to cause trouble. Robin is a shy crybaby who runs to his father when his siblings pick on him.
Mutations;; Scorpion tail, smooth horns, minor mane

Wishlist;;
I've had a thing for pixels lately but anything is perfect! <3
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

Username;; milo.

Viscet 1;; Jesse // male

Hobby/interests;; chemistry, music, his family

What you should know about them;; Jesse may be small in size, but he makes up for it with a spunky attitude. he's a thug - or at least he likes to think so. despite his work with chemistry and his unsavory past, Jesse has become an incredible family man. he's hopelessly devoted to his mate and adopted children. he's incredibly friendly and enjoys making friends, however he has a very haunted past and sometimes it catches up with him in the form of tears (or sobs... he's a bit of a cry baby)

Additional links;; theme song | stash

Mutations;; minor mane | ear edit | docked tail

Viscet 2;; Steve // male

Hobby/interests;; Bucky, drawing/painting, finding trouble, fighting for what's right, slow dancing

What you should know about them;; Steve is a superhero, through and through. with the impending "apocalypse" threatening his world of Auwei, Steve has taken to training and hardening himself against new threats he may encounter. he never backs down from a fight, always picking himself up again and again even if it should be impossible to do so. although he's a scrapper, Steve has such a big, kind heart. he's more a teddy bear than anything when he's comfortable in his surroundings, often times cracking jokes and being sassy-- but he's his very best whenever he's near his mate, Bucky. he can act pouty and childish at times, but it's because he was forced to grow up at a young age and never really got the chance to be a child with his previous illnesses.

Additional links;; theme song | items

Mutations;; ear edit | major mane | curly tail

Viscet 3;; Rumlow // male

Hobby/interests;; Monty, skulls, bones, boxing, working out, leading his team

What you should know about them;; Rumlow hits the ground running and doesn't really stop 'til he's exhausted. he's a tough male, extremely alpha in nature though despite his hardened exterior, he's secretly a sweetheart and fiercely loyal to those who earn his respect. he has some neurotic tendencies, and he's extremely paranoid, but he does his best to keep it under wraps by releasing frustration in the boxing ring. he leads a team of malicious agents, but lately he's been regretting a lot of his decisions in life. his mate and son are a couple of the only things that make him keep fighting.

Additional links;; items

Mutations;; minor mane | ear edit | triple ringed eyes

Viscet 4;; Fell // male

Hobby/interests;; public service in all aspects (humanitarian), music, adventures

What you should know about them;; Fell lost the love of his life when he was an adolescent, so he's devoted his entire life to helping others to try and fill that guilt ridden void in his soul. he's a Doctor, extremely empathetic though he tries his hardest to keep a stoic face in front of patients and their families - often times he can be found sobbing in empty rooms/hallways because of how overwhelming his job can get. aside from the breakdowns, he's extremely friendly and would give you the shirt off his back if asked.

Additional links;; form

Mutations;; none

Viscet 5;; Miervaldis Ma'at // male

Hobby/interests;; guiding others, meditation, learning

What you should know about them;; Ma'at is pretty well peace incarnate-- he is incredibly humble and kind, a healer of mind, body and soul. nobody knows how old he really is, but the stories claim that he has been around since the beginning of Auwei's formation-- a God as it were. Ma'at doesn't dispute this claim, but he also doesn't encourage it either. he's as mysterious as he is honest.

he's incredibly difficult to find - it's been said that you'll only find him when you're not looking for him. only when you can begin to see things in the world clearly, honestly, will he present himself to you. you can request help from him, so long as it pertains to bettering yourself in some way in a personal, spiritual sense-- not "make me stronger" or "make me smarter", as he will turn you away without a second thought and you'll never hear from him again. you may also ask, if you're so bold, to join the rest of his students and live among the small clan in the mountains. there, he will guide you toward true personal acceptance, and a clear sense of self.

Additional links;; n/a

Mutations;; ancient ancestor | cloud tufts

Wishlist;; i'm honestly so good for anything, it's all greatly appreciated. thanks!
Last edited by milo. on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2017 Winter of Giving // Viscet event (Sign-ups open!)

Postby VAALRAVN » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:40 am

Username;; vesinir

Viscet 1;; Karura Acala Strife Lucis // AFAB- Gendefluid

Hobby/interests;; Dancing, singing, sleeping. While Jophiel has offered to teach her to swim, she still is no good at it. If you draw her in anthro and want to do something with dancing, she wears something akin to this, but darker with hints of light pastel green.

What you should know about them;; The green triangle is opt. since it is part of her "act" when she dances. The Viscet is to herself and tends to light things on fire by mistake. She can be drawn with Razor's Jophiel, due to their, ahem, close relationship. They fight a lot, and Lucis tends to mess with him a bit too much. Lucis doesn't take into account that he could kill her, but due to her "blessed blood" it's impossible for her to be killed by normal means, and that even means anything Jophiel can whip up.

Additional links;; ToyHouse.

Mutations;; Minor mane Edits, Small Horns.

Viscet 2;; Takasugi Shinsuke // Male

Hobby/interests;; He rather enjoys playing the Shamisen, but as for hobbies, that is really as far as it goes. He doesn't like a lot of things, but is a good fighter, so he considers training to be enjoyable.

What you should know about them;; He isn't all too sane, in a way. His teacher, whom was almost like a father, was beheaded in front of him by his best friend. It has made him more prone to to stupid and bad things. He plans to start a war, but of course is still working on gathering forces for it. While he does stupid things, he himself isn't. He is smarter than a lot of people would think, actually.

Mutations;; Minor Mane Edit.

Viscet 3;; Atarashī Kaishi // Male

Hobby/interests;; Kai has many interests and hobbies. He collects bones and small animals, dead or alive. He also collects herbs, and well, anything he find really. Most of it can be used for Voodoo.

What you should know about them;; Kai suffers from a sever case of Bipolar MPD. It has no cure, and his is... different. He is usually to himself and only studied in the safe aspects of magic, but after the accident, one of his eyes turned purple and he became more dark. Whenever he is "himself" he covers the purple eye with bandages. His other self is violent, unforgiving, dark and morbid.

Mutations;; Minor Horns, Docked Tail, Eye Mutation, Flopped Ears.

Viscet 4;; Kaze Renya Harado // Genderfluid- Female

Hobby/interests;; War tactics, funny enough. She studies them, and while she has no real drive to do so, she has received interest for her studies. Even then. Kaze hopes to be an author at some point and enjoys reading. Her mother, Denkou had left her journal to Kaze before leaving again, so Kaze is usually taking notes from Denkou's journal, as well as the other war books and journals she had gotten her hands on.

What you should know about them;; Kaze is an introvert, but enjoys going places and taslking to people. She almost always will have a pen and journal on her to take note of things she finds interesting. She cares deeply for her father, Grifforik's Snow Steele, as well as her her little brother, Shadow Steele. While she respects her mother, she has a great dislike for her, mostly since she left not long after Shadow was hatched.

Mutations;; Lion Mane, Minor Hair Edit, Snow Leopard Tail.

Viscet 5;; Aravix Troy Sakenomi // Male

Hobby/interests;; Gaming, being taken places and his dad letting him drive the ship. He enjoys reading comics, Marvel and DC are his top favourites. His mother doesn't like him reading them and says he should focus on his training, due to the fact he had her so called "gift" using Ice Magic.

What you should know about them;; Aravix is a very angry teen, that or embarrassed. He has a great annoyance for his father, whom had been the one to name him. He dislikes his name and often introduces himself using his mothers last name. He find it hard to make friends, since on his first day of high school he sneezed on, and at the same moment, froze one of the students in his class. Needless to say, he isn't popular.

Mutations;; Minor Mane Edit, Triple Ring Eyes, Fox Tail.

Wishlist;; I'm happy with anything! But I love pixels above all else!!
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Viscet 1;; Forsythia // Female
    Hobby/interests;; Forsythia, surprisingly, really loves to sing and is quite talented at it.
    What you should know about them;; (Corrupted) Sun Goddess

She's a backstabber and is very dishonest. Forsythia is a very snide and sarcastic creature. Forsythia loves to flirt and manipulate others; especially if it can be used to her advantage. Forsythia tends to be the type to wrap someone around her finger, suck them dry of any resource she may need from them, then kick them to the curb. She will not hesitate to ruin your life with all she can do. She will always turn on you at the last minute. Forsythia puts herself above others and pretty much tries to make everything about her. I don't know quite yet how she was corrupted, still figuring that detail out. But she's not someone to be found in a battle, as she usually forces someone else to fight for her. Though she's pretty powerful in magic. Only those who are REALLY close to her may call her Sythia, or she might just put an end to you.

Additional links;; n/a

Mutations;;
    - Minor mane mutation
    - Unicorn horn
    - Mammal ears (lop rabbit)

Viscet 2;; Zeltia // Female
    Hobby/interests;; Zeltia loves taking care of her garden (corals, seaweeds, and hibiscus)
    What you should know about them;; Ocean goddess

Zeltia just so happens to be the goddess of the oceans, though loves nature in all. Zeltia is a pretty peace-loving, gentle sweetheart. She's a kindhearted lady who puts others before herself. Tia's quite sarcastic, it just so happens to be her second language. She loves jokes and pranks, so beware :> She will never, ever pass up the opportunity of a prank war. Zeltia is pretty outgoing and just loves making new friends, yet she does suffer from anxiety. She tries her hardest not to let it get in the way of her living. Zeltia cares for pretty much anyone, no matter who you are. Though once you wrong her, even once, Zeltia will not hesitate to block you. She doesn't appreciate negativity in her life. She hates being called Zel, and prefers Tia. She was born from a pearl found in the ocean by a god long before Phiaddesia (my viscet au world) was founded. She was soon tilted as the goddess of the ocean and does all she can to protect it.

Additional links;; Full ref, itemless

Mutations;;
    - Mermaid tail

Viscet 3;; Tristesse // Female
    Hobby/interests;; Collecting shiny/pretty things; pearls, flowers, gems, etc
    What you should know about them;; Devil of Ishemorta [Hell]

Tristesse is, basically, the Devil of Ishemorta for my Viscet AU. She doesn't really have any power over the demons in Ishemorta, it's just a fancy title given to her by the true ruler of Ishemorta; who is hidden away so he doesn't have to deal with his duties. Tristesse deals with most of the political affairs of Ishemorta, though the founder tends to project his ideas/decisions into her mind so she can follow his wishes. She also happens to strive/feed off of sadness in Ishemorta. She's a pretty small female but is powerful in mostly magic. Many may call Tristesse a coward; and they're, well, right. She runs at the moment a physical fight may break out, mostly hiding behind the true Ishemorta ruler. She's a sarcastic little lady and tends to snap a lot. She's very sly and just outright evil. Tristesse is definitely not a female to cross in Ishemorta, as she may just go find the founder.

Additional links;; n/a

Mutations;;
    - Minor Mane mutation
    - Slit eyes
    - Scorpion tail

Viscet 4;; Kiyoshi // Male
    Hobby/interests;; Kiyoshi loves anything science related and adores stargazing.

Like his father, Kiyoshi is a wendigo, yet is extremely addicted to Nutella for some reason. He's pretty aggressive and hostile; definitely not someone to mess with. He's cold and reserved, always snapping at anyone who manages to get close to him. He loves being alone and working with science like his papa. He tends not to show emotions and loves hurting others. He's just overall not the nicest guy around, always laying down threats that he will not hesitate to uphold. Kiyoshi usually will scold others for little mistakes and is very hard to impress. He's a coldhearted male who prefers silence over anything; usually found settled out by his lonesome, stargazing; even if it were to be snowing he'd watch the skies. Ironically, he adores extremely cold weather and loves the snow, but not touching it.

Additional links;; n/a

Mutations;;
    - Lion mane
    - Top tail tufts
    - Complex horns: Antlers

Viscet 5;; Obscurity // Male
    Hobby/interests;; Stargazing and adventuring are two of Obscurity's main hobbies.

Over-all very happy and rebellious. Prankster, loves to put smiles on others' faces. He cares about anyone and everyone, even if you did him wrong at one point. He cannot stand seeing anything Viscet upset or sad. Loves to meet new Viscets. He can be pretty darn stubborn and hard-headed; especially on a topic or activity he agrees with/wants to do. A severe romantic. Loves to give gifts and cuddle. Loves competition, and especially winning. Takes a while to warm up to new people. Prefers to be outside in the fresh air, no matter the temperature. Obscurity is the type to get up extremely early in the morning just to do something (outside that is), e hates being cooped up. Obscurity will not sit in one place for long; loves to explore and travel. He just loves to get to know new people and new places. He hates doing the same thing every day, day after day, so that's why he loves to travel.

Additional links;; n/a

Mutations;;
    - Minor mane mutation
    - Smooth horns

Wishlist;; I would love some things to put in my signature c: Honestly, anything is perfect though <3
Last edited by Virixin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Username;; ~Teya~

Viscet 1;; Arathorn // Male

Hobby/interests;; He loves the beach, swimming in the ocean and looking for shells when he has the time, and even climbing palm trees. Sweets are definitely a weakness of his as well. xD

What you should know about them;; He is a Prince, and lives in a palace, he also loves his family dearly, and also has a crush on Sunora, which is mutual (Sunora is listed below). He would do almost anything for the viscets in his Kingdom, and is rarely greatly angered, and is strongly opinionated (would most likely not bend to someone else's will if pressured).

Additional links;; Here

Mutations;; None (and his items are completely optional to draw)

Viscet 2;; Sunora // Female

Hobby/interests;; She is a soft soul, especially when it comes to animals and children (but children are not her hobby XD).

What you should know about them;; She's from another planet (; She also has a crush on Arathorn, and it is mutual (listed above). She would do anything for her friends.

Additional links;; boop

Mutations;; None c:

Viscet 3;; Murlé // Male

Hobby/interests;; He like gunz. And also hates them. ;p Go figure. A drawing of him looking amazing with sunglasses and a pistol would be so priceless though, and I'd love you forever lol

What you should know about them;; He is military trained and disciplined, and is friends with Arathorn and Sunora (above), both of which he has wanted to kill at one point lmao

Additional links;; meow

Mutations;; Small Tufts, Ear edit (Cropped pitbull ears), Docked tail, & Rabbit nose

Viscet 4;; Inkina Tsuki and her tailmouth, Hanasu Tsuki // Female

Hobby/interests;; M A G I C

What you should know about them;; She lives in Japan and is a orphan. She is super shy, but her tailmouth always speaks up and gets her into trouble.

Additional links;; woof

Mutations;; Tailmouth (event rare), Minor mane, Smooth horns, rabbit nose, & triple ringed eyes

Viscet 5;; Kichōna Hoshi // Male

Hobby/interests;; Music, getting away from the world, the small things in life (no, literally, the small things, aka bugs and flowers), viscets like him: different.

What you should know about them;; He's deaf (yes, that's right, and he loves music).

Additional links;; yup

Mutations;; butterfly tufts & multiple eyes

Wishlist;;

It'd be super cool to have a couple drawing with Arathorn and Sunora, they're not mates yet, but they are soo cute together urghh ;3;

Anything Japanese / magic related for Inkina would be really cool!<3

Arathorn looking elegant in his crown would be awesome oml X'D

Like I mentioned before, Murlé with sunglasses and a pistol would look so bad azz. And maybe even a cigar XD

Kichōna staring at a butterfly, wide-eyed, would be absolutely adorable <33

Sunora in space just floating around = yes please! XDD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:16 pm

form res <3 I don't have time to fill one out now but I'll put it here when I finish it
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Viscet 1;; Destiny// female
Hobby/interests;; Destiny is a princess for his kingdom. She is very obedient and comes off a snobbish, but deep down she is very caring. She loves being a princess with all eyes on her.
What you should know about them;; - Super flirty - Full of herself - Doesn't like sharing - Snobbish - When seeing something she wants, she gets it - Dramatic - Can be ticked off easily - Center of attention - Clingy - Loves giving affection to crushes - Dress to impress type of girl - Very charming - Can be manipulative - If ever to have kids would definitely die for them - She makes things happen and doesn't wait for them - Can be a bit corrupted -
Additional links;; Her page
Mutations;; Major mane edit (floof) - rare, Unicorn horn - uncommon, (Personalized) tail drapes (floof) - uncommon, (Personalized) flame tail (floof) - uncommon

Viscet 2;; Alexander// male
Hobby/interests;; Alexander is a very, very tortured soul. He is currently driven mad in search for the missing princess after being tortured. Insanely intelligent and trained to accept pain he is a force to reckoned with.
What you should know about them;; - Charming - Quick-witted - Can be playful - Sly - Swift - Agressive at times - Puts self in front of others except for special occasions/situations - Cocky - Strongly willed - Rebellious - Good secret keeper - Known sometimes as a player - Not very loyal - Loves quick affections, such as hugs and cuddles but hates any commitment - Assertive - isn't easily trusting - Manipulative - A tad insane - If he doesn't like you off the bat probably won't ever - Loves learning - Loves little kids -
Additional links;; His page // His story
Mutations;; Major mane edits (feather) - Rare

Viscet 3;; Cadence + Rhythm // female
Hobby/interests;; Cadence currently doesn't have an occupation but she dreams of being a hair stylist/dresser. Both of them live in Jude's forest with her uncle Kunal and cousin Blade.
What you should know about them;; - Mean girl - Bossy - Very, very, very manipulative, can't stress how manipulative she is - A bit morbid - Sassy - Drama queen - Rebellious - Daddy's little monster - Demonic - Can be harsh - Laughs at others pain - Very much a trickster - Loves tormenting her cousin, Blade - Creepy - Agressive - A tad crazy - Center of attention -
Mutations;; Tailmouth - event rare, Minor mane edit - uncommon

Viscet 4;; Sakura // female
Hobby/interests;; Sakura is the daughter to Destiny + Dot as a princess who brought two kingdoms together. Sakura is sort of split between two worlds of being free and expressing herself to being obedient and be mature
What you should know about them;; - Shy - Anti-social - Gentle - Diligent - Easily scared - Creative - Bashful - Curious - Cuddles addict - Science lover - Graceful - Passive aggressive - Intelligent - Obedient - Hates attention - Restless - Dreamer - Lost soul - Soft heart - Lovable - Somewhat sensitive -
Mutations;; Ear mutation - uncommon, Minor mane - uncommon

Viscet 5;; Theodosia // female
Hobby/interests;; Theodosia is a free soul, she ran away from home after being deemed next in line fore the throne after the princess went missing. Theodosia is a wander and goes from place to place playing her lute.
What you should know about them;; - Bubbly - Happy-go-lucky - Sassy - Gleeful - Positive - Talkitive - Full of life - Lover and fighter - Risk-taker - Adventurer - Follows her heart - Oblivious at times - Giggly - Sensitive to people she cares about - Protective - Stands up for herself -
Additional links;; Her page (unfinished)
Mutations;; none

Wishlist;; In all honesty a-anything is fine, I love anything and everything <3 But here is j-just things I love
- Theo + Sakura cute/cuddly cause they be sercret wanna be wifeys together
- Mother and daughter shot with Destiny and Sakura
- Any art I'd die, I love pixels and avatars, avatars are the death of me ;3; <3
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Still workin ^^;;

Viscet 1;; Asa // female
Hobby/interests;;
spaceAsa is a quiet soul who enjoys the lack of company slightly more than the presence of it. She loves to roam in the cover of night and seek out pieces of wood to carve and leave as gifts for her son Gi and grandson Allaster.
space As a viscling, Asa was well known for her strong instincts and wolffish-senses. She could sniff out a filthy weasel from two miles away on a stormy night without any problems, and her pack used this ability to the fullest. As she grew, she became a sentry for the pack and would inform them of approaching packs and the best direction to go for food. It was here that she had her son, and a few years after that she watched him leave on a journey to return an egg only to find his true love. Months after her sons voyage began, a change took place in Asa. She became agitated and snippy during the day and would roam absentmindedly at night. The pack members excused this as her simply missing her son and claimed that she would be fine in a week, but two days after that statement, Asa left the pack and became a loner.
She now roams alone, peacefully and quietly. She is very secretive and doesn't let others get close to her, including her son. She is a viscet of few words and it is rare to see her seek out company when the vacancy of a forest is nearby.
Additional links;; optional, but extremely useful. Link to character bio page/story/toyhouse can go here
Mutations;; Ear variation - floppy ears

Viscet 2;; Avelon // male
Hobby/interests;; Beast keeping, stargazing, studying
What you should know about them;; Avelon is a beast keeper like his mom, but a little different. He travels more constantly than his mom and has a habit of going to others and teaching them how to handle and properly contain a certain beast so that stress levels are low and it is happy. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is open about anything. He places a lot of trust in others, and one of the few ways to get on his bad side are to purposefully harm animals.
Additional links;; optional, but extremely useful. Link to character bio page/story/toyhouse can go here
Mutations;; Minor mane mutation and ear variation (fennic fox)

Viscet 3;; Quexa // female
Hobby/interests;; Wandering the borders of darkness, protecting, watching over those she loves (story below will help to explain these better)
What you should know about them;; Quexa started out as an innocent soul filled with love and eagerness. Her adoptive brother, Hati, was her best friend and she held her parent's concerns far above her own. When the shadows began to stretch across the land and war bared its blood covered fangs, Quexa made a choice to protect those she loved. In the cover of night, she kissed them farewell while they slept and she slipped away, entering the domain of the darkness with plans to save her family.
She found herself surrounded by soldiers of that darkness, and she fought. The ice from her mane created a freezing atmosphere and a slippery ground which allowed her to move swifter and more accurate than her foes. She downed many and pressed onward fearlessly. Her onslaught went on for most of the night, and the toll was great, so much so that the cause of this darkness himself turned face her. He sent his second in commands best soldier to face, and stop Quexa. Asteria and Quexa fought for what seemed like an hour before Quexa was finally downed and left for dead.
Her sacrifice was not in vain, as her death caused many things to tremble. Asteria's faith in her leaders was shaken and fractured, the two guardians of the land realized that they needed to fight to bring down that force before more innocents are lost, and Quexa's adoptive brother, Hati, began to have many dreams involving her which revealed the future and the path of the war. Despite death, Quexa is not gone. She is the spirit of warriors, and to those soldiers who are near death, she appears and protects them, saving their life so they may return to their families once more. While she may no longer be alive to hug her family or to combat the darkness, her protectiveness has tied her to the world and she has dedicated her afterlife to the defense of those brave innocents.
Additional links;; If you want a song for inspiration, this is her theme song (it is a clean song) c: Asteria is here, and Zxunre and Yukti are her parents, Hati is her adoptive brother (technically older than her, but PPS)
Mutations;; Ice Mane

Viscet 4;; Akuro // male
Hobby/interests;; Akuro enjoys being in the shadows of day and night and isn't often seen standing under the sun without glowering at the sky. He has a knack for finding great skipping stones and knows several short cuts through woods and mountains.
What you should know about them;; Akuro was born on another world where his family was killed by a dark beast. After extracting vengeance, a power awoke within him, one that allowed him to open portals to other worlds. Using this power, he traveled under watch of a council to protect other worlds. In doing this, he found someone and fell in love with her. Not wanting to leave her, he took her through a portal with him. In the new world, her scent stuck out like a sore thumb and she was promptly attacked. While Akuro tried his best to beat the massive monster, his love was torn to pieces by other beasts. Furious and heartbroken, Akuro left the world and entered KeiNairi. There, he refused to use portals and forcibly cut ties from the council. He now lives as peacefully as he can, protecting his first friend Akiko and his daughter Leka, as well as his grandson Avelon. Despite the war that is arriving, Akuro remains neutral and refuses the guardian Allaster's requests to help them fight.
Mutations;; Fennec ears, slit eyes, minor mane mutation

Viscet 5;; Pele // female
Hobby/interests;; Shell painting, exploring the sea, aggravating Allaster
What you should know about them;; Pele was born from the point where golden lava touched the warm sea. She was born to take the place of the sea guardian who had died moments before, but she was given a free mind, and perhaps that was the greatest mistake. She has a fiery temper and tends to lash out without warning. She does not want the roll of guardian and has, countless times, attempted to pass it onto her daughter, Anahita, but has always been denied. Pele has tried to run from her fate since the day she was created, but when the war arrived she was no longer able to run. She reluctantly joined with the other guardian, Allaster, and the two began to plot how to fight this threat. Despite their alliance, they do not get along. Allaster tries his best to get along with her and see her reasons, but Pele's fiery nature and snappy actions lead to both of them growing more and more irritated by the day.
Pele is capable to swim in and breath in water, and her fire mane is not extinguished in water. She is able to control fire and water, though the fire is stronger in her as it represents her anger and aggression, while the water represents calmness and strategy. She is the guardian of the seas and likes to stay by water, but is not against venturing onto land for a fight
Additional links;; N/A, sorry ^^;;;
Mutations;; Fire mane, finned tufts, German shepherd ears

Wishlist;; Im not too picky, tbh ^^ art and stories are great, and if you ever need more info on the character just message me C: don't force yourself to draw/write about a character if you can't visualize their story, I'm not going to flip out if it's not perfect, haha! Just do your best and have fun! c:
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Username;; DogLife.

Viscet 1;; Gypsy // Female
Hobby/interests;; Gypsy adores to read and make music as her more... relaxing hobbies. She is often found with her guitar or with her nose buried in a book. Her less relaxing hobbies include running, swimming and her favorite hobby of all: Archery. She loves to run at night under the stars and swim in the warm, summers days, but she can be found firing arrows at any point of the day really.
What you should know about them;; Well, she is part Angel, part Demon and mostly Viscet, but her looks never change. She prefers to fight by tooth and claw, or by sword, though she can use fire (her magic always appears as blue flames the same shade of her hair.) Personality wise, Gypsy is highly protective of her loved ones, but she is also loving and level headed, and always ready to go. She is my little soul-child!
Additional links;; This is her main thread where you can find bits and bobs of her personality, story ect. Main things to note: she is an orphan, in a pack with Kindle and Azzy (below) and is looking for her brother Rowan and her soul-sister Tori (two customs I have planned to go!) If you need any extra stuff, pm me!
Mutations;; Minor mane edit (uncommon), folded ears(uncommon) and drapes (tail only)(uncommon)

Viscet 2;; Kindle // Female
Hobby/interests;; Magic, she adores to learn new talents with her powers!Kindle is also really interested in healing and sword fights. She is the Guardian of the North in my own world, so she is very skilled in the art of healing and sword skills. Her more relaxing hobbies include swimming and jewelry or weaponry making. It may not seem very relaxing but to this active girl it is!
What you should know about them;; Kindle is Gypsy's best friend, and also the Guardian of the North in Myixa. She is a very friendly girl when you get to know her, but to begin with she can be hostile or cold, sometimes Kindle finds it hard to trust new people. Kindle is also a very protective character, but she knows no matter how much you love someone, you have to give them space. (Her globe also morphs into a sword)
Additional links;; Item ref
Mutations;; Fox tail (rare)

Viscet 3;; Azura // Male
Hobby/interests;; lass craft is his main hobby, Azzy loves to craft beautiful sculptures or artifacts out of glass, either using traditional glass crafting tools or his small magic talent for glass manipulation. That is his more relaxing hobby. Other times you can find him practicing his sword skills with Kindle (above) or running with Gypsy (his crush)(also above). He is also becoming more interested in art such as painting or sketching, but that is less common.
What you should know about them;; More commonly known as Azzy, he lost his entire pack as a child and was alone for a long time until he met/rescued Gypsy and joined the pack with her and Kindle. He is the most laid back of the three of them, but not the most vulnerable in any way. Glass creation is his way of giving gifts to the world, and he loves it.
Additional links;; He doesn't have any at the moment. The form I won him with is here though.
Mutations;; Drapes (elbow, ankle and tail only) (uncommon)

Viscet 4;; Ghost // Female
Hobby/interests;; Ghost is a Spirit Guide, so a lot of her job actually revolves drawing a picture of the lost, summoning them and sending them to the right element sector. This takes up a majority of her time, but she also loves to create paintings in her free time. She is a mother of two, so she spends a lot of time looking after her arty daughter and her excitable son, but she enjoys this.
What you should know about them;; She is mated to my boy Jace and has two children, Spirit and Jasper (below). They are in a pack with her best friend and adopted sister Skylla. Ghost is a softly spoken character, with a talent for listening to and understanding others. She is the most loving soul in the pack. Ghost also has a dark side, she is plagued with visions of death and anguish, making her slightly delusional and fearful, but that is not so common now she is mated and has children.
Additional links;; Her thread is here!
Mutations;; Minor mane mutation (uncommon)

Viscet 5;; Jasper // Male
Hobby/interests;; Jasper loves to make mischief just like his dad Jace, really adventurous and adores to explore new areas. He is active, so he loves running, swimming, playfighting ect, anything active and he will take it on! He also likes drawing, though he is not the best, and building up his collection of gems, rock and other things he finds on his travels.
What you should know about them;; (He has an adult reference also, I would just prefer him to be drawn as a child/young adult as he is still young in my world). Mostly pictured with a black bandana around his neck. Jasper is the son of Jace and Ghost (above) with his little sister Spirit. He is cheeky and loves to laugh, but is secretly protective of his mum who he loevs dearly. Despite their conflicting personalities, Jasper feels closer to his mum than his dad.
Additional links;; Well, his kind of half done thread is here
Mutations;; Major mane mutation (rare)

Wishlist;; I love most stuff really! I would adore some little pixels of any of my babies, if anyone draws Gypsy with a bow and arrow I will love you forever! And if any one draws Ghost and Jasper together looking super cute, virtual hugs are coming your way! (I have a weakness for anthros tbh... XD)
Last edited by DogLife. on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Username;; D-Send

Viscet 1;; Grinfish // male
Hobby/interests;; Collecting souls, wisps, plushes, shiny objects. Likes to catch baby grasshoppers and stag beetles. Practices swordplay/sword draw.
What you should know about them;; The black markings under his eye are only on the side of the blue eye. He likes to be left alone but will sometimes be encountered by random chances. He has a strong protective side to him and a side that is seen as a monster. It is said that his eyes reflect these sides and that all should avoid the monster born of the eclipse. He is a paradox and usually seems angry, frustrated or aggressive but is actually nice.
Additional links;; Under horn ref (in case mouth/cheek marking are an issue to draw) , toyhou.se
Mutations;; minor mane mutation (remove tail tuft) - uncommon , smooth horns - uncommon, heterochromia - rare , feathered paws - event roaming

Viscet 2;; Hoku // male
Hobby/interests;; stargazing, collecting bells and wind chimes,studying magic, realms, realm magic, astrology (mainly the stars)
What you should know about them;; Hoku has little to no control of his powers, he exhales stardust or frost instead of smoke, but is still learning how to control them. He is like a hermit and likes to stay in his study and rarely ventures out unless he decides to take a nice soul searching/star searching walk in nature. He studies magic, realms, and realm magic as well as astrology(mainly stars) as one of his main studies as a magus/magician. He has taken a viscet named Albatross under his wing and often sends her out to towns to fetch him things like food or needs that nature and magic cannot provide.
Additional links;; toyhou.se
Mutations;; tr-tail - legendary

Viscet 3;; Ebalon //female
Hobby/interests;; singing, walking, enjoying nature, Yatagarasu , growing plants , swimming , dancing
What you should know about them;; Ebalon is gentle and caring almost like a mother to all. She often is doubtful of herself and of other things, seeming to almost be a worrywart. She sometimes is often by the side of her mate Yatagarasu but sometimes explores alone or is alone. Although she has lost her normal sight she still loves to garden and more often than not can be found with plants growing off of her usually because seeds would get stuck in her mane and when she goes to swim they tend to grow and bloom which is rather impossible but yet has become possible. Similar to her mate she has white cloth/ribbon wrappings around her arms and ankles with runes written upon them though unlike him she does not always wear her mask+headdress around others. She enjoys dancing even if it's just gracefully moving and twirling about like a ballet dancer.
Additional links;; toyhou.se link
Mutations;; full drape set (cheek, elbow, ankle, tail) - uncommon , smooth horns - uncommon , rabbit nose - uncommon ,
complex/major mane - rare

Viscet 4;; Niles Lowkey // male
Hobby/interests;; catching and raising stag beetles (mainly the special giant beetles his home village specialize in raising), wrestling beetle style, avoiding public addresses as king.
What you should know about them;; Niles is best friends with a giant mount-sized atlas beetle named Winston who's also his advisor. He's a fledgling king with a very young kingdom but he is protective and very caring of the kingdom and all of it's residents and likes to discuss decisions with everyone. He sometimes likes to explore and venture out mainly to avoid his duties since sometimes it's a bit overwhelming or he's just not used to the responsibilities or needs time to figure out the best course of action. Majority of the time Niles will put on his helm and some padded armor or leather armor and wrestle with some of the giant beetles, stag beetle style if you've ever seen stag beetles fight. Beetle-style wrestling is one of Niles's favorite sports and between him and the other giant beetles he's perfected the sport and figured out the best ways to play the sport with little to no injury. Sometimes when needed Niles will don his full armor and fight to protect his kingdom from invaders or attackers and often his guards would whisper or talk about his gladiator days and his mercenary days that followed. Otherwise Niles would stroll around helping and interacting with his people like a good friend. He isn't fond or used to formalities and often his guards would call him by the name he was known by in his gladiator and mercenary days even though he insists on them calling him Niles.
Additional links;; adopt form (contains his personality and backstory
Mutations;; none

Viscet 5;; Kishi // female
Hobby/interests;; Racing, extreme sports, stunts/extreme stunts, sports, cooking pickled foods, stars, drawing, painting, music.
What you should know about them;; Kishi is a pretty wild and daring viscet with a career in racing (like marathon running for example) and dabbles about in other sports. She is a extreme sports and stunts enthusiast but is aware and careful to not take any risks too big that could cost her things that can't be given back like an injury that ends her racing/sports career or even her life or being in the hospital. She is pretty independent and sometimes can be stubborn but she is kind, caring, and sweet to others and will not hesitate to extend a helping hand. Sometimes she tends to have an urge to travel and jokes that her wanderlust brings her to places that very few have been to.
Mutations;; partial heterochromia - rare

Wishlist;; You can't look a gift horse in a mouth and you shouldn't be picky about what you get because it's the thought that counts so anything is fine! if you ever need more info or have questions about a viscet don't be afraid to message me to ask about them!
Last edited by maritime. on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me