Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Official Makoatl Fanclub (3.0)

Postby Malleus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention!

If anyone wants the link to the discord server for makos, please PM me!

Anyone is welcome, whether you own a mako or not! ;w;
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Mmmm new fan club <3

Anyways, I own many mako kids and all of them can be found here I still have yet to get their personalities typed up on toyhouse but most of them are pretty well developed. They live in the northern neck of Virgina right by the Potomac river where two bars compete for dominance, a more local geared tavern and a more club/bar. Many of them either work on the river or in the bars. There is also a very small supernatural twist ;u;

I'll introduce Amalthea once I develop her a little more (and possibly change her name)
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NovaSkye » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Mmm mark
I used to love this site. I was very active, helped around with LO/LO, and engaged in the adopt communities. I found myself losing interest and seeing more toxicity on here and from people here over on other websites. I don't find myself on here anymore and I doubt I'll come back. To my friends: I miss you. I hope you're well. Hopefully 2020 gets better for us. See you on the other side.
NovaSkye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Wow... Been a long time CS.
Hoping to be more active with my kiddos following the switch, so be sure to keep an eye out for me and my herd of loves~
I'll give everyone a proper introduction in just a bit!
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Hello, I'm Gallifrey and I own two makos. I'm a shy little bean and not the best at socialization, so please be patient with me. The partial move to CS has me quite excited as I've never really felt comfortable on DA due to some bad experiences in the past. Hopefully this will give me a chance to become active and perhaps make some new friends along the way. My mako's are always open for relationships, although not romance at the moment, so feel free to drop a PM any time if you've got someone who's interested. Friends and enemies are both accepted.

My Boys:

Leopold Spencer

Milo Ingot
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:42 pm

New places to post yay
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Due to the very unbalanced economy of sand dollars, it has been discussed that they will be discontinued as a currency. We have decided that it became too skewed due to several people getting over a thousand during the Garden of the Gods events, despite having expressed concerns before about that tilting the economy. Sadly, there is not a fair way to reprice the store without the people who only have a handful of sand dollars getting an unfair end of the deal.

Thus, we will have a new currency, completely from scratch, to be used in the future!

For those with remaining sand dollars in their accounts, we are awarding everyone an MYO slot based on how many you currently have. No sand dollars can be traded after this announcement, though you are free to trade the MYO slots that you receive. Even if you only have a single sand dollar as of this moment, you will still receive a slot!

Here is how it will go:

Less that 150 = Standard MYO
150 - 299 = Uncommon MYO
300 - 799 = Rare MYO
800 or above = Very Rare MYO

All of these slots will be unlimited traits! So a VR MYO would get you unlimited VR traits, or anything below that. No legendary traits for these MYOS, apologies!

We apologize if this seems unfair, but there wasn't too much we could do about the very tilted SD amounts in order to come to a decision that was good for the whole community. Regardless of what we did, some people would get the raw end of the deal! And this way, it will be easier to both rework the item store and keep track of future currency amounts! If you have any concerns about this arrangement, please PM Wolfy [ Arganine ] about!

If you would like to redeem your SDs for your MYO slot, please contact me ( Squalo or makivc on DA if you prefer! ) with your name in the bank and your current number of sand dollars!

All MYOS must go through Wolfy for approval before being official. Again, please contact Arganine [ Penumbrawolf on DA ] for any concerns or for MYO approvals!
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm

I can properly say things now : ]

I am Ardra, I have been with Makos for almost 3 years now and have done many things in the community. I was hired as the Archivist back in October of 2014 and due to being more of a mod than an archivist I was asked to step back as the Archivist and Move to the Mod position. For almost two years after that I was working closely with Cole and Juliette - And eventually began to do growths, breedings, customs, and adoptables. I was later moved up to an admin, but due to some real life Drama I had to, regretfully, step down.

With the new Owner and a new start I have been allowed to come back as a plain 'ol Mod for everyone, and so my inbox is always open not only here but also on DA.

That being said here are a couple of my favorite Makoatls I own:
My Lovely Trilogy - She is very dear to my heart.

Bloo the one and only

Pagoda!

And Raisha

... Just to name a few.

I am also actively seeking to trade/sell many, MANY makoatls.
http://toyhou.se/Ardra/characters/folder:42912
You can find the majority of them here. If I have a Mako in there that I have traded/Sold to you please come to me, politely,
with proof and I will take them down. If I cannot sell them please tell me so respectfully. I tried to keep track but I do have a lot.

I will look at:
Art
Other Makoatls
Tokota Things
Felvarg Things
Other CS
Other Non-CS

Thanks guys!
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:36 pm

ooooh, hello hello everyone!
    so happy to see things up and moving here again!
    and also super happy to see your return, Ardra!<33

I've got a whopping 17 Makos, who are all in need of mates, friends, enemies and what have you
    I'd really love to also get some new babies, so if you're selling any, just pm me ^^
    and I'd also be interested in potentially trading some
    s o
    if you're interested in relationships, selling/trading makos, check out my stash!

otherwise, I can't wait to see the future of this species!
    and hopefully I'll get to know some of y'all better<3
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Hey there, CourtofLions here. I've been here for two years, though I've been pretty inactive (but lurking) over the past several months. After seeing the announcement of new management, I've decided to stick around with a few of the Makoatls that I've decided to keep! I'm real excited to see the changes made to this lovely community~! c:

So, to my Makoatls... They all live in the same kingdom that functions a little differently than most. The potential heirs to the throne isn't decided via blood relation to the current monarch, it is decided by the kingdom's single priest-like figure once the current monarch reaches the age of fifty. Based on signs the priest reads from the Heavens, four potential heirs will be decided based on the following themes: Strength, Intelligence, Benevolence, and Fairness. Once the current monarch dies, one of the four heirs will be chosen to step up to the throne. The new monarch is elected by the citizens, and the other heirs will remain in the palace, taking part in political jobs, such as foreign affairs, war strategy, scheduling, and so on.

Prince Stirling | Cisgender Male | Bisexual, no lean | 26 years old | Prince who represents "Benevolence"

personality;; To sum up Stirling's personality, he's a little on the childish side. Naïve of the sorrows and dangers of life outside of a mansion, and unbelievably gullible, it's no surprise that he's dragged through all kinds of trouble. He is a polite and gentlemanly, holding a certain gracefulness to him. He is the life of social events in the palace, connecting with servants, guards, and fellow wealthy-folk alike. He rarely falters when it comes to socializing, but he's a poor judge of character, and easy to trap.

background;; Stirling was born into a wealthy family and was raised with that wealthy family, leading a hugely sheltered life. At the age of eighteen, he was declared the Prince of Benevolence and brought to the palace, where his family often visits him.

Princess Siren | Cisgender Female | Bisexual, no lean | 22 years old | Princess who represents "Intelligence
        personality;; Siren is a quiet and observant individual, but many find her the most mysterious out of all of the potential heirs. She is stoic, never sharing her true feelings or pains, and proves to be generally an untrusting and overly-cautious lady. When you do get the chance to speak with her, she is intelligent, quick-witted, and full of sarcasm, so it's not generally recommended that those who take things personally interact with her. Unlike Stirling, she despises social events with all of her heart, and tends to stay toward the walls of the room it's taking place in.

background;; Siren was born into a large family (and extended family) of thieves. Living on the streets, she quickly picked up survival skills and learned how to outsmart any foe that might come her way. Once she reached the age of fourteen, it was discovered that she was the Princess of Intelligence, and her family was paid to give her up to the royal family. They willingly took the money and poor, confused Siren was dragged to the palace, where she was taught manners and how to live the life of royalty. Her family never visits her.

Princess Miranda | Cisgender Female | Heterosexual | 19 years old | Princess who represents "Fairness"
        personality;; Miranda may be brave, but she is a strict rule-follower, unless she deems a rule unjustified. She is determined, and once she's determined to do something, she's too stubborn to change her mind. She's also a little on the condescending side, argumentative, too proud for her own good, and blunt. She's certainly hard to get along with, but once you've done the difficult deed of gaining her friendship, she'll defend you until the end.

background;; Miranda, alongside her twin sister Nikora, were born into a long line of loyal knights. They were taken away from their family at age eleven when they were announced as the Princess of Fairness and the Princess of Strength.

Princess Nikora | Cisgender Female | Homosexual | 19 years old | Princess who represents "Strength"
        personality;; Nikora shares a similar fiery nature to her twin sister. She is incredibly reckless, short-tempered, adventurous, cocky, loud, and highly rebellious. She has a nasty habit of picking fights and pushing the boundaries of castle rules, being a general nuisance within the palace walls. She is protective of loved ones, if not overly-so, and always fussing over someone's wellbeing.

background;; Nikora, alongside her twin sister Miranda, were born into a long line of loyal knights. They were taken away from their family at age eleven when they were announced as the Princess of Fairness and the Princess of Strength.

Sahara | Cisgender Male | Pansexual | 30 years old | Royal guard of Miranda and Nikora
        personality;; Sahara is one tough cookie, with a bad drinking habit and a tendency to flirt around with just about anyone around his age. He's smug, obnoxious, nosy, but a smooth-talker, that's for sure. Here and there, he'll be serious about something, maybe even share his emotions, but those occasions are rare.

background;; Sahara was born a commoner, and enlisted to become a knight at age sixteen. He was allowed into the military, training hard for two years, until he was eighteen. He fought for his kingdom for four years, but got in a nasty fight with someone who was much more experienced than he was on the battlefield. His tail had to be amputated, and he was sent home to rest. Just around the time he returned, the four new heirs were brought to their new homes. Once fully recovered, the monarch offered him a position protecting the Princess of Fairness and the Princess of Strength. He's been doing that for around seven years now.

Apollo | Cisgender Male | Heteroflexible | 25 years old | Royal guard of Stirling and Siren
        personality;; Apollo is a playful young man, constantly cracking bad puns and goofing around, even while he's on duty. He's not as fierce of a fighter as Sahara, but he's tactical, able to quickly think of a way to keep Stirling and Siren safe. He's extremely outgoing and cheerful. He loves conversing with people, especially travelers.

background;; Apollo was born into a wealthy family, and although he was great with social events, he didn't fit in with such a posh crowd. He preferred spending time with his uncle, who taught him all about strategy in warfare through chess and sparring. He was seventeen when the current monarch requested that Apollo be the personal guard to Stirling and Siren, and seems to get along well with the both of them.

Lucid "Lucy" | Cisgender Female | Pansexual | 24 years old | Head Maid
        personality;; Lucid, affectionately given the nickname "Lucy," is the biggest mother bear in the entire mansion. She fusses at Stirling for trusting others too easily, she fusses at Siren for hiding a nasty cut, she fusses at Miranda for being rude, she fusses at Nikora for getting in a fight, she fusses at Sahara for his bad habits, she fusses at Apollo for being too careless, and the list only goes on. She holds those whom she is closed to very close to her heart, regarding them like family, and will always put time aside to support them emotionally. She is the head maid, but she occasionally doubles as a nurse when it comes to mild illnesses or injuries.

background;; Lucid was born in the mansion. Her mother was the head maid before her and her father was the doctor that lived within the mansion. Her mother taught her a lot in cleaning, sewing, arranging, and things such as that, while her father taught her basic first aid and advice for handling small injuries and minor illnesses. She was sixteen when the heirs arrived, and almost immediately, she took to mothering them, and eventually took their personal guards under her wings too. Her mother died just one year ago of cancer, and Lucid stepped up to the role as the Head Maid, a title she carries with pride.
Last edited by Luscinia on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me