WME Fan Club V.8 - Poll V.6

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you think equids should be made into a fantasy species with magic/abilities/etc.?

Yes
20%
No
78%
Other (comment)
2%

Total votes : 298

Re: WME Fan Club V.8 - Poll V.1

Postby demonimpala67 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:07 pm

.Watch.Shield.Kill. wrote:...So it has come to my attention that I need to do some reviewing, and as such:

For those that have slots to my equids, please PM me to confirm you will eventually use that slot. I will give until the end of April for everyone to PM me; for those that do not do so, I will PM you myself and if I do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time (yet to be decided, though between two weeks and two months as the min and max), that slot will be cleared and open for others to claim.

Thank yuhs. Thank yuhs much.

Also, if you're an Errant stalker, keep an eye on his breeding slots...Just sayin'...

*casually plucks out eyeball and sets on slots*
Keep watch, m'kay?

You guys are mean. I need to get mate breedings done too, you know. Stop offering slots from Equids I admire so much!
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsy1050 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

Since many people visit CS on and off I am making a change to reclaiming of breeding slot rules:

No responce to a pm = keeping the slot
Slots can only be reclaimed with the other persons permission.

I dont want people to return to equids to find all their breeding slots gone because they werent on CS regularly.

Likewise if people paid for slots they need a refund of some kind, something you need to agree between you.

If you dont want your equid to breed then dont give out slots, if you want people to breed your equids quicker check how many breedings they have lined up.

I dont want this to become a reclaiming culture where people suddenly find they have lost all their slots.

no matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy.
Don't let that person always be you.
- horsy1050

horsy1050 wrote:Looking at people post dates and thinking: "There aren't 26 months...oh...America"

Commissions: Closed | Requests: Closed | Artist? No

My Wme's: Here today, still here tomorrow
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Agent Shark wrote:
Maybe something like;
X amount of Non Sugestion breedings and X amount of what ever could work?

I think this should be the artists decision. Sometimes they might want to do breedings without suggestion and sometimes they're happy about them. I don't know because I'm no artist but I can imagine that depends on their current mood. At least a bit? ;)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:33 pm

horsy1050 wrote:Since many people visit CS on and off I am making a change to reclaiming of breeding slot rules:

No responce to a pm = keeping the slot
Slots can only be reclaimed with the other persons permission.

I dont want people to return to equids to find all their breeding slots gone because they werent on CS regularly.

Likewise if people paid for slots they need a refund of some kind, something you need to agree between you.

If you dont want your equid to breed then dont give out slots, if you want people to breed your equids quicker check how many breedings they have lined up.

I dont want this to become a reclaiming culture where people suddenly find they have lost all their slots.

That is cool. I'm glad this was stated and changed. I personally was always afraid to leave CS for a while as breaks or so because of RL issues for quite a while there because quite a good number of people were doing this. I understand some people want to make sure they don't have a slot sitting with a possibly never to be active again user, but it was always a scary thought to think that possibly someone you had a slot with took them back while you were gone.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cavy's Girl » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Horsy, is it okay to state on your page an over all rule for example what I do (Hasn't ever happened or come up yet but just in case)

If you are inactive on CS as a whole, no log in history or post history for over a year I can reclaim the slot?

Or would you still have to wait for a response?
Image ImageImage
---I am married---I have a 3yr old son---I live in the US---
---I need pets and items from my wishlist only---
---I will do some art for pets on my wishlist (PM me)---
ImageImageImageImageImage
【Reading:】A Mɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴘɢ. ? 〖Watching:〗Aᴋᴀᴍᴇ Gᴀ Kɪʟʟ!, ᴇᴘ. 17
『Doing:』I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ! >.<
ImageImageImage
Cavy's Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Sounds to me like your rule's no longer allowed, Cavy. You need the response to reclaim.

... Which, this rule makes me super, super ridiculously happy. It's happened to me before, and I'm still a little cross with the other person - just a little, though. :P
Now, one quick question, horsy - just clarification, for any that need it:
If you lose your records somehow by accidentally clearing your posts or forgetting to record, you are obligated to figure out who has those slots, yes? Like... you must, since it's your responsibility to keep track of these things.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Umm guys, to point out, I'm not bringing back no suggestions, so I don't know why its suddenly blown up ^^; It's literally just this round of opening that I am taking breedings that have no suggestions. Next round is probably going to be FCFS or my personal selection or something which I will allow suggestions.. so um yea, no idea why its blown up like it has, but it's not a thing, its just this round. To clear that up I guess since it seems to be a thing.

Edit: and to clear up, I actually did state that I am allowing a gender to be picked if you guys want, I just want some breedings that I can have free reign on, they are more fun for me so that's why I went with this type of opening. That's all.. Didn't mean to start anything with it. :silent: *crawls away again to my corner*

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsy1050 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 am

Bentley wrote:Sounds to me like your rule's no longer allowed, Cavy. You need the response to reclaim.

... Which, this rule makes me super, super ridiculously happy. It's happened to me before, and I'm still a little cross with the other person - just a little, though. :P
Now, one quick question, horsy - just clarification, for any that need it:
If you lose your records somehow by accidentally clearing your posts or forgetting to record, you are obligated to figure out who has those slots, yes? Like... you must, since it's your responsibility to keep track of these things.

Although I am guilty of giving away slots without recording who has them yes, it is up to you.

I do plan on making a topic like the one DAM's have to replace the archives where there is a standard format people can upload their breeding lists in as well as some other simple information (Mates name, open for mates, 100 character/3 word personality description, space for breeding rules, etc) so everything is gathered.

It will also help identify those who are more active and will be more likely to respond if you ask for breedings and because it is player organised it won't put extra stress on staff!

>> Bentley - skype me their name and you will get your slot back...because I said so, even if it means adding more slots to the equid to give it back to you <<

no matter what you do, someone will always be unhappy.
Don't let that person always be you.
- horsy1050

horsy1050 wrote:Looking at people post dates and thinking: "There aren't 26 months...oh...America"

Commissions: Closed | Requests: Closed | Artist? No

My Wme's: Here today, still here tomorrow
horsy1050

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:19 am

horsy1050 wrote: I do plan on making a topic like the one DAM's have to replace the archives where there is a standard format people can upload their breeding lists in as well as some other simple information (Mates name, open for mates, 100 character/3 word personality description, space for breeding rules, etc) so everything is gathered.

It will also help identify those who are more active and will be more likely to respond if you ask for breedings and because it is player organised it won't put extra stress on staff!

I like this idea. It makes things much easier both ways. All slots are kept in one main place and no one has to hunt through PMs to find who they have slots with.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pratt » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:01 am

So I am looking for a black mare with little or no white quipping. The eye color doesn't matter. This is for my next breeding request.
Last edited by pratt on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
pratt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me