Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

SS's Viscet Nursery Artist Entries

Postby Shadow Striker » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:26 am

Username:
Shadow Striker

Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?:
First and foremost, I want to become a nursery artist because I love viscets. Viscets is one of the only reasons I remain active on CS. The viscet community is fantastic and friendly, and I would love to give back to them by becoming a nursery artist. I have been a GA in the past as well as a artist and nursery artist for a different species, and it was a great experience, so I am positive I would enjoy this as well.

I also recently have started to devote a lot of time to improving my art skills. I feel becoming a nursery artist would not only help with my designing abilities but also with my technical and anatomical skills as well. While I may not be the best, it is something I have been working increasingly hard on and I feel that becoming a nursery artist could prove very beneficial in that aspect.

How active are you/can you be in the community?:
I am fairly active in the community. I check all the main threads (including fanclub, nursery, and hatchery) multiple times a day just to see what is new with the community. Even though I can be fairly quiet, I do occasionally try out for an adopt and post on the fanclub as well. Lately, I have found myself competing in more tryouts and posting in the fanclub more often.

How active are you on CS?:
I am very active on CS, but the only threads I check are viscet related. Other than that, I am just adopting the monthly pets and looking through Oekaki to see the art others have been making.

Have you had any experience before in these areas?:
As previously mentioned, I was a GA for Viscets (xXx XxX). I was also an artist and nursery artist for Nytrons, however that was a few years ago and I would like to believe I have improved since then.
Examples of batches from Nytrons: Batch 1 - xXx xXx Batch 2 - xXx xXx
I also own my own species, some examples of designs I did for those are here: xXx xXx xXx

Anything else:
Thank you so much for this opportunity and good luck to everyone else who enters!
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me