Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

by Guest

by Guest

viscet nursery competition -- juice's entries.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:28 am

owo what's this ??
    I would love critic from any Viscet artists who are willing <333

-----

Username: juice box.
    Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?:

I'd love to be able to expand my abilities within designing, as well as with drawing in general. I feel becoming a Nursery Artist for Viscets could truly help me with designing, as currently, I am a bit iffy with my abilities. But I am sure the experience would be great for me! <3 Mixing designs and their colors is something I tend to enjoy and applying this to Viscets would be an extraordinary opportunity. I'd love to help out with the artists in the nursery area, as I know a lot of the time it can be very overwhelming for them. This community has helped me a lot over the years since I joined it and I'd love to give back to it in any way possible!<33

How active are you/can you be in the community?:

Usually, I'm pretty active in the community. From trying out for adopts to helping around as much as I can with my Viscet moderator and archivist positions. I lurk quite a bit though, especially around the fanclub, only posting with announcements or something pertaining to Viscets. I am, and can be, pretty active when I am available to do so!

How active are you on CS?:

I'm usually very active on ChickenSmoothie when I am available to be. I may not post every day but I lurk around or deal with my usual Oekaki Moderator duties. I can be found on in the early hours, such as 6:00 am Eastern time, but only for a few moments as I pop in before heading to my classes. After, I can be found on from 3:30 pm to, roughly about, 8:50 pm Eastern! So, I'm usually quite active on CS, unless a choir concert or some sort of trip comes up, but I try to give a heads up on a trip if I'm going to be gone for a few days!

Have you had any experience before in these areas?:

Recently, when I had been a guest artist for Buttermilks, I also took on the role as a guest nursery artist as well, so I've had minor experience in this area. Aside from that, I have had no other experience in being a nursery artist. The batches I have done for them are:

Anything else:

Thank you for the opportunity<3 Good luck to other users who enter this nursery artist search! ^v^