BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What pronouns do you use for Hanakiko?

They/Them
53%
He/Him
6%
She/Her
20%
Xe/Xem
2%
A mix
14%
Not listed
4%

Total votes : 49

Re: BABUSAGI ✦ FANCLUB!

Postby cambion » Mon May 08, 2017 11:30 am

replies wrote:[these may not be in order]
@LivvyAh// It's cool of you to take charge! And thanks for letting us know, without change we can't do stuff! Also take your time, it's fine! Also kyu, gl, don't flop and i'm sure you can help run the babusagi machine!
@Enchanted// Oh, wow! (i was on the livestream, and actually I gave it the name Snow Cherry Soda~). IT'S CUTE.
@Weeping// I MISSED THE STREAM AGAIN
@Aru// That looks amazing!! I'm kinda jealous! I love the name!
@Mallcop// I see. I SHIP IT
@8RP8// I'll PM some advice, if you like?
@Hazil// Nice to know you ain't dead! (don't take me seriously)

now, I know I've done so many already, but I made 4. 4 new entries. I. need. a. life. where do i get one. Please feedback and such??
    And I also won a new babu!
    This is Biteki (her name is literally aesthetic in Japanese), and she's a bit of a daydreamer! She's an avid blogger, loves the colour mauve and I haven't exactly pieced her together yet, but i did not expect in the slightest to win her! She's open for a relationship and friendships!
    Also I have a watermelon potion if anyone wants to trade hmu with a pm!
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliblood » Mon May 08, 2017 12:12 pm

@Enchanted., - im glad you like your custom! ;v;
@8RavenPhoenix8 - lock alpha is super helpful!
@LadyChinaAru - i really love your runner up omg
@steamplonk - welcome to the staff!! we're really
excited to see more from you (i love that doodle
of helio)
@sinnamon roll - babu addiction is real (biteki
is super cute!)
thanks to everyone who's wished me good luck!
take the survey if you haven't already!

streaming! i still have 3 customs to get done
before i can tackle another breeding...

come say hi![/url]

here's some jams to listen to in the background if you'd like!
jelliblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Tue May 09, 2017 3:47 pm

-Long detailed replies! <3-
Code: Select all
@Enchanted: Personally, I think that the rarity system does need to change a little bit. ^^” I know a lot of people would be upset by this opinion but I’ve been seeing a lot of edits out there and the more common they become, your “rare” or “uncommon” babus will soon be common and will lose that special touch since it’ll be very easy for people to get and breed them. That’s just my opinion though! Anyways, I think Mallow is a very cute name. uvu
@Weeping_Angel: Wow you’ve been streaming so much lately! I hope you got everything that you wanted done and that your stream was fun! I would’ve came but I don’t really go on jm anymore haha.
@RavenPhoenix: Oh I really like at entry! I’m glad you found out what lock alpha is too. It has saved me so much time and I love it. xD I was going to try out to be an artist since I had some really cool designs in mind but I have to update my java and I don’t think I’ll mess with that honestly. Good luck though!!! ^-^ Your other 2 entries are also amazing and I am rooting for you!
@LadyChinaAru: Oh my goodness that is an absolutely stunning babu. I adore blue and that is so perfect. I can’t wait to see what you figure out for him! I may have to throw Zelda to get to know him once you develop him. <3
@Mallcop: Matthew and his girlfriend are such cuties like.. I can’t wait to see his girlfriend done and I ship them a bunch. Please yes they are adorable!
@Steamplonk: Ooh congrats on being a guest artist! I’m sure everyone will be looking forward to your adopts. C: That watermelon one is certainly cute though and is making me crave watermelons now hhhh. Also that art?? Is SO adorable omg I love it. ;o;
@Hazilnut: I hope that the babu goes to a good home. ^^ Also it isn’t bad that you have a lot to say lol you’re just very invested and that’s great. <3
@Sinnamon roll: Ooh those are pretty cute! I hope you become a guest artist at the very least!!! Also Biteki is so adorable. I love her palette. So soft. uvu
@Kyubiical: I took the survey! uvu I hope you got what you needed done as well as had fun at the stream hh.

It's been awhile and I apologize. I had finals but I am done and free now and these guys have grown so much since I last posted! I also had a connection issue and why I wasn't as active but that's been fixed now due to my new cutie!

Meet Zelda!

She's my first and probably only rare babu but we'll see. I love her and her concept to bits. <3

Zelda is a very outgoing and spontaneous girl who lives in Hawaii! She surfs for a living and is known to be a goddess amongst the people there because of her lava filling and always being anywhere from warm to scalding hot. Zelda always carries a cold beverage with her wherever she goes or likes to swim around in a pool or even in the ocean. She does fire dancing as another hobby of hers when the sun sets and stays up until very late at night sometimes with her little shows! After the day is said and done, she goes back into the ocean and sleeps in her specially made underwater dome and turns on her night light to look at the stars and stars constellations sometimes. She loves making plenty of friends though and telling stories!

I would love to get her some friends and maybe even a crush or something so please message me and let me know if you're up for a little chatty-style rp or headcannon!

Also trading!:

Edit: Traded!

Anyways have a good day guys! ^^
Last edited by Lepid on Thu May 11, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Wed May 10, 2017 12:19 am

@DoubleInfiniti oh Skully's a uncommon babu because she has a skeleton design(gradient). she was made before skeleton designs had a rarity and her packing list needs 2 be updated
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu May 11, 2017 2:01 am

@DoubleInfiniti: Good luck trading! I love Zelda, btw. Any of my babus are open to friends.
@kyu: I wish I could have stayed for the whole stream, but thank you for Kinzie!
@sinnamon roll: I love your new babu!

So I just realized I have two babus I haven't introduced here yet... whoops.

First off, meet Tig's youngest little kit, Bernard!

He's a very sweet, timid, and curious babu with a love for bears (like Tig). He is also a very sensitive child, and looks to his older siblings for protection when neither mum is there.
what's their favourite colour?
blue, and pink, and purple
do they prefer sitting inside or out in nature?
Nature, definitely, although inside can be good too if you have a book.
what animal plushie would they have?
Lots and lots of bears (just like Tig)
do they like being active or laying around?
He's really bubbly and energetic, so definitely active.
do they wish they had a different filling?
No way! He loves his filling and his boba, even if he's a little different from his family.
do they prefer singing or dancing?
He doesn't really do either, but he loves it when his moms sing to him.
fluffy pillows or flat pillows?
Fluffy every day

And then I have my 2 month staff custom, Mackenzie(or Kinzie, as she likes to be called).

She was designed for me by the amazing kyubiical, and is a pretty sassy babu. She is very smart and happy, with a big, kind heart.
Her only problem is she has a very sharp voice so things don't always come out as she means them to. Oh, and she has a bit of a temper too.

pumpkin stem green
Either is fine.
Does it have to be an animal? Kinzie would much prefer to have stuffed pumpkins, maybe with animals inside of them, than actual stuffed animals.
Laying around, although she'd never admit it.
Never! How dare you suggest such a thing? I'm pumpkin perfect!
Um... I'm not musically gifted in any way. Talk to me about coffee art.
A pillow is a pillow is a pillow.

And just because I can't get enough....
[b]What is your babu's favorite season?[/b]
[b]Do they have a favorite weather?[/b]
[b]What's your babu's relationship status?[/b]
[b]What do they like in a friend?[/b]
[b]What's one quirk they have?[/b]

And for the owners: [b]What ideas do you have for the artists?[/b]
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jelliblood » Thu May 11, 2017 11:12 am

DoubleInfiniti - im happy you were able to get back into the species! good luck trading :0
Weeping_Angel }Y{ - glad you like your custom! her braid was fun to draw

instead of doing anything im supposed to do, i drew my babu prudence! i love him
candi ★ he/they
jelliblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Replies wrote:@Kyu
That art is so Adorable!
@Weep Nice that you put a new questionaire up for us! Also Both of your new Babus look awsome!
@Double Good to see that you are returning to the community! Also cool babu and good luck trading Skully!
@Sin Nice babu!

Anyways, i have a DUMP of babus to introduce!

From oldest to newest:

Viola Ace

Viola is calm and quiet yet can be rather curious at times, she can break the rules sometimes which is why her mother Ivy keeps close look on her.

what's their favourite colour? Maybe this one?
do they prefer sitting inside or out in nature? Out in nature, but not just out in the sun
what animal plushie would they have? None, atleast not an Animal plushie
do they like being active or laying around? Depends on her mood
do they wish they had a different filling? "not really"
do they prefer singing or dancing? Singing
fluffy pillows or flat pillows? She doesnt really care, at least it is an pillow

Blu Ace

Blu is a shy and timid little boy who is more curious than Viola, is determined despite being the youngest in the litter.

what's their favourite colour?: Blue!
do they prefer sitting inside or out in nature? Out in nature but he prefers winter!
what animal plushie would they have? An artic wolf or fox plushy
do they like being active or laying around? Doesnt matter to him.
do they wish they had a different filling? Sparkling water beacause he thinks it is "Snowflake water" instead of carbonated water.
do they prefer singing or dancing? Dancing
fluffy pillows or flat pillows? fluffy

And here is my RU Alba.

Alba is a boy who often finds himself overstressed and tired and tries to be smart although he ends up falling asleep often, Alba works at the library although he wants to be a scientist (Even if he would mess a lot of things up, he is a little bit clumsy and disorganized.), Alba enjoys the sunset and the beach although he is often inside more than not.

what's their favourite colour? This Reddish color!
I wrote:Alba enjoys the sunset and the beach although he is often inside more than not.

what animal plushie would they have? "Plushie? Why do i need a plushy? I-Im not a kid!"
do they like being active or laying around? He's like a break but not to be lazy.
do they wish they had a different filling? Not really
do they prefer singing or dancing? Neither, it embarases him.
fluffy pillows or flat pillows?: Fluffy but his pillows get flat easily.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu May 11, 2017 1:42 pm

@DoubleInfiniti
Zelda is super pretty congrats, also sorry you lost connection with your other babu an I hope you find
then a good home or reconnect with them. :)

@Weeping_Angel }Y{
They're both so cute, congrats! :D
@kyubiical
The art is so cute! :D
@TrashFan
Wow, they all look so cool! :o

also I finally gotten Aoi's and Moka's info done, so click here to read Moka's and here to read Aoi's it but I also have a new buba to introduce Lector Noir! (Thankfully I got his info done too or at least most of it.)
He see's himself a writer enjoys his hobby and takes great pride in his stories which are mostly mystery, fantasy/paranormal
and crime stories. He also like to make his own illustrations for his work to help the reader understand what he's trying to convey, plus he enjoys making them. He's also very well traveled and takes inspiration from places and things he's seen. Because he tends to travel a lot and like to be on his own to write he doesn't socialize much be he dose try. He's also a bit of a perfectionist and can tend to take criticism of his work one of two ways, either he'll take it at face value politely but in his head be criticizing himself or beating/blaming himself for making such a silly simple mistake or he'll debate with the person for hours till either they give up or he realize his mistake and embarrassingly apologize repeatedly till the other person gets annoyed and asks him to stop.

also I'll just be answering these for just Lector and Aoi cause it would take forever if I did all of my buba's:

Aoi likes blue while Lector likes red but their second fav color is black.
Aoi prefers out in nature and either is fine for Lector.
Aoi would have either a dog while Lector would have a cat.
Aoi likes to stay active though he doesn't mind laying around with friends, Lector likes to lay around and write.
Aoi likes his filling just fine but Lector secretly wishes he had ink instead of tea though he'll admit to it.
aoi enjoys singing but Lector can't carry a tune but he has pretty good dance moves.
Lector prefers fluffy pillows while Aoi doesn't mid either.

What is your babu's favorite season?
Aoi's is summer while Lector is autumn.
Do they have a favorite weather?
Aoi likes a warm rain where you can run outside and play while Lector prefers a slightly windy but warm day.
What's your babu's relationship status?
Aoi is single but his heart is set on someone (read info to know who) and Lector is single.
What do they like in a friend?
Aoi prefers friendly and active friends while Lector prefers others who are smart and aren't too social like him.
What's one quirk they have?
Well Aoi tends to stutter when he has to talk about his feelings about others especially his friend Anna and Lector is a bit of
a perfectionist, he also always carries a small notebook, pen or quill and some art pencils wherever he goes.

And for the owners:
What ideas do you have for the artists?
Maybe some different shaped boba's like fruits or veggies?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Thu May 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Huh, I don't think I've posted here before..?
Responses wrote:sinnamon roll - oh, she's simply gorgeous! you're quite lucky to have won her!
DoubleInfiniti - Zelda's very pretty, love the personality you've got for her! I've never quite been good at fleshing characters out, at least not as good as I should be.
Weeping_Angel }Y{ - I love Kinzie's hair and design! Bernard is also very cute!
kyubiical - ??? how do you draw so well???
TrashFan - I'm glad you like Alba! I honestly prefer him over the actual adopt, and I love the personality you've given him! He sounds like somebody I used to know.
LadyChinaAru - Dang, more great personalities. How do you guys do it?

Hope I'm not forgetting anybody!

Hello! I'm Star, one of the guest artists and I've been going through my allowed adopts way too fast and will probably wait until June for my fourth. Spoilers, it's gonna be chamomile tea. It's kind of a running gag for me.
Mind if I introduce my babus? I've got five of them, two from adoption, two from a breeding and one is a custom, and I love them all so much! They aren't developed well, I'm really not good at personalities, but I'm trying!

First off is Pamela, who is admittedly my favourite. She's a lazy and excitable kind of girl, and is a great mother to Gedi and Hotaru.
Then there's Cherry, an assertive optimist with a vision for the future.
Next is Gedi, a scared and nervous boy who actually forgets his name at times and is never seen without his sister.
His sister is Hotaru, an outgoing gal always ready for adventure. I've noticed her personality quite contradicts her rather shy parents', though I dunno how it pits against her sisters.
And my custom, quite simply named Honey! She's a shy girl with a passion for being active and playing sports.

Would like friendships for any and all of them, but I'm just as happy with other sorts of relations such as enemy, lover, or even honorary sibling if you wish! And if anybody has suggestions on how to flesh them out, I'd be happy with that too!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu May 11, 2017 3:30 pm

So the poll has stalled at a weird impasse between the different results so I felt like it would be a good idea to tell you guys exactly what each option would change just in case there are undecided people hiding in the wings. (And if this info changes the mind of somebody who's already voted you should be able the change your vote.)

For the brackets the only bracket that would be directly effected would be the rare bracket and somewhat the uncommon bracket. The rare bracket would be moved to 18 points, moving 16 of the 35 babus into the uncommon bracket, leaving 19 rare Babusagi. This would make it so there is actually a rarer amount of Babusagi and making it so artists are able to use more rare and uncommon traits without going over!

For the traits not a whole lot would be switched around. I have a nice list of exactly what would move:
Nubby Ears | Common ==> Standard
Curled Tail | Common ==> Standard
Shaped Spine/Ribs | Uncommon ==> Rare
Colored Skeleton | Rare ==> Uncommon
Glow | Rare ==> Uncommon
XL/XS Boba | Uncommon ==> Common

Once again this would both make traits more balanced and more accessible to artists!

With both those things in mind here's another link to the survey!!

There are also a couple changes that you sadly don't get a vote on (Booo Livvy, BOOOOOOOO):
•Milkshakes will be grouped in with smoothies and will now be rated common (They were always meant to be this way, I just forgot to write this.)
These ears will be added with the uncommon rarity and will be called "sweet ears." They will slowly make their way onto the bases.
•The breeding rolls are going to be adjusted again, there will be a lot of little tweaks to stop kits from being so consistently high rarity. As compensation all cooldowns will be immediately nulled as soon as they're edited.
•There will be a pet/C$ based shop for potions in the near future, there will be a standard edit potion introduced there too!
•New bobas??? :O
•A mass combing for errors on all packing lists and making sure all cups are made.

I think that's it for mod things?
Also worth mentioning is I made a toyhou.se character format! Please use it unless it sucks are breaks a lot, then don't use it. And check out the new in-character chat! Lots of cool stuff.
I'll be off break soon, probably just in time to do a bunch of packing list housekeeping lol.
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Thu May 11, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.