➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 am

replies wrote:@Vesinir that lineart is super cute and I really hope you get to your goal. I'd definitely buy one if I wasn't trying to get points myself D:
@skyler1515 good luck in that competition! I like your form.. I especially like the art!
@true knight congrats on the poly ship c: and that art is mega cute
@Emma Loo welcome to the community! it's super nice to meet you c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 am

[Recent Updates]
    Nursery, Exchanges, & Announcements

Unlike other updates this is a compilation of all recent updates and these are not all being enacted at the time of this announcement.

[Nursery Updates]
    [New Nursery Open/Close Phases + Recount of Nursery Limits]
      From now on, the Nursery will be open only through the first (01) of each month to the twentieth (20). This will give the last 10 days of each month for Artists to catch up. The previous habit of being closed the first month is being removed by this. The 2-per-month limit still stands.
      The nursery will be signified as Open or Closed by the comment of a Viscet staff member, NOT time zones.
      We hope that this will be the final attempt to control the nursery by act of limiting submissions.
    [Slight Price Increase]
      On 11/01/2016 there was a slight price increase to Mutation and Penn Diagram potions to discourage breeding for traits.
    [Nursery Spam]
      As of 11/01/2016, any comments on the Nursery that is not a batch submission will be considered spam. Actions on such may change based on unanimous staff response.
      If you have a concern, send it to a valid staff member via PM or post it on the Suggestions Thread if it is relevant. Feel free to contact me personally about basically anything. If a staff member does not respond to you within 7 days, THEN you may post whatever concern you may have openly on the thread; aside from this, all posts on the Nursery thread should ONLY be batch submissions.
      Similarly, do not contact staff about the completion of your batch if your submission is under 30 days old. Only once your submission is over 30 days old may you contact a staff member politely asking of your batch's conditions. Please do not ask staff when they think your batch will be finished--in many cases, we don't know, we just try to do it when we can.
      The only currently known exception to this is if you have made changes to your form and would like to let the artist know. If you believe other exceptions are necessary, contact me or post on the Suggestions thread.

[Exchange Updates]
    [Monthly Limit]
      As of 11/4/2016, users may only disown 2 Viscets per month.
      This does not apply to users who are mass-disowning Viscets on account of leaving the community.
    [Exchange Systematics]
      I did not enforce this as strictly before, but you must notify the original creator of a Viscet when you disown them, regardless of your methods of gifting, to whom, and for what reason.
      From now on users may contact james., one of the Ownership archivists, to disown a Viscet, in addition to being able to contact me if one or the other is unavailable.
      Tbh I can't believe I have to say this but you must contact either James. or I to disown a Viscet. Any transfers of Viscets from one owner to another without notification and permission from an Archivist is INVALID and may be revoked. It is not our responsibility if you do not notify an archivist.
    [Comment upon Receive]
      In light of the above bolded statement, upon receiving a Viscet through any means you MUST comment on its original adoption page with some indication that you are the new owner. In the instance that there is a mistake in recording, this is necessary so that we are able to see that you are, indeed, the owner.
      This includes RUs.
      This obviously does not include self-made customs in which you made the original post.

[Other Announcements]

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Viscet Fanclub.

Postby VAALRAVN » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Razors, I had an idea like that, that's why I have Kai.
    He's my little voodoo child who has mental issues like
    me, lol. We're pretty similar I guess.
    Howling, good job on making all those lines! Love them!
    I'd buy if I wasn't saving up!

Okay, so, I'm gonna be streaming for a bit, mostly starting
    an OC MAP ( btw if anyone animates and would like a part
    just pop in and say! ) but I'll also do some point commissons!
    I'm really close to 4000 so I'll make things cheap. I'll do
    pixels, busts, head shots, small animations, human-iod art,
    anything!
    I may even take some requests!
    Just pop in and join me!

3189 / 4000.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 9-9-999 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

This one is up for readoption

Subject: Batch #112
Here and there, kinda like a ghost now. Still debating quitting but I love my viscets too much to just leave without finding them perfect homes, so I am not sure yet. Please do not ask for one of my remaining viscets out of the blue... Those who aren't going to friends will be placed for public adoption or kept
9-9-999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 pm

>Join me over. Thanks for coming <3
Last edited by Razors on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:31 pm

HellyBoo wrote:I haven't posted in a long while. Uhh. Hiya and Im not dead, just not here.

Im looking for art of Hercules Readoption! Here!. Can pay in a few things :)

One more time I suppose for now.

Also chancing friends for her, Cannot give away to much of my idea though :) PM me with frienders or Arties.

EDIT -
Roles needed:
Police/detective/The sorts
Artist friend(Actually a friend of Maddox but will play roll in her form.)
General friends
Photographer

Will edit replies later.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 am

Helly- hope you find some stuff for her readoption!
9- ill be entering!
Emmy- hope you find a partner!

So I finally got my custom!!! Meet 707!

He goes by Seven or Luciel! His real name is a secret, haha...
He is a hacker so he has to keep is identity hidden
Maybe some of you know where he is from?

(Personality)
For the most part, Seven displays a happy-go-lucky, outgoing, and very bizarre personality. He frequently plays pranks on others, makes fun of others (and himself), and, in response to just about anything, will respond with a series of "lol"s. He's essentially your typical jokester who loves cars (he owns multiple) and holds a passion for hacking.
He is just your happy-joking guy who loves to eat potato chips and drink doctor pepper!
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaoruthewolf » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:59 am

I'm looking to breed my girl Eternity one last time before I find her a mate. You'll get first pick of the baby, but potions are on you due to the fact I have no C$.
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:13 am

@kaoruthewolf; best of luck finding her a breeding partner uvu
@HellyBoo; good luck in the readoption :0c

I'd typed out a post like this two days ago but chrome died and i didnt feel like rewriting it two days ago so here we are

FIRSTLY I'd like to introduce Adamantium! <3 She goes by Addy or "The Harbringer" to be easier on the tongue. uvu
To go along with this, I have decided to make Calliope & Lafayette official mates. uvu

Secondly, because I love to draw and love to suffer
I'm offering free sketches, with some terms n conditions {as usual}:
-PM title must stay Viscet Fanclub, so it gets sorted properly. Any PMs that do not have that will be ignored/deleted.
-In the PM you MUST include a link to the viscets oekaki page {NOT a direct image!}, a name, and a personality
-I have the right to skip your request if I find it impossible/cannot complete it
-Do not suggest the level of quality you want of the art. If you do so I will purposely do the opposite. The quality/type of art will be completely random
-A more personal thing, but I will be less likely to pick your request if the viscet is based off an existing media character (such as characters from anime, otome games, video games, etc etc). The only exception to this rule is the Pokemon-based Viscets. Sorry bout that
-I will reply when I get the art finished, if I decide to do your request. When you receive the art you may not remove my signature/watermark, and if it is an uncolored sketch you may not color it, sorry.
-No tryout art. Period.

throws confetti

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 am

no replies rn rip but
    yo!!!! if you want a free humanized sketch of your viscet shoot me a pm!

if you have a viscet based off of an existing character, i'll still happily do it -- but do keep in mind i'll make their humanized version look different uvu aka they won't look like the character so if u want their 'humanized' look to be a sort of faceclaim for that character, pls don't send 'em my way!

basically if your character's design was inspired by an existing character, but it has a different story/personality despite having the same name(AKA if you have your 'cets like my Yuri or Mikleo) i'll happily do it to match their specific story and such ye
    RIP i'm confusing but i thought i'd offer free sketches too just to be nice

if you've got a general idea of what you want, let me hear it! i'm only gonna be choosing one tho, NOT fcfs;;

SCREE I TOOK ON MORE THAN JUST 1 SO THEY'LL ALL BE HEADSHOTS Y'ALL

1. yuri (ty self for reminding me to humanize him) Image
    2. kevin
    3. finn
    4. lucy (i'll try rip)
    5. luciel

edit;; o yE I PROBS WON'T REPLY TO ANY OF Y'ALL
    just keep an eye out to see who got picked :p
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me