Based on Click to view
Artist Vraska the Unseen [gallery]
Time spent 54 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tibalt transparent ref

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:43 am

Tibalt is my newest LoC, designed by CCrow

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Basic Information

User] Vraska the Unseen
      Element] Darkness
      Name] Tibalt
      Nicknames] Tib, Pest, Bolt
      Rank] Rebellion Brawler and spy within the Pride
      Gender] Male
      Sexuality] Straight
      Age] 350
      ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A lion with the gift of darkness can: Cover any area with darkness, can blind foes, create distractions, cloud the mind, manipulate shadows.

Abilities]
      ???- ???

???- ???

???- ???

???- ???

Personality

Hot-headed]
      - Stubborn, will fight for his beliefs and what he wants
      Tibalt doesn’t waver from his beliefs easily or without convincing. Trying to get him to do something he doesn’t want to may take some persuasion or bribery. His ideas and what he thinks is right are often what he’ll believe in unless proven wrong.

Spiteful] - having malicious intent
      Thoughts of evil are commonplace in his mind. He’s not afraid to speak his mind or perform actions even if it is offensive or harmful to those around him. Specifically, he doesn’t care about the well-being of others

Close-Knit] - Has few friends he’s truly loyal to
      Tibalt has few friends, and those that he does have are family to him. As for the rest of the world, hate is the only thing that Tibalt has for them.

Sarcastic ]- Witty remarks and quick refutes
      Sarcasm comes naturally when you hate everything and everyone that breathes. Witty and fast responses often occur with Tibalt, and most conversations will have a hint or more of sarcasm.

Persuasive] - Can easily manipulate others
      From a young age, Tibalt would manipulate those around him to help himself. He could sell dung to a hunter if he truly wanted to. His quick wits have helped drastically with this.

Strategic]
      - Likes to plan ahead
      Although very stubborn, Tibalt prefers to plan out his choices instead of just being compulsive. He weighs his options and makes sure he is ready to go before attempting to try something out.

Psychoticism] - a personality pattern typified by aggressiveness and interpersonal hostility.
      Tibalt's element makes him extremely aggressive and hostile, simple as that. He tends to lash out and often goes into a 'blind rage' of sorts when simply sitting there and having a nice conversation.

Adaptable] - Can adapt to nearly any situation
      This lion can adapt rather quickly to nearly any situation he's thrown in. A prime example of this would be his sudden blindness, he walks around and acts as a normal lion would. Most don't believe he is blind at first.

Challenging] - Doesn't like being talked down to or walked upon, will challenge authority
      Bolt absolutely hates authority figures, simple as that. He dislikes them talking down to him and will challenge them to stand up for what he believes should be the way things are

Firm] - Stands true in what he says, never backs away from his word
      Tibalt is one of those types to stay in one place and not back off of what he says. He's kind of like a large rock, pointy and annoying while very hard to move.

Honorable] - Even if he hates everything and everyone, he knows when to honor those around him
      Tibalt knows strength and the like when he sees it, he will respect and honor it even if he hates everything.

Loyal] - Stays true to the sides he picks
      Bolt is one of those lions that, even when forced to pick a side, he stays loyal to it until something happens to either cause him to waver or he is removed from the side he stands on.

History

Key points as stands: I will fully write things out
      • Born in the pride
      • Trained immensely hard to be a warrior
      • Constantly belittled by his family and other members of the pride
      • Resentment slowly grew
      • Eventually snapped, murdered another lion
      • Left the pride, joined the rebels

Relationships

• Red's Naku
      • Genesis
      • Nissa
      • Par
      • Domani
      • Momus
      • Chli
      • Dust
      • Gorgos
      • Vento
      • Bran
      • Mitul
      • Lyra

Probably a short story

Playlist

An art?

Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me