Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:10 am

@undyne - ah such nice babies!! i think they'll have really pretty kits, and the designs fit really nicely!
@rocky - pmed you!! i love that bab,, also such a nice videos?? i love your art sm
@indivi - ahh!! being sick is so awful ;; a lot of us can relate <33 hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow feeling a lot better! ill pm you in a lil <3
@peach - ah congrats! such nice art @ kits too! hope the readopting goes smoothly!
@unleashed - ah that babe is a dream!! congrats on them! they're beautiful ;0;
@pirate - such cuties!! i love them,, lil rowan and oak and such lil dreams! good luck developing!
@key - ah your lines are super nice! the design is a bit bland, so maybe ask for some suggestions on pallets and such? good luck nonetheless!
@feau - ah i hope he goes to a nice home ;; his father loves him sm <3 can't wait to see the new owner!
@toyger - ahhhhhhh i love your babes!! good luck trading!

quick post!! my cousin is out & im sneaking onto her computer :0

putting this moose uft! he's a bit too simple for me, and I'm struggling to develop him ;; i got him only a month or two ago, and really miss the kalon i traded. hell be an easier trade, since i really just need any kalon i can connect to D: I'm not really in the market for myos but feel free to offer!!

ah this girl is up for offers again! i tried to gift her, but it never did go through. i can't connect, and her relations have fallen through so i just really need any kalon.

i really have no preference but i will trade multiple kalons for any cicamicu or fawnpi design! or even a growth/transfer!! honestly for one of those designs just go through my kalons and ill immediately trade them for you-- ill trade all of them for u

lastly I'm looking for writers!! two of my favorite kalons have been reunited, and id really like someone to write a small story of them. someone who has a really unique writing style, and isn't afraid to think outside the box! I'm willing to pay multiple rares and possible da points! please pm me with writing examples and ill get back to u asap!
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 am

I have some Kalons up for trade offers ; w ;
I'd prefer to trade multiple at once, since I'd like to give them all a good home, but that's not required!
I might not be able to respond to everyone who offers, since I'll be at work, but I'll try my best!

(right kit)

I have a few more Kalons that I might consider offering to you, so if you're interested in seeing those, please send a PM asking about it, along with a link to your Kalons!

--

@chocolate; good luck getting offers! They're both cute but I don't really connect to either, otherwise I'd offer!
@Individuality; I hope you get better soon ; w ;
@Peachpie1164; congrats on the new bab! They're quite a stunning fella!

Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:29 am

heya everyone! real quick post.
    i'm looking for an ooc breeding for octavio!
    he is very dear to me so i'm going to be rather picky! really any legendary kal
    esp wings are pretty much an auto accept. yes, i know, i'm an awful
    person. edits help, but design is the main factor. i'd also like first pick of the litter.

Code: Select all
    @chocolate - oh my what lovely kalons, good luck trading!
    @undyne - hmm, i think that the kalon nursery artists could make the colors work- they're very talented people :0
    @rocky. - haha those videos are... amazing, gl finding relationships!
    @peachpie1164 - congratulations!! i'm definitely going to be eyeing that readopt from afar :,0

quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:46 am

Seeking relationships!

Officially meet my newest babe Hylo! He's a generally happy fellow who is smart under his enthusiasm but prefers to keep that part to himself. He's a dental hygienist and would love some friends! Could likely get along with just about anybody if you're interested; no mate searches yet but possible crush offers is fine

Simmy could use some friends too and a possible mate or just GF/BF. I don't see him having IC kits right now anyway so don't feel pressured not to offer due to breeding issues. For friends, he doesn't mind fellow thieves, party types or shut in, stay at home types like his father. He loves hot chocolate, bees, anything shiny and penguins .<.

Azalea is set in medieval times and is open for every kind of relationship. Friends, enemies, mates and kits. She's a 'witch' who lives in the forbidden forest and leaves rarely to buy or sell goods. She dedicates a lot of her life to nature and helping others, she'd leave the grove at the center of the forest a little more often if she had friends to see.

All my kalons are listed here too and open for friends if anyone is looking to HC out friendship to develop their characters

**Edit: Considering trade offers for Ico as well, I'm having a hard time finding relations for him but I wouldn't be trading him right away since I used him in the kalon event

@steamplonk: GL with the breeding, I've got one planned already
@Jishokoi: Ah, I really love the cotton candy kalon! I remember trying out for that kalon, so I hope they find a good home ♥
@ U n d y n e . You gonna breed Ivvy and Cleo again!? I wanna know that X3
@Peachpe1164: Congrats on the win, he was popular too
@Unleashed Squid: Man, that kalon is drop dead beautiful..! Huge congrats!
Last edited by Takk on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:10 am

@Takk Good luck finding relationships!
@Takk PMed you about that precious kit :'>
@♡Chocolate♡ Pmed you as well, about moose <'''3

Streaming!
Just a super quick repost to say I'm streaming! :000
I'm working on some try out art, maybe doing some random sketches of stuff

https://join.me/129-599-786

Had to close this, its storming where I am and the stream kept crashing ;;v;;;;

trading
I'm taking offers on Shiloh. She has one slot left and 15 art pieces. She was my first kal, but I've really lost my connection to her and I just don't enjoy drawing her anymore..I'll look at anything, but I would prefer a kal with good edits and colors, and at least two slots. An uncommon or up MYO would be an auto I think.
Please be serious if you PM me about her, I've had two disappointments already and I'd like to avoid that ;-;

OCC (or IC tbh) breeding
//_Asher_// wrote:Image
Okay, I like many others am going to attempt to take advantage of this new breeding slots rule. I am looking to find a OOC breeding for my boy Dakota. However, I'm looking to find him a winged partner in desperate hopes of getting a kalon with wings. This is a huge huge dream of mine, so having an auto pass item or something of the like is a huge plus. I also care a good deal about colors/design/ other edits, and believe me when I say I'm going to be picky as this is my one chance to achieve this dream ;;v;;;;
I'm totally open to three way breedings as well!

Commissions!
LOok AT thEm BUy All OF THEm AHhHHHhhhhHhhHHHhh!! SEnd help for my very sad empty wallet. but like no for real, I've got some year old pocket lint, thats about it.
Last edited by allium on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am

@Asher- Have fun with the stream!
@Takk- Good luck with relationships!
@steamplonk- Hope ya find someone!
@Jishokoi- Ooh, that's always been one of my favorite nursery batches. I'd totally offer, but I already have a trade lined up, so there'd be a heck of a wait ^^'
@Chocolate- Cuties, good luck trading c:
@U n d y n e .- I think they could work good together!

I have commissions open, as I'm saving up for a Kalon item! I currently have 592/2500 points. Fullbodies are 300, and headshots are 100. Examples and more options can be found here! More examples can be viewed here.

Any sort of donations are appreciated as well! Every point counts and helps me get closer to my goal <3

Also, I wanted to show off some gorgeous art of Devin that I ordered from Fleatato, apologies for the size.

Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 am

@silver pandorica // good luck with commissions! i sure do love your art, it's incredibly cute. i would definitely buy something from you, but i have no point! i wish you luck on reaching your goal <3 and, on top of that, i absolutely love that art! congrats on that, it's absolutely gorgeous :>

@//_asher_// // i hope the stream turns out well! shiloh is an incredibly lovely kal- i would offer, but i love all my kals and would prefer not to trade them :{ however, i hope you find no troubles in finding the perfect kal to trade yours for! good luck with that breeding as well, and i hope you obtain your dream. dakota is incredibly handsome, i hope you find a good breeding partner for him soon!

@takk // good luck with finding relations! I'm absolutely in love with hylo, i love the watermelon colors sm. same with simmy and azalea, both are incredibly gorgeous and i hope there are no troubles in finding relationships for them! ico is a pretty kal as well, and i hope you find the perfect kal to trade him for.

@steamplonk // good luck with finding a breeding partner for octavio! i love his purple colors, and that hairdo is incredibly adorable <3 i hope there is no troubles in finding him a breeding partner- his design is amazing so I'm sure it won't be hard.

@jishokoi // good luck in finding trade offers for your kalons! i absolutely love the kit you're trading, so i hope they go to a wonderful home! i definitely would offer if i could <3

like a bunch of other people, I'm looking for an in or out of character breeding for one of my kalons!

you can see them here. of course, i will not plan any breedings with my kits. design > edits, and i'd prefer that, in the scenario of one kit, that it goes ufa. that's my only requirement, but, even then, I'm willing to change that up.

speaking of kits, I'm looking for a pre-growth of my two newest kids, zeus and eliza, who can be seen in my kalon thread. i can pay in any pets i own.

also, if you sent me a pm about anything, please resend it if you're still interested in relations, etc

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ that these
━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━
she/her + infp + adult
i dont know what im doing!!
relatively inactive!
━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━
████████████
████████████

░░░░░
░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
smelly
━━━━━━━━━━━
will reach you !!
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

@Silver Pandorica - I wish you the best in getting some commissions! Also that drawing of Devin is amazing.
@//_Asher_// - Good luck in finding a partner for the OCC breeding! I hope you had fun with your stream. ^^
@Takk - Those are lovely Kals! Feel free to message me about relationships?
@steamplonk - Octavio is super cute and I hope you find a partner for the breeding. ^^
@Jishokoi - I hope you can get some trade offers! Those are all very lovely kalons!

Hello!
    Just a quick post about a few things! First off: I've opened up commissions for dA points! Check out my deviantart for examples/pricing! My goal is to get an unlimited rare and below MYO - so I'm in need of quite a bit of points.

Next is that I want to introduce my newest Kalon, a myo. Her name is Harlow "Descry" White and I'm extremely happy with how she turned out! Because of her I ended up revamping my Unnamed Storage for my kalons. ^^ All my kalons are open for relationships! So feel free to message me about them if you'd like?

Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am

owl trowel wrote:
owl trowel wrote:
So I've been trying to get cut down on kals I don't use, and
I'm down to my last one

so I'm looking for trade offers on Dahlia!
Blank slate, all slots, comes with a bit of art
I don't really want myos, but I will look at anything else

if i don't get any offers I like in the next few days I'll probably just readopt her

@error - Harlow is a really pretty kal!
@silver pandorica - nice art!
@takk - good luck finding relationships!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:35 am

important stuff is in bold :)

hello ! i've decided to do an ooc breeding between two of my kalons, carter (my hm custom) and oscar (my myo) because i think their palates are lovely together. lots and lots of brown though. so, i'm looking for a third kalon to fit in to their breeding ! i would really love a kalon with an ear edit, but this of course is not required. i'm mainly looking for a kalon to balance out the colors, and just add a little something to contrast that brown ! since this is my first time breeding pls be patient with me, i don't really like breeding my kalons but i've been a little down lately and some new kalons would definitely cheer me up. all i ask is that i have first pick of kits ! please pm me :)

@owl trowel; good luck ! she is super pretty owo
    @error; zoo wee mama harlow is pretty
    @lunaire; good luck pal !
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me