Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re:

Postby kittykore » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:31 am

__surprise__ wrote:hello there! i had the idea to do a piece of numerous founders all together. if anyone is interested please let me know! i thought this would be a cool thing to do and since i'm on easter break now for 2 weeks i thought why not?

That would be so cool!
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby dimi. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 am

__surprise__ wrote:hello there! i had the idea to do a piece of numerous founders all together. if anyone is interested please let me know! i thought this would be a cool thing to do and since i'm on easter break now for 2 weeks i thought why not?

This would be awesome, there's definitely quite a few founders that I know of that would be interested in being in the piece cx
If you go through it, I'd love for my founder to be involved
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby shishou » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:40 am

that sounds like an adorable idea !! i would definitely join in !
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:41 am

Once I get my founder, I'd be very interested. :3
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby kittykore » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 am

Hey guys Jack here! I'm helping surprise with the art, to get your founder in on it pm me your founder and a snippet of their personality,

20-25 slots open!
      1 Sootstar
      Sootstar is a very strong-willed cat with a natural will to survive, he has determination and a kind nurturing heart to all. He can be scary when first met due to his large size and deep voice, but he wouldn't hurt a fly unless he had to. At times he can be harsh to those in trouble but he does it to make sure they're safe. He is very humble and doesn't really like compliments due to his past, he was taught as a young kit. Sootstar is very strong and uses it to his advantage while it's a plus he's not too good at speed due to having strength instead. He can be gruff, he likes to get things done and efficient. He doesn't take things too seriously, he likes to take the fun way out of things. Sootstar can be closed off and silent due to him needing his alone time, people don't often realize that he isn't one to socialize and only really does when he absolutely has to, sadly they don't realize this soon enough and tend to be ignored or have him walk away from them mumbling some random nonsense about clan cats these days.
      2 DImi's Amberstar
      she's a very social cat around those she doesn't necessarily know quite yet
      3 Thesongofstar's Wildeyes
      Cheerful, outgoing, talkative, diplomatic, energetic, goofy.
      4 Eggshell's Owlstar
      hes an extremely soft and friendly kitty. owlstar is a perfect cat to hold long conversations with.
      5 Kn!ght's Lochstar
      She's very kind, loyal, and understanding leader who is humble.
      6 Wileyfang's Owlstar
      Stubborn, fiery young leader with a lot to prove. Once a rogue now a leader, she is a rather rash individual who struggles to help her clan roll with the punches of new situations. A welcomer of change, but a hasty she-cat overall she tends to ignore her own issues in favor of providing for her clan.
      7 Ravenshadow's Ravenstar
      Ravenstar is loyal, compasionate, clever, protective, and fierce.
      8 Meveh's Crowstar
      cunning, analytical, and astute, but is also quite socially aloof and uncharismatic.
      9 Areater's Tawnyearth
      tawnyearth is a strict rule-follower who is constantly making sure she doesn't repeat the mistakes of the clan she used to be deputy of. she is very protective of her clan and her religion, particularly her matron deity, and tries to avoid conflict when she can.
      10 Weegeestar's Stormstar
      + kind, optimistic, protective, smart // - anxious, naive, clingy, over-reactive
      11 Sunlitsecret's Wildstar
      She's a quiet, optimistic flower child who's probably too nice for her own good.
      12 Katrione's Palestar
      palestar is very friendly. she's also very clever, ambitious and cooperative but these traits are far less prominent, especially compared to her impulses of being imprudent as well. her friendliness is what she's officially known and admired for. she takes heavily after her starclan mentor, squirrelstar, who was very friendly and always trying to find the best in others. a lot of the time, her clanmates will count on her friendliness and imagination whenever they need help. of course, nobody is perfect and palestar has an array of flaws to deal with. her irrational nature and sometimes harsh attitude in certain situations can cause plenty of friction and problems. fortunately, palestar's rational thinking usually helps her mend over any problems that occur within her Clan or with others.
      13 Diamondshine101's Campionstar
      is a long-furred, stocky, muscular white she-cat with small tufted ears and attentive bright orange eyes. (stern, kind, calm, stubborn, hard-working, level-headed, attentive, patient, reserved, quiet)
      14 wolfpack's Dawnstar
      She is wise, caring, protective, patient, loyal, brave and tactical. But she is also insecure, aggressive, reserved and cautious.
      15 Only stars's Ashstar
      , she's not particularly outgoing, being rather quiet and modest, although she is friendly to those who wish to socialize with her. You could say that she's a bit of a nerd when it comes to clan history, stories, and general law, she loves to share and discuss the knowledge that has been passed down through her clan's history, and is enthusiastic about learning new things
      16 Ajax's Adderstar
      He seems extremely threatening and intimidating but really it’s all a facade and he’s really loving and protective of basically everyone he knows in a positive light. He’s very proud and is willing to ask for help when he really needs it but most of the time he just sucks it up basically.
      17 Shadowflight13's Smokestar
      Smokestar is a quiet, cautious cat. Growing up under her father's loose leadership of the twolegplace gang taught her it was smarter to listen, and observe, rather than acting rashly. She is also highly adaptable, and will adjust quickly to sudden turns of events. Though very observant, Smokestar has difficulty interacting with other cats in a sociable manner, and often comes across as cold and distant. This partly stems from her caution of strangers, but is also simply a result of her closed off nature. She was independent from an early age and still has difficulty relying on others, though her relationship with Briarstrike has started to change this. Once she grows close to another cat, she still has difficulty expressing the love she feels, but will become fiercely protective, and even possessive, of them. Smokestar believes acting smart is better than acting bravely or honorably, and disproves of needless acts of heroism, especially when only done to prove a point. She has difficulty tolerating stupidity, making her a less than perfect teacher, but she tries her best to pass on what she knows to her Clanmates. Ultimately, she strives to do the best she can for her Clan, even if she sometimes shies from the social side of things.
Last edited by kittykore on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:12 am

Sorry, another newbie question ; do you have to wait until you're in the archive to post for one of the kits? I've got all the requirements for level one, but I'm not in the archive quite yet.
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry

Other Sites I'm On
Tracker Pages

MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 am

Diamondshine101 wrote:
    Sorry, another newbie question ; do you have to wait until you're in the archive to post for one of the kits? I've got all the requirements for level one, but I'm not in the archive quite yet.

If you have made your post, you are leveled up so long as you meet the word count for each requirement.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:15 am

dimi. wrote:
Diamondshine101 wrote:

If you have made your post, you are leveled up so long as you meet the word count for each requirement.

Awesome, thank you. I just get kinda impatient, and I'm itching to find a kit's egg. :mrgreen:
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry

Other Sites I'm On
Tracker Pages

MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:10 am

Hello!

I got a lot more interest than planned, so here we go! They are now for sale!! ^^

Whoop!!

So, I am posting to do kind of an interest check for this:

(Actual size is 1000x1200)
Full orders would include a name banner in the following style:
Leaders have the option to have an animated fading star on their head

There would be two basic styles (long or short hair) with different shading to add some independence to the cat. There would be custom style options (if you want your cat to be fluffier or skinnier than presented) and expression changes would be offered as well as minor animations (blinking and such).

If you would be interested in this, please PM ME with the title involving the word "Rise" so it goes into the proper folder. Please let me know if you would be interested in it and how much you think I should charge for it (I am open to point, pet, and c$ payments, and art trades will be an option as well)

Please note that these are not yet for sale! I want to see if people are actually interested before making the proper lines and going with it. The color-ins will be cheaper than the custom one's, of course, and I will update if they will be or will not be for sale ^^

Also, hello again! I will stop by sometime after my deputy arrives to introduce my clan and it's cats ^u^
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Hey all. I am looking tot ride my girl dawnflame for another cat. ONLY another cat. I love her but I just can’t connect.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3763099&hilit=Dawnflame
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me