Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby Almond Bark » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:55 am

Ahhh, glad to see RPW's coming back! I have a bunch of advanced custom tokens and two planned with VR traits so i won't be following suggestions for those.
I've tallied up an entire list of all items I have, collected from the halloween event, christmas event, raffles, etc. So this is just a personal note.

Bewitched Elixir x1
Advanced Custom Token x4
Concentrated Sugar x1
Bottled Moonlight x1
Glowstick Goo x1
Clone Stone x2
Spray Paint x1
Looking Shard x2
Edited Custom Ribbon x2
Party Paint x1
Special custom token x1
Chip off the ol' sleigh x1
Bundle of Eucalyptus Leavex x1
THABTO Tinctue x1
Quad potion x1
Teller's Scroll x1
`allows random gene to be passed from single parent
Kangaroo paw x 1
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby Nodell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 pm

-- Hey guys! I noticed that we were getting a lot of questions about god RPWs and the like, so I figured I'd just address it in one post!

So first questions first, what is a god by RPW standards?
-- I'm going to steal a definition right out of google for this one, lol. A god is "a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity." This is very similar to the definition RPWs uses, with another category attached. RPWs see a difference between just an average god, and a 'high ranking' one. High ranking gods would be those that created the whole cannon RPW universe. Creators of other dimensions/worlds/plants don't apply to this definition. As of now there is only one known high god, and they haven't been created - :.:

-- Gods of the moon, sun, water, nature . . . etc, are just regular gods. God RPWs don't have a rarity, as I feel like it's really up to the person to determine if their RPW is a 'god' based on their individual powers and the way their world perceives them. I'm not going to restrict the creation of 'gods', to give people as much freedom as possible to develop their RPWs and their own worlds.

But my RPW did create a universe? Would they be considered a high ranking god?
-- No they wouldn't be. Like I said above, only cannon RPW gods can fall into that section. Creators of other worlds/other dimensions don't apply to said label. They are kinda like regular gods in a way, as they don't have a rarity. I'm not restricting these, either. As long as the wolf didn't create the cannon RPW universe, I'm fine with them!

Are there any restrictions that can apply to wolves in this area?
-- The only thing we are going to restrict (from here on out, older wolves who did this are still okay!) is that wolves cannot have natural powers not tied to their paint (ex - healing powers without having to use paint) without either being originally made that way, or with a legendary edit item. The trait of having powers without using their paint is considered legendary, and is restricted. Again, older wolves who have this trait are fine, we just ask that no others be created to preserve the trait as being legendary!

-- If your god wolf has their powers linked to their paint, they are 100% fine! God wolves with powered paint are still allowed to be made though customs and whatnot, as long as you have the ticket to make them. ^^ If your custom ticket doesn't allow powered paint, there are items that you can add onto your wolf that do. In the future these items will be harder to find, though!

Do all gods have to have paint or natural powers?
-- Not technically. A wolf can still be perceived as a god, but not really have powers. For example, a wolf could come across a group of more primitive wolves, and by bringing them new technology be considered a 'god'. All of this is just a part of character development, and depends on the individual as to how they wish to develop their wolves.

If you have any other questions please feel free to message me!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:38 am

@Snowseph & Nodell: I'm really excited for these new changes, and can't wait to see this species become more active again.
@everyone: all your wolves look beautiful!

I'm here to announce that Marzena and Epiales are finally officially mates!

I'm also looking for mates/relationships for most of my other RPWs. The only ones taken for mates are Angel, Marzena, and Sebastian.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Heyo folks!! <:
So with all the changes coming to RPWs (plus the retiring of the custom items), I've decided to become That Guy™ and see if I could maybe get some custom tokens in exchange for art? ;v;
I'm looking for bulk custom tokens - the regular ones, not advanced or special ;v;'' I'm gonna need a lot of 'em for a little surprise idea I had, so to be on the safe side, I'm looking for 12-15 regular custom tokens.

If you have any regular custom tokens you're willing to trade for art, please, do not hesitate to PM me! ;v; Be sure to mention how much art you'd like per token*, and I'll see what I can do <3

*please be reasonable! I would prefer not to do more than 3 pieces per custom token rip--

(Owners, if this isn't allowed, please PM me and let me know!! ;v;'')
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

atsu wrote:Heyo folks!! <:
So with all the changes coming to RPWs (plus the retiring of the custom items), I've decided to become That Guy™ and see if I could maybe get some custom tokens in exchange for art? ;v;
I'm looking for bulk custom tokens - the regular ones, not advanced or special ;v;'' I'm gonna need a lot of 'em for a little surprise idea I had, so to be on the safe side, I'm looking for 12-15 regular custom tokens.

If you have any regular custom tokens you're willing to trade for art, please, do not hesitate to PM me! ;v; Be sure to mention how much art you'd like per token*, and I'll see what I can do <3

*please be reasonable! I would prefer not to do more than 3 pieces per custom token rip--

(Owners, if this isn't allowed, please PM me and let me know!! ;v;'')

Customs aren't retiring. :0 The custom tokens listed are just going to be replaced with tokens that will allow for customs to be made but with different restrictions on rarities.

Sorry for the confusion!
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:36 am

Hello Guys! It's me, Prophecy! I'm sure some of you have seen me around. I plan to be an active community member of RPWs! Currently I have 10 wolves... I think. I hope to add five more from the mass readoption, but we'll just have to see about that!

I really don't have a lot to say about myself... hehe....
I am looking for some artists to do some customs for me. I have five advanced custom and five regular custom tickets. note that some of them will not follow the new rarity rules. There will be a few custom edits which have been chosen and a color pallet is picked out. I may describe a few specific things but really it will be mostly artistic freedom!! Please PM me if you can do edits and semicomplex designs.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Weeping_Angel }Y{ - congrats on the mateship! good luck finding relations for all your other rpws

if anyone needs help with growths/customs i'll probably always be open for all those who need it oops

https://join.me/baltowolf
    holding a jm oops
    gonna do nursery litters/growths/transfers/some other stuff thats due that i nearly forgot about oops, although eventually i may move to editing a family tree or adding my rpws to my toyhouse
    if the jm is down, unless the post has been edited, its likely my computer just turned on and it should be back up momentarily
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 pm

I swear I'm going to do some replies next time rip

Anyway hi all! I got some new babies to introduce ;v; I need to slow down so I can add the ones I have to my Toyhou.se

also rip my bad descriptions

This is Maggie Mae, she's small and fluffy but she's really strong and very chill.

I got some old breedings done (Zim probably wants to hide from his new babies tbh)

Zim x Dib

Top one is a male and his name is Monty. Really insecure boy who feels like something is wrong with him because he's the most different from his siblings and parents. But he's not and despite Zim being the dumbest parent on the history of forever he won't let him forget that he's special and they all love him.

Bottom one is also male and named Sol. He's the exact opposite of Monty and thinks he's the bees knees. He'll often drag his brother into countless stupid adventures.

Salvey x Mizzy

Despite having two adopted kids (technically more because of the AU kids) these are their first actual kids that they had ;v; it's almost kinda shocking to me

Anyway mine is the bottom girl and her name is Zoe, but she's honestly the first thing you think of when you hear tumblr, blogs, flower crowns, and puppies. She's super sweet but she holds her moms(Salvey) temper and she'll fight someone if she thinks they're very wrong and she's very right. She's very stubborn like her mom as well.

Also before I continue, I would like to say that I've changed Poppy and Branch's names to Junebug and Thomas

Junebug x Thomas
ImageImage

The top batches red one is mine and his name is John. He's a wip for now but he's probably a jerk tbh.

The bottom batches purple one is also mine and her name is Eddie. Daredevil and trouble maker x3000, probably best friends with Sol.

Combat x Magma

The orange and red ones are mine.

Orange is a male and his name is Fredrick. He's a very headstrong kinda guy and likes to get things done instead of worrying over them. Finds a great interest in his half sister and aunt's training with swords and wants them to teach him when he's older.

Red one is a female and her name is Lola. I love her too much tbh. She's a real go getter and is the "be positive!!!!!!" kid. Over all she's a really pure bean who probably comes off as the popular kid that's in too many clubs at school.

I may have already shared some of the following but just in case..

My little kitten babe Lizzie!

She's a happy little sweetheart who trips a lot because her ears get in front of her eyes.

I got this kiddo as a gift from Crim (not sure of their name now) and I love them so much.

Not really sure on their character fully rn, but their name is Nautic and they love vanilla scented candles.

Not really new but only just recently remembered him (combat casually smacks me for forgetting his child)
His name is Ronan

He's a super shy boy who loves watching his sister train with their aunt but is too scared to try it himself. He loves birds and owns three probably. Or one because Lola is scared of them.

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:24 am

Hey y'all just wanted to post that i can do growths n customs and stuff for points :0 Not a ton, like 150-200 for smthn :0 If you have a ton you need to get done I can discount it too if the price is a lil high, I'm just trying to save up nwn

These would be off oekaki though, I don't like using Oekaki rip
    shoot me a pm, I don't bite :0
    //may also do them for custom tokens or art or smthn idk i'm open for stuff !!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 am

Heyo again, everyone! Cool new rules. Looking forward to learning the new custom rules. :)

I have new pups to introduce and new relationships to announce!

This is Melody and Circus's first-born, Black Licorice Cotton Candy. She's absolutely adorable, and I love her to pieces!
Yes, all of their babies will have candy-related or dessert-related names. #adorable

This is Colton, first-born of Azlyn and Crusher. He's so cute - I love him! Can't wait to flesh out his character!

Toffee, daughter of Elodie and Striker, and Carlow, son of Annee and Thalassa, are now mates! (Both are adults - Toffee just hasn't been grown to adult lines yet.)
Image Image

Oyster, son of Elodie and Striker, and Iwalani, adopted daughter of Caspian, are now mates! (Both are adults - Oyster just hasn't been grown to adult lines yet.)
Image Image

Oh, and two growths of my RPWs have been completed! :D Growths were both done by AcidImportedRose/UndeadRenegade. Thanks so much for this!

Iwalani

Martini

EDIT:
Heyo again, everybody! I just finished up a family tree of a few family lines of my RPWs, and I've found that I'm missing some information about the older RPWs in the tree. Because I started the tree yeeears ago, I can't remember who owns the RPWs that I do not that are still part of my RPWs' family lines. If any of you have any information to help me out with this, PLEASE contact me on CS or on the DM on Discord [my username on there is booklover789 (bookie)#1606 ] to give me information about this.
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=5q ... 5877324540
NOTE: You may need to click around to see all of them. There are approximately 65 RPWs in this family tree currently.

EDIT 2:
I just saw that Bella Notte's design has been finished, and I wanted to share this absolutely stunning RPW I own with y'all now that she's been completed!

Bella Notte "Glory" Xia Dawndrell Dysis Tabananica - Female - Demi-hetroromantic Grey-Asexual - Taken; Not Looking for a Mate

EDIT 3:
Tidal and Zaire are now mates. They are both adults, they just have stunted growth so they're the size of teens. ;)

I grew two of my wolves, Rodney and Stuart.
Image Image

I also got a Special Custom approved.
Storm - Unknown Gender (assumed to be Intersex; uses male pronouns) - Aromantic Asexual - Single, Not Looking for a Mate

Ah, and I was awarded this awesome dude! :D
Kame Kaname - Male - Servant to Danger - Aroflexible Acefluid - Single, Not Looking for a Mate

Oh, and I was gifted an RPW from cyberdragon725 on 9/5/2017.
Gerade Heute - Female - Questioning - Single, Looking for a Relationship

EDIT 4:
I just realized I never actually announced a few of my wolves' mateships, and because I've been in a rather forgetful state lately, I'm going to just make this post with AAAAALLL of my wolves' mateships thus far, just to clarify anything that wasn't clarified before. As of this date - 11/19/2017 - ALL of these mateships are valid and are verified by me, booklover789.

1. Thalassa and Année

2. Zaire and Tidal
    Children: NONE

3. Nuria and Myrrddin

4. Avarice and Vera

5. Tone Rion and Yohioloid

6. Seren Spencer and Echo Primadonna

7. Sprite and Joella Limca

8. Azlyn Cicada and Crusher
    Children:
  • Colton
    Other Family Members:
  • Martini - Azlyn's Older Brother

9. Bronx and Ballari

10. Christina Laurelin Abilene and Tortuga

11. Elodie and Striker

12. Toffee and Carlow Rudyard

13. Iwalani and Oyster

14. Earl Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford-Phantomhive

15. Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng

16. Circus and Melody Natalia Toile

17. Lucas Ryan and Kelsi

18. Delilah and Mocha

19. Abdiel and Bella Notte "Glory" Xia Dawndrell Dysis Tabananica

20. Dipstick and [url=WIP]Dottie[/url]

EDIT 5:
I have a few new wolves to introduce!

Antioch - Male - Heteroromantic Acefluid - Single

Q-row (Full Name: Severus Caspian Vera Q-row, though he's normally just called by his last name) - Male - Unknown Sexuality - Single, Not Looking for a Mate - Runner Up to this awesomesauce wolf right here

Fuego - Male - Questioning - Single, Not Looking for a Mate
Last edited by booklover789 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me