Re: 46 jack~

Postby lullaby » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:51 pm

guppy name: Penny
one-liner: “hockey is basically just guys wearing knife shoes fighting arch other over the last Oreo.”

Extras are a wip!

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:06 pm

guppy name: Usher
one-liner: "Just as the great narrator in Po's classic work, "The Raven", was haunted by memory of the lovely Lenore, I too will be cursed by a bird that will forever remind me of your death; the dove I had given you all those years ago."
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:18 am

guppy name: Dexter
one-liner: Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, ‘What are you doing? Sneakers won’t help you outrun that bear.’ ‘I don’t need to outrun the bear,’ the first guy says. ‘I just need to outrun you.’
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:56 am

guppy name:
Gamma
one-liner:
"Why did the fish blush? It saw the boats bottom."

And this one don't count but I like it

What's the difference between a dirty bus station and a crab with breast implants?
Ones a crust bus station and the others a busty crustaceans station.
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:20 am

guppy name: Ace
one-liner: Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Extra: So I made an animatic, but technical difficulties decided they wanted to make sure I didn't get it done so.... Consider the stuff below my "extra". Sorry.

Other (This is just for me while I am thinking about it cause I know I will forget):
head cannon voice: Bo Burnham
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: He is actually quite shy and quiet one on one and is introverted around people he doesn't know. Ace doesn't like being put on the spot and likes feeling prepared. He likes to point out flaws of humanity through comedy and his personality on stage is very exaggerated and different than the real him, which he sometimes worries about how that will effect others' view of him. He tries for it not to bother him too much though, and still focuses on giving a good show and having fun.
Types of Jokes: His jokes consist of adult and dark humor. Ace isn't exactly kid friendly.
Last edited by Casperphobia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feminine » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:07 am

guppy name: solomon
    one-liner: this emperor needs a new groove
feminine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodlely » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:23 pm

psychosis, wrote:
guppy name: Pied
one-liner: It’s always hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they’re always taking things literally.

UGH, I'M SO EXCITED? I LOVE CLOWNS SO MUCH, HE'S BEAUTIFUL. <3

congratulations psychosis
I did laugh a bit at the joke, but what I enjoyed most was the way you used it to convey their character

thank you to everyone who tried out for this guppy
Noodlely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:24 pm

Congrats, dude!! QWQ
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me