Cottonwood Ranch Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Cottonwood Ranch Fan Club

Postby blackhoeses » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 am

Realizing I am not spending any time with my cottonwood horse. And want them to go to a good home. pm me if you are interested in one of my horses listed here.
Hun
Pharoahadopted by Kiwilady
Vall
Jill
Goldieadopted by conversett ★
Fannyadopted by nimrod.
Diaadopted by P0CKETKNIFE
Impadopted by UnicornTamer
Last edited by blackhoeses on Wed May 01, 2019 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:16 am

Just alearting any one that wishes to order customs from me: as of 4/27/19 any customs require any form of Varnish roaning are now double the normal price. This is due to the difficulty of the marking (and the fact that I hate having to do varnish roans and recently Ive been asked to make quite a few and I can rarely get them to look decent in my eyes)

Ive also Ive updated my breeding notes. Anyone that orders a breeding from me has a 1 in 14 chance to receive twins (this is subject to change should the occurance of twins become too often). Ive also asked that if a parent has a family or required brand that you make note of it in the permission quote area.

Thank you guys.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackhoeses » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 am

blackhoeses wrote:Realizing I am not spending any time with my cottonwood horse. And want them to go to a good home. pm me if you are interested in one of my horses listed here.

Hunadopted by ghost queen.
Pharoahadopted by Kiwilady
Valladopted by ghost queen.
Jillby Rescue2001
Goldieadopted by conversett ★
Fannyadopted by nimrod.
Diaadopted by P0CKETKNIFE
Impadopted by UnicornTamer

All adopted, sorry for my slow responses, been a crazy last few days

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UnicornTamer » Thu May 02, 2019 5:21 am

There are still three lovely horses who need new homes! Just fill out the form and pm it to me. I do ask you keep their original names. :)

Dream Catcher "Hithera"
Smooth Like Jazz (readopted from o s h u n)
Cosmic Theory "Galileo" (readopted from SerenWish)

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Horse name:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this horse?[/b]
[b]Do you promise to give this horse a good home?[/b][/center]
UnicornTamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildChild46 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:24 am

nevermind
Last edited by WildChild46 on Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildChild46

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:03 am

Hey guys!

Due to being busy irl, whilst I've logged in everyday I've not been very active art-wise. It has lead to the odd query regarding CWHR orders, but fear not! If you've requested an order, I will have automatically accepted it!

One thing I've come up with to 1) let you guys know your order has been accepted and 2) help me keep track of where my orders are at is an 'order que' in my section of the "Cottonwood Ranch Customs, Breedings, Tack, Mane Edits" topic. If you've placed an order with me and want to know where your order's at, or you're just curious, click here and scroll to the bottom of my post to see it! ^u^ <3

Also I'm re-posting outstanding "Adopt Me" horses, so that they can all find homes:

ImmyWimmy1 wrote:
Hey guys, just thought I'd drop a list of horses still in need of homes, since there are several babies a few pages back that might get missed!!! [LAST UPDATED= 18th May 2019, 11:32 GMT]:

(I should really finish my event, eek!!! :o :o :o )

Last edited by ImmyWimmy1 on Sat May 18, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Fri May 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Hey guys! So heres the thing... I'm getting really burn out on appys, so until Monday May 25th at 12:00A.M. EST I am not accepting any breedings or customs that have appy markings. I still may post some FCFS appys but that is it. I'm sorry but I continue to constantly make appys I'm going to end up having to take a full hiatus from Cottonwood, and I don't want to do that. I may end this early but probably not. I will be completing to current orders I have so do not worry about that if youre someone whose sent me a order a few days ago.

(I am still accepting breedings and customs, they just cant have appy marks/presenting appy genes AKA Lplp/LpLp)
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Tue May 14, 2019 3:30 pm

Mark
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Tue May 28, 2019 2:57 pm

ty_tay wrote:Hey guys! So heres the thing... I'm getting really burn out on appys, so until Monday May 25th at 12:00A.M. EST I am not accepting any breedings or customs that have appy markings. I still may post some FCFS appys but that is it. I'm sorry but I continue to constantly make appys I'm going to end up having to take a full hiatus from Cottonwood, and I don't want to do that. I may end this early but probably not. I will be completing to current orders I have so do not worry about that if youre someone whose sent me a order a few days ago.

(I am still accepting breedings and customs, they just cant have appy marks/presenting appy genes AKA Lplp/LpLp)

My personal ban on appys is lifted, however please don't ask for only appys when ordering customs/breedings. Too many and I'll get stressed out over them once more. Also as a note this week and next week I may not be making as many horses. I'm running low on motivation, have to update my portfolio for job interviews and am going to be having surgery so I might not be able to post many if any horses during this time.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:37 pm

I havent forgotten about Cottonwood! I had surgery on monday and havent been able to do much let alone be allowed to move the 30lbs of stuff in front of my computer to use it. I hope to be back and making stuff for the Rohktans and CWHR next week.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me