Re: Koi Koi Inu #5

Postby Nadine » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:26 pm

::____________________________________::

>> Name :: Marley
Her name is inspired by the obvious Bob Marley.
The tropical markings are like his songs.

>> Nickname :: Mar Mar
>> Gender :: Female
>> Birthdate :: June 21st
The day of the Summer Solstice,
the longest day in the year.

>> Likes :: Her sister, Akira, Relaxation, Paradise, Life in general.
>> Dislikes :: The cold, being alone, anyone who might
hurt her or Akira in any way.

::____________________________________::

>> personality ::
As her markings and inspired name suggests, she's very laid back and care free. She has no worries about things in life and takes each day one at a time. Her only care is for her sister Akira. She protects her and make sure she's okay. When they're down, they have each other to comfort and feel happy again.
Marley has a very strong love of life and sees it as an adventure worth taking. She can be risky at times, scaring her sister, but Akira knows that she'll be okay. Being the younger sister has it's advantages, like being able to pester her sister for everything, but it also comes with the love Akira has for her. They've had their ups and downs when they were younger, but they came to realize what they mean to each other. They've been inseparable.

>> story ::
She was born into the world like any normal Koi Koi Inu. Two parents who love her and even a sister. When her mother brought her fan to her. She laid eyes on who she could tell was her sister, and already knew she wanted to be like her in some way. When she was growing up, she followed Akira everywhere and wanted to be like her. When she turned 1, she finally got her koi fish. She longed for one for quite some time after her sister told her about getting one on her 1st birthday. Her birthday came and she was quite excited. She couldn't wait for her koi to come to her. She went down to a pond to find the one right for her. There, a magenta colored koi with a creamy stripe down it's back, came up to her as if wanting to go with her, and hopped into her tail. Since that day, they've been together.
All was well for her and Akira. They had a great life living in the mountains, but they longed for the feeling of paradise. She hoped that one day, Akira and herself would travel down to the warm waters and the sand. Once her sister was old enough to go out on her own, Marley went to her parents and begged them to let her go with Akira. After much convincing and pestering, they eventually and reluctantly said yes. She was quite excited, and the two of them went off on their adventure. To the one place they longed to be,the beach and finally find their paradise. That night, before they were to leave for their long journey, Marley couldn't sleep. Hoping Akira was awake, she whispered over to her, asking if she was awake. She sat up to respond to Marley. The first question she had for Akira: "What was paradise like?". Of course, as Akira was never there herself, she didn't know the exact answer and said what she had heard in stories: "It's a warm place where you can throw your worries away and just relax and be a little more care free". Marley, happy in approval to the sound of a warm place, responded with a smile as if to say, "I can't wait to get there".
Morning arrived. Marley and Akira were up quite early awaiting to leave for their journey. They were only waiting for their parents to wake up so that they can send them off. A few hours pass by, the two getting more anxious by the minute, finally, their parents awake. They talk about how much they'll miss them like any parents usually do. Some tears are shared, and memories of them from when they were born and growing up. Memories also of the two's feeling of being independent from their parents. The two sisters prepare to say goodbye, but they had promised that they would return to the mountains one day. Hugs and tears aside, their parents wave good bye as Marley and Akira begin their trek down the mountain.
They begin off. It's a bit tough going down at first because of the many steep inclinations down and there wasn't too much of a path. Already, it looks like it was going to be a tough journey down. There were some stumbles and some near falls, but they made it about halfway down. It was noon, and starting to get hot, there happened to be a small area where they could rest with a pond. They get a drink, find some fruit to eat off the trees. Being the youngest, Marley took a nap in the shade under a tree while Akira stood watch over her. All was quiet while little Marley with occasional little yips and movement due to her dreaming as she napped. Once Marley got up, they started on again down the mountain.
The two continued on down the treacherous mountain path. Of course because of the long trip down, Akira heard the usual complaints from Marley such as, "I'm tired"and "Are we there yet". Of course Akira tried to ignore them or try and tell her something to get her to stop complaining for a bit. Finally, after a few hours and some stumbles and stops along the way, they had finally made it down. Now to figure their way through the forest, which was their last obstacle to get to the paradise they had only heard and had only dreamed about.
Because they had lived up in the mountains and never left the area, the forest was all new territory to them. New smells and sights, it was a lot to take in. The sun was on it's way to setting soon, this was their cue to find some shelter to sleep in for the night. They walked around for a bit in search. They found an abandoned cave that they could sleep in not too far into the forest. They smelled around making sure that no one was living in there. Once Akira gave Marley the all clear, she then went in, and the two settled in, watching what was left of the daylight, which wasn't much. It started getting cold once the darkness took over in the cave. The two curled up together for warmth and slowly fell asleep.
The morning came with the sounds of birds chirping and that fresh forest air. Akira rose very slowly, making sure that she didn't wake Marley, who was still sleeping very soundly. When she was finally awake, she had that feeling that today was going to be the day. Akira wanted to get going as soon as possible. Not long after, Marley awoke. The two of them left the cave to search for food and then continue on in their search for paradise. They found food in the trees that bore fruit and found a few little amphibians here and there to nibble on. Once they filled themselves enough to go, they continued walking through the forest. The two didn't know their way around, had walked in some circles and had their challenges. Those trials seemed minimal for their goal which was very much worth it, as after the many hours of walking around, they finally made it to their destination.
Their Paradise was just as they had dreamed. They laid in the warm sand and knew they made it to the place they dreamed. Marley fell asleep in the sand and Akira watched her and smiled.

>> song ::
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

Bob Marley wrote: "Don't worry, About a thing". 'Cause every little thing, is gonna be okay.
Singing "Don't Worry, about a thing" 'Cause every little thing, is gonna be okay.
Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the rising sun,
Three little birds, Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs, Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:)

art (one has to be with his/her sister) ::
The many pieces of art of Marley <3 The one's with her sister are above if that's alright instead of being down here ^^

Last edited by Nadine on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 64 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icseal » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 am

ooh, pretty ouo

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* araghosta | adult | she/her ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
mostly absent with occasional bursts of activity
wife
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

edit

totally dropping out im sorry ;~; i definitely cant compare to some of these people

whoever wins had better take care of this gorgeous baby!!

user ;; Apple
name ;; Puakai - Ocean flower
gender ;; Female
story ;;
song ;;
art ;;
Last edited by palmsprout on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drizzle » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 am

I think I've removed the malware element. I forced my computer to allow it, so I don't know if I got it all, but I think I did. You should all be able to see the 2nd page now. ouo b
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf in a Fedora » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:04 am

reserve
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

|Ask Me|DA|Tumblr|
used to be wolfwarrior144, please do not steal.
Wolf in a Fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space.cadet » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Drizzle wrote:I think I've removed the malware element. I forced my computer to allow it, so I don't know if I got it all, but I think I did. You should all be able to see the 2nd page now. ouo b

Drizzle! Thank you so much, it worked ;u;
I'll work off that page for now.
❤▪❤ ▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤ ▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤

Your magnetism just isn't fair!

space.cadet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

user ;;
PokeZelda
You can also call me by The In-famous Zelda
Yes that dash was meant to be there.DON'T JUDGE!!
name ;;
I think I'll call this Koi Koi...
Bullock

gender ;;
Male of course.
story ;;
song ;;
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;;
Last edited by winter.sunset on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zelda - Saria - Midna - Tetra
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosiestar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:58 pm

user ;; Rosiestar
name ;; 夏 Natsu
gender ;; female
story ;; wip
song ;; wip
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;; wip

Wip! ^^

Rosie ♡

my deviantartmy JBDs
nerdd <3ravennn

[insert friendly but also clever and funny text here]

Rosiestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 am

user ;;
kikipond
name ;;
gili air or air
gender ;;
female
story ;; gili air had a home on the small island of lombok, which is just off the coast of bali. she was very, very small when she found herself clambering inside a small boat that would take her and a group of passengers to the gili island. at this point, she had been abandoned after a storm and had no name.
so, on the boat she was taken to the three gili islands;
gili meno
gili air
gili trawangan

she fell in love with the islands, and on the last trip to gili air, she accidentally spent too much time playing in the village and was left behind. of course she didn't care, because she was surrounded by her favorite foods and her favorite activities. she actually earned her name when she was walking past a group of tourists and heard them say 'gili air!' and she believed they were talking to her (in reality they were just extremely excited to be on gili air) and she took on the name.

song ;;
let the sun shine - chasing pluto remix
art ;;
wip
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsabindrill » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:47 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

user ;; The_Oshawott_Girl<3
name ;; Kimberly
gender ;; Female
story ;; Short: the water spelling from kimberlys tails is so Importen to her cuz it makes her younger and never older she loves to dance so. She can dance all her life. Her family disargee too making her surf so she gets mad
song ;; 1D live while you young Live while your'e young
art (one has to be with his/her sister) ;;
ywh.jpg
ywh.jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 125 times
Last edited by Tsabindrill on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
══════════════════════
Image/ Soph / she/THEY / Capricorn / Image

Hi! seems ive been on the website forever huh? i hope all is well, im doing alright and hopefully will contiunute to do so, i stan star wars and its basically my only interest muah bye, oh btw im sapphic now
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Tsabindrill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me