Perret ! Fanclub V.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Perret ! Fanclub V.1

Postby LovetheHoly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:21 am

Welcome to Perrets' Fanclub !

Hello hello ! This is where you can connect and share with others in our lovely community ! Here you can chirp about like a flock of hens all about your perrets show any art or advertise in search of commissions, breedings, roleplays just be sure you keep it about perrets !

R U L E S

^Be kind and respectful to staff and members of our community

^Please keep the subject of what you're posting to be about this species and within this species

-+ it's okay to talk about other things or other species but this is a preferred rule !

^ Make sure you reply to at least two previous posts on the fanclub !

^You can spam and advertise as much as you'd like just be sure it's not disrespectful or for no purpose ♥︎

That's about it have fun!

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

click vv
W e ↵ . ✠ . ✠ . so lets support eachother
a l l
g o
t h r o u g h
l i f e

Love
y o u like
k a n y e
loves
K A N Y EImage
LovetheHoly