Postby Marsh » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:35 am

x
x
────────────────

username; Marsh
name; Briege Rutter
gender; Female

────────────────

Gentle beams of sunlight eased themselves through the cracks in the shutters. Rubbing her eyes, Briege crawled out of her sleeping bag and folded the wooden shutters open against the wall, revealing the dust particles as they danced around in the newfound light. Outside the tall windows with rotting sills, Briege admired the painted colours bleeding into the ripples on the sea as if the artist had dipped their paintbrush into the water. She leant against the sill and watched the colours swirl and change as the sun rose higher over the waves. As she watched, Briege contemplated whether she was more fond of a beautiful sunrise or a serene sunset.

Across the room, she caught sight of a polaroid from last night lying face down on the floor. Leaning down next to the discarded picture, she picked it up. Inside the photo was a grinning Briege, posed fairly awkwardly and up close to the camera. In the background, a chipped sign labelling the property as a bed and breakfast was set against a beautiful sunset. Usually the type to be self-conscious, Briege found she could ignore the way she was standing because the look on her face was that of pure happiness. The polaroid, taken the night before by Cormag, held a moment of her life; a new beginning. But as she held it between her finger and thumb she felt her hand start to shake as she recalled the memories of last night and fresh tears traced the path its predecessors had the night before.

Cormag had been Briege's next door neighbour for as long as she could remember, but ever since they had started dating when they were fourteen it had always been their dream to open a bed and breakfast together by the sea they both loved so much. The previous day, after Cormag drove Briege to go see the new property which she had purchased for them, he proposed to her. Instead of jumping at the chance to marry her childhood sweetheart, she chose to run into the house, locking the door behind her.

Briege broke up with him through cracked window panes as he begged and pleaded for her to come out, but something inside told her it was the right decision. Maybe she wasn't ready for the same commitment Cormag was or perhaps it was because she had never been with anyone else her entire life, but all the thoughts that played through her head before she made her decision all came to the same conclusion: Cormag wasn't the man she would marry.

Briege knew that she loved him, as proven by the ache in her heart, but the dream that had once been theirs to share was now all hers. Brushing away the dried tears, she reached for the feather duster and set about building herself a new future, without Cormag. It was as she cleaned the stone walls that she came to a conclusion: Briege definitely preferred sunrise.

[ 497 words ]

────────────────

Thank you for reading my form, I hope you enjoyed it!
The art was drawn by myself and the winner is welcome to keep it if they like c:
Good luck everyone!!

────────────────
Last edited by Marsh on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon re-adopt

Postby sobble » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:38 am

username; junkratss
name; Andie
gender; female
sunrise or sunset?;

sunrise. In every new day there is a clean slate, a new opportunity. God knows Andie was ready for something new.
Last edited by sobble on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:54 am

username; 22tabby
name;
gender; female
sunrise or sunset?;
Sunset

Res
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:56 am

mark!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stephaaa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:59 am

username; stephaaa
name; abel
gender; female
sunrise or sunset?;

"And when the sun set down to show the glittery skies, I was born."
    Abel clapped the dusty leather book together and placed it on the creaky floor. She glanced once again at the whimpering kits covered in small starry blankets. She had calmed them down a bit, but they were still shaking in fear.
    "I know you are scared little ones. I will protect you as much as I can. But you know I am already running out of time. The sun is already blooming up. I just wish I could help you more.."
    The wooden cabin piled with books and mysterious plants dissolved into mist and then disappeared.
    "Back into the real world once again, little kits." Wind blasted the trees, some already clashing the second the cabin was gone. The kits ran out of the forests, not being able to see or hear Abel anymore.
    She shut her eyes in frustration, "This place is only getting worse, oh do I wish I could save everyone."

Throughout these harsh stormy days, Abel is as innocent as the kits. She cannot save their lives, and cannot take them anywhere to safety. Not even the parents, and who knows where they are anymore. Her mind filled with the missing kits that once came to her cabin. She had just hoped they survived.

The gloomy kalon panted at these thoughts. If only they were not so trapped in fear of the storm. They must be brave. They are the future generation. What Abel was thinking was indeed true. The elders were in no condition to fight the storm and cure the world's curse. They needed brave ones from day one.

The skies swirled with beautiful peach and pink colours. It was almost time, she sighed in relief. Through the wind and flying sticks, the cabin once again appeared strongly, with no piece of wood trying to fly away. Abel went in desperately, once again at peace from the storm. Only in seconds did the kits start running into the cabin. With wide eyes they looked at Abel and pounced on her like they haven't seen her in many years.
    "Oh yes little ones.. now sit down! Today I have something special to show you..."
    The starry kalon climbed up the creaky stairs to a small cabinet on the ceiling. She pulled hard until they finally came open. It revealed a breath-taking sight. The sky.
    "This is the true sky. When you look up all you see is the smoky, rainy, storm. But that was not always how it was. If I could clean the whole sky right now, it would like like this."
    The kits immediately stopped shaking. Their jaws were dropped at the beauty.
    "The storm almost feels immortal, but it is not. The storm was made by selfish and greedy kalons! And now.. they've disappeared! They have made a mistake they don't know how to undo." Abel peered at kits, all listening carefully. She rummaged through a box and pulled out swords filled with mysterious code and loosened the ribbons around them.

"While it is about skill, it is more about bravery. This must be stopped. And kits like you can grow up to be more braver than ever!"
Last edited by Stephaaa on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stephaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:15 am

Mark :0c
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:06 am

username; imperials
name; gweneve
gender; female
sunrise or sunset?;
sunset // wip
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:25 am

username; livinglethal
name;
gender;
sunrise or sunset?:

:0
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 am

username; silentmelody || name; damien || gender; male

damien struggles with insomnia and anxiety, so he stays awake for many hours each day and night. although this is hard on him and his sleeping schedule, his favorite thing about this is being able to watch both the sunset and sunrise. he loves them both equally.

the sunset signifies the end to a day and the start of a long night, which also gives chances to do whatever he wants to do. when damien is awake at night, no one will bother him. that's when he does most of his creative work, like drawing or painting. sketching with a pencil and using a paintbrush calms him down, so he's not as afraid of his demons.

the sunrise signifies the end to the night and the start of a long day, which allows him to go to an occupation he loves. drawing and painting is just a hobby because damien's true passion is sculpting with clay. unlike other sculptors, he uses a variety of colors and mixes them together. it almost looks like he's playing with playdoh, and that's kind of what it's like.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes