Interfector's army [dinosaurs unite!] Join on DA!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Interfector's army [dinosaurs unite!]

Postby starfred24 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks! It was really just the 1st thing that came into my head so yeah…
welcome to our cave of rock and stone,
this is where we call home,
the mist swirls as night draws in,
together as one, we are kin,

we will not give without a fight,
hide in the shadows, black as night,
every crack, every fold,
we are the tribe of forgotten worlds.
starfred24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 am

pretty smart may I copy the idea and make my own x3??
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, I'm reading an awesome book, and it has these really cool dinosaurs, and they played a cool role in the first book. So be expecting a new charrie from me with this wave of inspiration. X3
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asa Willow » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:Well, I'm reading an awesome book, and it has these really cool dinosaurs, and they played a cool role in the first book. So be expecting a new charrie from me with this wave of inspiration. X3

I get that a lot. Although usually it's just while I'm researching, or staring at museum exhibits. o-o

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hello there!
I'm Asa, and I'm a full-time student who loves to draw and animate. Don't hesitate to HMU if you want a commission, art trade, or a good chat!

I was formerly Lovenature100

Characters DA Youtube
•Point/USD commissions are open on my DA!
•Art trades are open! I love doing them and I'm not picky, check out my DA above for examples <3
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
***If I owe you art and you have the sneaking suspicion that I have forgotten, please PM me!

pssst... check out
my comic
<<<<<<<<<<
:)
Asa Willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InterfectorFactory » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:25 pm

I get most of my inspiration from dreams and movies, a lot of weird dreams around.
Yesterday my boyfriend put me in the exact situation as Penna is o.0
Penna and Interfector have a bit strange relationship: Penna loves Interfector, but it's not really the other way around. Penna actually dislikes being in love with him but cannot help it, stupid feelings. Interfector likes her but does not love her...
Yes, I am single again :l
Anyways, it's really weird to be in the same situation as your char, I feel like drawing Penna...
^toyhou.se (click)^

Looking for art in exchange for pets!
^All my pets are up for trade!^

┌───────────────────────┐
Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram
└───────────────────────┘

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Aww ;[ I am sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon!

A lot of my inspiration comes from dreams, events in my life or just day dreams I have when I zone out thinking about my characters. Some of it comes from something I might have seen before. A color pattern I liked. Lots of different things. I would love to go to a zoo or museum to study the exhibits but we don't have any close by. :(

I wanted to share what I have written on Razor to get some opinions if you wouldn't mind >< It's not finished and I will be changing things around to make it sound more smooth but it's a start.

It’s so cold. He thought as his body stay motionless. It was the first time he had heard his own voice inside his head, the first real time he felt anything other than a great void. He could feel pain in the back of his neck; he felt the chill of cooler temperatures from the liquid keeping his body suspended. It was an exciting experience as he attempted to breath in oxygen like his body craved him to do. Bubbles worked their way up to the top of the tank as air from one of the many tubes escaped. The feeling of the fast movement past his body caused his nerves to twitch in response. What is this..? He questioned himself in almost a panic. His body plead for him to move his muscles, to exhale naturally and to open his eyes to see what world was beyond the darkness. Still no matter how hard he tried everything was in a dead sleep.

Let me out. He told his body as he stared off into his black world, growing more frustrated with every second that passed by. No more... He growled in anger only to pause as the feeling of vibration in his vocal box tickled his neck. For a moment his mind seemed to calm down as he rethought the sensations that he had felt. Focusing his efforts on the furthest part from his mind, the creature could feel as if his tail tip was burning before it finally twitched slightly. Excitement and accomplishment washed over him as he continued to work at it. Hours passed him by without even realizing as he slowly worked at moving his tail.

Let me out! He hissed dangerously to his body as he became more confident in the movement of his tail as the muscles grow more powerful. His anger and frustration continued to heighten as the lack of full body control seemed to stay just out of his reach, thrashing out inside his head the creature didn't even realize his legs had also began to move about. Slamming his feet against the glass, he once again paused to calculate and remember what had just happened. Moving his hind legs and feeling the hard smooth surface he lightly tapped against it. Finally he knew what it was that kept him from this other world. He had enough of the cold, dark and very lonely world he lived in. Slamming his feet against the glass of his tank, the creature attempted his escape.
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InterfectorFactory » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:54 pm

So far it's great :)
But some alarms must be going on by now, so much movement should cause the heart meters to go crazy.
Anyhow, I like it ^^ reminds me of Interfector
^toyhou.se (click)^

Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram

InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 am

Heheh yes you are correct, the alarms are actually going off it's just not mentioned because he isn't listening to it, it is mentioned later (parts I have wrote but haven't finished) hopefully it's not confusing. I liked the story of Interfector that you did so I figured it would be fun to write how Razor grew up and how he ends up joining the army and losing his mind to the humans.

I was actually going to ask you about that. I had come up with a great idea on how they could meet and I was hoping to run it by you since it has to do with Interfector's past. Because Razor is special force I was thinking when Interfector escapes and starts killing the humans and stuff, we could have it that they send in Razor to try and kill him. Since Razor is just an experiment more human lives wouldn't be lost. The two meet face to face and have a growling match/fight kind of thing while the whole time Hawkeye is questioning why Interfector is actually doing this. He could say something and makes Hawkeye rethink their actions, overrides the humans and stops her brother from doing anything to Interfector. Something along the lines anyways.

Whatcha think?
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InterfectorFactory » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Heh sounds awsome, tough I don't think he would make a big chance defeating Interfector XD (oh my ego)
It sounds pretty plausible, I like to work that out with you :)
They could also meet later, when Interfector is in the (human) army and they have a mission together or something...
^toyhou.se (click)^

Commission info
Deviantart
Interfector's army
Flight Rising
Instagram

InterfectorFactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raviolli » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:40 pm

:lol: Of course Razor couldn't win against Interfector but damage and slow him down is possible. It would be more a suicide mission on Razor's part when he faces off against Interfector but the humans wouldn't care as long as he hurt him? No idea I was drawing fan art yesterday and came up with the idea while drawing the two hahah
ImageImageImage
Raviolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me