| ★ Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club |

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What's your favorite 90's Sonic game? [All in chronological order & excluding spin-offs]

Sonic the Hedgehog
7%
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
7%
Sonic CD
13%
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
No votes
Sonic & Knuckles
20%
Sonic 3D Blast
7%
Sonic Adventure
47%

Total votes : 15

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fan club

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Thanks, that'd be great. My Chaos clone is basically a lava version of Chaos, that's why he has brown on his hands, feet, and facial areas, they're rock with cracking in them to show the lava beneath them.

Most of my friends I've asked about the RP either aren't into Sonic, aren'y into Paper Mario, or aren't into either, it's sad that there's not too many Sonic fans, I don't even see Sonic characters in multi-fandom RPs
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittymonic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:22 pm

I want to join the resistance!

𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖: Kittymonic
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖:Sonic Unleashed!!!!!!!!!
𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣:Shadow <3
𝕆𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: I like Sonadow ;w;
~ ~

ImageImage
Kittymonic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Thanks, that'd be great. My Chaos clone is basically a lava version of Chaos, that's why he has brown on his hands, feet, and facial areas, they're rock with cracking in them to show the lava beneath them.

Most of my friends I've asked about the RP either aren't into Sonic, aren'y into Paper Mario, or aren't into either, it's sad that there's not too many Sonic fans, I don't even see Sonic characters in multi-fandom RPs

I had a feeling it was based off of lava. I like the idea of the cracking earth too, really makes him a double to Chaos. What's his allegiance? [Neutral, Evil, Good] He looks more evil than Chaos' neutral, but its probably because of his rocky exterior.

Yea, Sonic is kinda small on Chickensmoothie. I honestly didn't expect anyone to join this; I only saw a few people in the Nintendo club conversing about Sonic so I thought it'd be cool. I only got like one friend into Sonic, and I like never roleplay but its fun.

Kittymonic wrote:
I want to join the resistance!

Welcome! And don't worry...I do too. Can't hide my inner fangirl when that's all I have in my Wattpad archive.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:39 pm

He's more of chaotic neutral. He was originally created by Eggman, and Chaos originally cooperated with him until he realized the clone was going to be used to steal the Chaos Emeralds. Chaos helped him escape Eggman's lab, but because he wasn't fully completed at the time, Eggman didn't expect him to survive long. Chaos asked Tikal if she could convince Tails to help the clone, and he agreed, and stabilized him with some of Chaos's DNA and some energy from one of the Chaos Emeralds.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:He's more of chaotic neutral. He was originally created by Eggman, and Chaos originally cooperated with him until he realized the clone was going to be used to steal the Chaos Emeralds. Chaos helped him escape Eggman's lab, but because he wasn't fully completed at the time, Eggman didn't expect him to survive long. Chaos asked Tikal if she could convince Tails to help the clone, and he agreed, and stabilized him with some of Chaos's DNA and some energy from one of the Chaos Emeralds.

I yet again had a feeling he was Chaotic Neutral. Couldn't call him Chaos if he wasn't somewhat chaotic. Its nice you gave Chaos his own person than the comics, Sonic X, or Sonic Forces really gives him. Sad to see he wasn't really used in SF though, he could've at least gotten his own boss fight instead of being bonked by Classic. The Eggman backstory also is pretty suitable, Robotnik did want to use Chaos for his evil plots--so why not a clone?

I never knew people actually made OCS based off of Chaos, he didn't seem that much of a fan favorite to me.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:51 am

Yeah, most people I know who are into the fandom aren't fans of Chaos, because they see him as a dumb concept, a villain made up of concentrated water. At first I didn't really like Chaos, but I grew to like him when I learned more about him. He's not evil in my mind, but when he gets angry, he loses sight of who he really is. I've always wondered what he would look like if he absorbed the positive energy from the Chaos Emeralds instead of the negative energy.

BTW, what are your opinions on Sonic/My Little Pony crossovers? I originally enjoyed reading them, but they eventually got too generic. Almost every FF I read with them was more or less the same, teaming Sonic with Rainbow Dash and Tails with Twilight.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Yeah, most people I know who are into the fandom aren't fans of Chaos, because they see him as a dumb concept, a villain made up of concentrated water. At first I didn't really like Chaos, but I grew to like him when I learned more about him. He's not evil in my mind, but when he gets angry, he loses sight of who he really is. I've always wondered what he would look like if he absorbed the positive energy from the Chaos Emeralds instead of the negative energy.

BTW, what are your opinions on Sonic/My Little Pony crossovers? I originally enjoyed reading them, but they eventually got too generic. Almost every FF I read with them was more or less the same, teaming Sonic with Rainbow Dash and Tails with Twilight.

I found him quite intimidating for a villain, feeling as if they expanded on Sonic's fear of water. In the earlier shows, like SaTAM, he dove straight into a pond no problem! I feel like Chaos absorbs the negative energy so it does not overgrow, thought it's probably not the case--I like to think about it. Chaos is still a great antagonist though, I just wish the franchise used him more efficiently...who knows if hes in Sonic Boom, and he hasn't had much of a role since Sonic Adventure. He is simply there to protect the Chao, which we don't have any clarification if they exist in the SB universe [there was a little homage with a Chao Boom joke ] and Chaos isn't that effective in the Modern times. Sad to see the poor water elemental be pushed off to the side; biggest role he had was in the Archie Comics for about a page or two.

I haven't personally read any Sonic and MLP crossovers. I always thought they'd just be Rainbow Dash x Sonic and what not. I do love MLP, but I cant seem to wrap my head around these two franchises mixing. They're okay to me, just not my type of thing. I can see the taste though, maybe when I find a good one I'll read it. And yeah, when every fan fiction is the same, it gets boring--everybody tries to do what everybody else does. The only problems I've had with Sonic fan fictions is the lack of anything but Sonadow, and the constant shipping of Silver and Mephiles [not that the ship is bad], plus a random Fleetway. The org. evil super sonic just had to be made into a whole separate character regardless of the Fleetway comics ending [ where he gets fused back with Sonic ].

//cut
Last edited by paperjack. on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Not to be a stick in the mud, but Sonic.exe is a creepypasta, and those are forbidden content on CS.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Not to be a stick in the mud, but Sonic.exe is a creepypasta, and those are forbidden content on CS.

Ah, I forgot. Sorry, 'bout that. He should probably stay forgotten.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

I remember reading a fan made comic which was kind of funny, Sonic and Amy temporarily switched bodies. While Amy was in Sonic's body, she didn't feel comfortable not wearing any clothing, and she just wore a pair of shorts, and Sonic couldn't contemplate how Amy can get through 'that time of the month' I've always wanted to do some sort of RP like that ever since I read the comic. Unfortunately, I cannot link you to the comic, for two reasons, it has some adult themes, and two, it's pay for content, and I don't feel comfortable posting PFC anywhere without the artist's permission.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist