War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: War Wolf Fan Club - OPEN TO POSTING

Postby Ilovecats8 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:41 am

TheFluffyness wrote:Ok I have a quick question for everyone. Would it be ok if I used the war wolves that you guys own to make a fanfiction story with?

not mine, sorry ..
Hello there c: I'm Ilovecats8 ^-^ I love to trade <3
Ilovecats8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:46 am

Ilovecats8 wrote:
TheFluffyness wrote:Ok I have a quick question for everyone. Would it be ok if I used the war wolves that you guys own to make a fanfiction story with?

not mine, sorry ..

Ok that's fine. ^^
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
Loki ~~~Lexi~~~Puddle~~Charm~Virginia~March~Banana
Cloudpaw joins Thunderclan wrote:Image
Bernouli and TheFluffyness were too busy racing their licorice ponies to be helpful. Typical.
Yep! That's me all right!
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➻ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 am

You may use Sparrow in you're story if you give me the link c:
Try to get her personality right
Female

Personality: Sparrow is not at all afraid to speak her mind and sometimes words just start spilling out before she thinks, defenetly when she is scolding someone.To someone she first meets she can come off as rude and demanding, but she means well.She snaps or lashes out at somebody if they mess something up or get something wrong.She is not the kind of war wolf who has time for fun and games so she is always serious.She also snaps out at someone if they make a joke at the wrong time. At first she seems like she has a cold heart or no love inside of her.But once she gets close to you, she becomes you're best friend and loyal to you until the end #Ryme(I am so good!). Sparrow thinks most males are idiots and don't take things seriously, you can change her mind if you get close enough to her. Sparrow believes she can make anyone into a soldier. Yes, she does push to the limits, but it's for you're own good. Sparrow insists she is the one in charge, she is very intelligent, and great at battle plans and tactics.If somebody challenges her in anyway she will never backdown.She would risk her life for the ones she loves.Sparrow doesn't give mercy to her enemies, this is how she was trained, hard as a rock. Sparrow will refuse to admit any weaknesses she has, but I'll tell you a little secret, she is afraid of heights.

Important information: Sparrow almost died in a mudslide when she was a pup, Sparrow has Asthma so if she has an asthma attack,she starts to panick, you need to calm her down immediately, no matter what it takes or where you are, she will die if you don't calm her down.

Love interests: Sparrow is open to love interests in the fanfiction, but keep in mind it takes a bit for her to trust somebody.

I think that's all you need to know about her c:
Last edited by ➻ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
➻ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:24 am

Mr.Shroomy wrote:

You may use Sparrow in you're story if you give me the link c:
Try to get her personality right
Female

Personality: Sparrow is not at all afraid to speak her mind and sometimes words just start spilling out before she thinks, defenetly when she is scolding someone.To someone she first meets she can come off as rude and demanding, but she means well.She snaps or lashes out at somebody if they mess something up or get something wrong.She is not the kind of war wolf who has time for fun and games so she is always serious.She also snaps out at someone if they make a joke at the wrong time. At first she seems like she has a cold heart or no love inside of her.But once she gets close to you, she becomes you're best friend and loyal to you until the end #Ryme(I am so good!). Sparrow thinks most males are idiots and don't take things seriously, you can change her mind if you get close enough to her. Sparrow believes she can make anyone into a warrior. Yes, she does push to the limits, but it's for you're own good. Sparrow insists she is the one in charge, she is very intelligent, and great at battle plans and tactics.If somebody challenges her in anyway she will never backdown.She would risk her life for the ones she loves.

Love interests: Sparrow is open to love interests in the fanfiction, but keep in mind it takes a bit for her to trust somebody.

Thank you Shroomy. I will try to do the best to see her how you see her. ^^
Bernouli and TheFluffyness were too busy racing their licorice ponies to be helpful. Typical.
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➻ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:30 am

Oh and I added some important information below the personality so make sure to read that.And added a bit more to personality.
➻ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dorkydactyl » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:37 am

none of mine, sorry :I
-------------------------

-------------------------
Dorkydactyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaineiacJay » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:03 am

You can use Kaia (kai ken) once I have her character profile complete (with personality). I'll let you know when it's ready if you would like
Birthday: July 13 | Anniversary: September 18
Welcoming our daughter 1/7/19 ❤
MaineiacJay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:50 am

Ok thanks.
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:16 am

It would be fine you want to use one of mine:

Name: Cinders
Personality: Cinders is more of a follower than a leader. She's has a difficult time making decisions and feels much more confident with someone telling her what to do so she doesn't mess up. At the flick of a tail, a snap, or a word, she'd snap someone's neck in a second and wouldn't feel any shame in doing it. She's bold in her actions and very obedient and loyal, trying not to let any of her foolishness or fear show, but she also lacks the knowledge of the natural world except for rocks and dirt and so she's very hesitant and nervous all time. (explained in backstory) Cinders is a dependent war wolf, very quick to follow orders and hates being alone anymore, she always wants to be by someone's side. She's very gullible and will believe nearly anything she's doing is right, and she will defend her beliefs with her life. Cinder is high-spirited, curious, and observant, she's very curious and wants to know everything about everything, however, she's skittish when it comes to trying something new. Overall, Cinders is sweet, caring, cautious, welcoming, and will risk everything she holds dear to save something significant to her.
Backstory:
Warning! Violence Ahead!
As a pup, Cinders always knew the underground to be her home. She was part of an association called the Union, where several war wolves were held captive under ground, and were forbidden to explore beyond that. Beneath the earth was all Cinders ever knew, it was her home. The Union made every pup fight one another at the age of 1 year. Each pup was paired up with another as partners, and they fought two more pups. The losing team was eliminated no matter how well they fought, and the winning team would climb the ranks until they were Troopers, and then they would go up against another war wolf of the same rank as their final test. Cinders and her partner, Stella, defeated the opposing team and moved up ranks. Both Cinders and Stella weren't happy-go-lucky, innocent curious pups anymore, they were fierce, cold as stone, and merciless, they were also best friends and stood side-by-side in everything. Finally, the final test came, and Cinders was shocked when she found out she fighting against Stella. She couldn't kill her best friend! She just... couldn't! How could The Union do this to her? Once one of the leaders threatened to kill her, Cinders padded into the arena to face her friend. Stella had a look of devastation on her face, but it quickly turned into one of determination, she had to do this. If they refused to fight one another, she would both be exterminated. One of the leaders howled, declaring the match had began, and Stella charged. Cinders stood there with a shocked expression, her legs quivering as her best friend drew nearer to her. Cinders let out a agonized yelp as her head crashed against the ground, Stella had pinned her with a snarl. "I'm not going to fight you! Please, stop Stella! You know me, we were best friends!" Cinders pleaded. Stella frowned, "Exactly, Cinders. We were. But not now, I have to do this!" She snapped at Cinders neck, but Cinders quickly rolled out of the way, throwing Stella off. She had fight now, Stella was going to kill her. The white and black and war wolf sprang to her paws "Fine then. I'm ready." She growled. At that, they both charged at each other, their lips drawn back in a snarl, but suddenly, both war wolves veered away towards the leader, and tackled him to the ground. The leader, Pyro, let out a shocked gasp. "You traitors!" He exclaimed. "Now!" Cinders yowled. Stella sunk her teeth into Pyro's neck and tossed him aside, then both war wolves fled. Pyro sat up, sputtering blood, "What are you idiots waiting for? After them! Kill them!" He ordered. Several war wolves hopped to their paws and pelted after the for-fitters. Cinders and Stella raced down the tunnels as fast as they could, soon catching sight of the exit leading up to Earth. Cinders swallowed hard, getting very nervous. Stella looked over at her friend, her expression warm, "It's the only way, Cinders, we've got to." Shaking off her fear, Cinders nodded and both continued towards the exit, a small platform of earth raised above the ground just high enough to reach by jumping, revealing a whole world on the other side of it. Cinders leaped up onto the platform, and then Stella, but she yelped in surprise as pain struck her left hind leg, she was pulled backward. One of the Union Troopers had caught her mid-leap. Stella got a grip on the platform, holding on with all her might as the trooper savagely attempted to yank her down. Cinders turned around to find her friend holding on for her life, "Stella, hang on!" She rushed over to the dark gray and white war wolf as fast she could, and grabbed her scruff, attempting to heave her upward, but Stella was too heavy for her. Barks, growls, and snares sounded in the distance and more troopers emerged into the area. Cinders put her paw on her best friends, and the two stared at each other for a moment(Lol, they don't have eyes tho) before Stella broke the silence, "Cinders, let go." She said calmly. Cinders shook her head, "No! I'm not letting you die, Stella! It's not fair!" She wailed. Stella flattened her ears, "There's no hope from here. You can still make it out alive! You can get out of here! Go!" She urged. Cinders lowered her head, "But-" "Cinders!" Stella cut her off sharply. Cinders lifted her head again, staring at her friend. "I'm not letting go... I-I'll get you up somehow." Stella frowned, "I'm sorry." With that, she swiftly bit into Cinders paw. Cinders immediately let go with a gasp, leaving Stella to fall to her death. Cinders watched blindly, hearing the desperate wails and yelps of her friend as Stella was ripped apart by several of the war wolves beneath. The ground below Cinders paws began to shake and she leaped to the exit before the platform collapsed, causing the rest of the tunnel to collapse. Cinders burst through a swath of foliage into the real world. The Union was destroyed as far as Cinders knows, for the tunnels collapsed, probably killing every living organism down there. But for now, Cinders would forget the Union, and start a new life on the surface of Earth. She is still, however, haunting by the thought of all the innocent lives down there, and Stella's death. She has no knowledge about anything above ground, and has been very inept during every situation on Earth she's been in, terrified from not knowing nearly anything about the strange place and jumping at the slightest sound or sign of movement. It was strange to feel the soft grass under-paw, and to feel the warmth of the sun seep into her fur. Sadly, her personality hardly changed.
Likes: Company, the sun, warmth, having something to do, knowledge, pleasing the one in charge, physical activity, being praised, the truth, grass, and the scent of grass.
Dislikes: Judgemental war wolves, being lied to, others questioning her about her past and/or loyalty, being punished, trying new things, being alone, nightmares, being scolded, underground.
Love Interests: None yet.

I think that's all the info you need to know :)

єιтнєя ι ωιℓℓ fιи∂ α ωαу, σя ι ωιℓℓ мαкє σиє
☼ ℓ ʋ м σ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFluffyness » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Thanks peri•sheer. ^^
TheFluffyness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me