◁ CF Fanclub ▷

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ◁ Cry Foxes Fanclub ▷

Postby Saphira344 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:02 pm

supermancrayon wrote:Wowow I love the collection of adopts that you have <3 that's so cute. accepted c:

well you see, about that, its kinda a, oh why iam i worryed about guilt triping, the custom was accepted. You see, a few weeks after losing Tilly i decied to make the first adopt of her, the dralon, and then i relised that by geting customs of her, i can show in a way she will always live in my heart and, plus i can show how much i still care for her. Becuse i still do, i miss her every day, and half the time the memory of her has me tearing up, but She lives on in my Oc(Feels strange calling her that) Tilly, not only that shes become my go to line test when i make a new line, i always end up colouring her into it first thing now days(like the Butt wing). Though sometimes it changes as unfortunatly, not knowing i would only have 9 weeks with her, i didnt take many photos, those i have are all uploaded and used as refs so most of my adopts of her are from those photos, the discription(witch i copy and past per custom due to fear of forgeting a detail) and of coarse those adopts. ..I still miss her even though i had her but nine weeks i was completely besotted with her. My cat now, Lily is named in her Memory(Removed the T and move the I.)

Anyhow more on topic, the midge line is adorable, and it looks so natural two, not like you drew it then shrunk the legs, like i would of done.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:40 am

Saphira344 wrote:well you see, about that, its kinda a, oh why iam i worryed about guilt triping, the custom was accepted. You see, a few weeks after losing Tilly i decied to make the first adopt of her, the dralon, and then i relised that by geting customs of her, i can show in a way she will always live in my heart and, plus i can show how much i still care for her. Becuse i still do, i miss her every day, and half the time the memory of her has me tearing up, but She lives on in my Oc(Feels strange calling her that) Tilly, not only that shes become my go to line test when i make a new line, i always end up colouring her into it first thing now days(like the Butt wing). Though sometimes it changes as unfortunatly, not knowing i would only have 9 weeks with her, i didnt take many photos, those i have are all uploaded and used as refs so most of my adopts of her are from those photos, the discription(witch i copy and past per custom due to fear of forgeting a detail) and of coarse those adopts. ..I still miss her even though i had her but nine weeks i was completely besotted with her. My cat now, Lily is named in her Memory(Removed the T and move the I.)

Anyhow more on topic, the midge line is adorable, and it looks so natural two, not like you drew it then shrunk the legs, like i would of done.

Well heck now the collection is even cuter because it means something <3
glad to know she still lives in your heart <3

actually the legs were a little long at first so I spent like an hour messing with the lines trying to make it look.. not weird.

hello! i'm sommer :3
    pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 am

Well it worked,there adorable <3

Ahh she's perfict thank you so much <3 *cuddles Tilly*
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:02 am

Saphira344 wrote:Well it worked,there adorable <3

Ahh she's perfict thank you so much <3 *cuddles Tilly*

yass I'm glad you like her :'3

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:04 am

She shall join the collection soon as I get on a pc. Adding her by phone could mess up some of the urls. My phone has this habit of jumping to earlier wrighting in long posts.it's annoying.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Hope you guys like the foxes from group 3 <3

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starryprinxe » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 pm

dang it, I missed the customs slots. I shall lie in wait until they open again. -w-

starry ✦ they/them
on semi-hiatus for school and mental health

ImageImageImageImageImage
starryprinxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:15 pm

I need that silver fox in the new group XDmust post form when I get home!

yellows my favourite colour but silver reminds me of Tilly so it's another favourite XD

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supermancrayon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:37 pm

transasriel wrote:dang it, I missed the customs slots. I shall lie in wait until they open again. -w-

lol even after the next custom drop the slots will be full again bc the holding slots will go through. I'm going to add another slot though so there's 3 each time instead of two so hopefully that will better your chances at catching one. :3

Saphira344 wrote:I need that silver fox in the new group XDmust post form when I get home!

yellows my favourite colour but silver reminds me of Tilly so it's another favourite XD

Yesss <3 shanne made some beautiful foxes! the pokemon group is great too ;3

my pet hoards have doubled from stone exchanges. o.o

pms are always open <3

supermancrayon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:26 pm

They made a POKEMON based group?! Omg if scolipede,flygon,latias or absols one of them I need it(specially scolipede)

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me