My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon re-adopt

Postby lunaire » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:18 am

username; lunaire
    name; xenia
    gender; female
    sunrise or sunset?;
      my entire existence has always been covered up. there are no records of me whatsoever, nor of my parents. almost my entire family tree has no official documents, save for my great-great-great grandparents. that's when the cover-up started; the year 4037. they were both announced dead from suicide, although they had actually been assassinated by the government. but that's a story for another time. anyways, because of this, my family has only lived in this location. it was a small area completely hidden, nearly impossible to find. there were three houses, my parents and i living in one, and the other two empty. but i've always been distant from my parents. they don't feel like my parents. they're just...people living in the same house as me. nothing more.

--

please be open, please be open... i wished in my head as i reached toward the door knob. my hand clasped around it and twisted, but it was useless. as always, my bedroom door was locked and barricaded by my parents after 6pm. i walked over to the wall facing my window and sat down, sighing. i stared out that window until my eyelids were too heavy to keep up.

i woke suddenly and gasped for air, my dream lingering in my mind. after i calmed, i noticed it was almost dawn. i paused for a few moments and listened for footsteps. nothing. i slowly stood from my position and crossed the room. my heart raced as i prepared my body for the jump to the window. if i didn't grab the sill, i'd fall back down and cause a loud crash. i breathed in and out, and the leaped upwards. my fingers clawed for the wooden ledge. i grasped air. and then...something solid. one hand desperately held onto the window sill. i used all of my strength to pull myself up enough to get a second hand on it, and then proceeded to climb onto the window. i carefully slid it open and crept outside. i clung to the frame as i shut the window. i let myself fall back onto the grass. after checking that i was in one piece, i ran as fast as i could to the back of the house. a smile broke out on my face as it came into view. the sunrise tree.
      i swiftly climbed up to my usual viewing spot. it was hidden by leaves all around, so no one could see in, and had two wide branches that made a nice seat. i slid into it and looked up. i was just in time. the sun began to rise over the evergreens, brightening the sky with a new day. the stars slowly faded away until they were invisible to the naked eye.
      the fear, the anxiety, the risk; it was all worth it to see the sunrise. it was a new day, a fresh start. it kinda gave me hope that i could have a fresh start, too.

[496/500]
Last edited by lunaire on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 am

marking!!
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalpoppy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:32 pm

username; royalpoppy
name; arula
gender; female
sunrise or sunset?; sunrise, it means a new day
Last edited by royalpoppy on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx

venus 🏵 she/her 🏵 gaymer gurl
off and on activity, find me on discord.
here for closed species and deer collection.
dislikes: radishes, yelling, and big meanies.

♡ ♡ ♡

royalpoppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 am

marking to watch (and maybe enter :3c) !!
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dracopia » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:27 pm

username; BEETLEGEUSE
name; Deidra
gender; female

sunrise or sunset?;
Waking up at dawn,
scramble up the ladder { be careful not to slip - dont miss it }
Sitting in the comfortable, sweet-scented hay,
Watching the sunrise ..
Vacant, empty blue -
to brilliant purple, pink, orangey yellow ..
A New Day
Has Begun

After a day's passing -
a good day ? a bad day ?
serendipitous or melancholic
sleepily { be much more careful not to slip }
warm chai tea mug in one hand,
sleepily rub an eye - threatening to close - with the other,
Watching the sun set -
yellow-orange, pink, purple to a vacant empty blue..
Another day has passed

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓽 / 𝓘𝔃 ||♋︎||
ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ/ʜʏ/ʜʏᴍ

𓆩♱𓆪 pfp by Schuffel Bunny 𓆩♱𓆪
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜 ⁶𖤐⁶ TH
Image Image Image
cxxxx Image
dracopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:39 pm

username; Sei It
name; Dahlia
gender; Female
sunrise or sunset?;
"This is a hard argument, I've been asked countless times which my markings are meant to be, and countless times I too have wondered. I know now, of course, that my pelt means whatever I wish it to, and I personally prefer a good sunset, nothing can parallel the feeling as the world goes to sleep, and time slows to a stand still, there's no noise and the gentle colours of the setting sun fade into relaxing and peaceful darkness. There are no obligations, just relaxation and calm."
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:03 am

username; Namida_☾
name; Blaire
gender; Female
sunrise or sunset?; Both are lovely, so why decide?

Sunrise Haiku
a hopeful new day
the luck of a brand new chance
and the fulfilled dream
Sunset Haiku
the end of your stress
and escape into your dreams
the warmth of a lullaby

Art
Last edited by Namida_☾ on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ s u n s e t g l o w & w h i s p e r s o f n i g h t ✧

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:12 am

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
“Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are: there cannot be one without the other, yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel, I remember wondering, to be always together yet forever apart?”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

username;
    SpartanAmethyst

by name;
    Fioralba;
    > Italian, female; meaning "flower of dawn."
    >Composed of the elements fiore "flower" and alba "dawn".
    > More commonly known as Fiora. Writes music under the name "Denver".

gender;
    Female | cis | straight | feminine/dainty

sunrise or sunset?;
    "The sunset symbolizes the completion of a day's work and shows the passage of time. As the sun sets, it is time to end the day and take a break. The awesome beauty of the setting sun is also symbolic of the beauty and mystery of life itself. As the sun sets, light fades, and the world is laid to rest."

Growing up in a small household, Fiora was raised to wake before the sun and welcome it as she worked. With a pelt the color of a sunrise, her parents thought she'd grow up to be just like them: farmers, people of the wild earth. Instead, she was the exact opposite; a creature of the night, she adored the moon and the stars and everything in it. But her absolutely favorite was the sunset. She loved putting in a long day of work on the farm, caring for her plants and animals, providing for her family, then stopping to sit out on the dock and watch the world slow down. It was a door, in a way, a threshold into a completely different world. There was a special magic about it; everything would quiet, save for the crickets, as every animal both wild and tame begins to settle down and rest their weary head. The sky, painted in fiery reds, rich blues and velvety purples would explode with color before settling into the inky darkness she loved so much; the blank canvas on which her stars shone brightest. Her parents never understood her fascination with the nighttime, but as long as she helped around the farm and the house, they did their best not to complain.

As she grew older, though, Fiora was drawn by the allure of the city and its nightlife; though she'd always be a country girl at heart and her shyness prevented her from being bold and outgoing, she loved to walk the Nashville streets at night and see all of the neon lights, bustling bars, and music artists all scrambling for their big break. It inspired her to do more, be more, so at 21 she drummed up the nerve to perform a cover song in one of the smaller bars. She was an immediate hit, and quickly gained popularity. Sunset, dusk, twilight; however you name it, it became her time to relax, breathe, reflect. She used it to mentally prepare for her performance, and on her days off she would write her best lyrics on the porch of her childhood home, on the white wooden swing where she sat with her mother all of those years ago. Because of this, most of her songs are themed around the twilight hour, with gentle soothing rhythms and mystical, sweeping sounds. It was country, but it was Fiora's own special kind of country. And with each new release, she tried her best to instill the magic that she felt at sunset into each word she sang and each note she played.

Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mystea » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:34 am

username; Agicaljammer
name; Dawn
gender; Female
sunrise or sunset?; Sunrise, of course. Everyone sees the sunset - during dinnertime, an evening walk in the park, returning from work... it's a common thing. What about the sunrise? It always occurs early; a signal of a new day. Rarely do people get to see it. They're mostly all sleeping, except for the few lucky ones waking up early for work, or some of the school students walking to school. It's more rare; more special. That's what Dawn is.

wip, may change story drastically. however please do not steal the same idea.
↠ mystea / tea (previously Mystikk)
↠ she / her
↠ art enjoyer!

mystea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me