Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Knittens Artist Search by Kenn

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenn [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Knittens Artist Search

Postby Kenn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:03 am

Im so sorry this cover is really bad but Im reduced to my phone as of right now and I don't have much time hh. I'll make it better later I promise.

Rules and Guidelines
[size=95]-You may make as many entries as you like!
-Critique on entries is only allowed if the user asks for it
-Do not use these lines for anything else but the artist search
-I will be looking at this daily so don't worry I will see your entries!
-You may edit the lines
-Please make sure to include their minerals, herbs and fabric rarity
-No deadline, this is an ongoing search (so don't be afraid to make entries even if artist positions aren't open!)

Good luck!
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knittens Artist Search

Postby ophanimera » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:24 am

marks and laughs diabolically

before backing out of the room quietly...
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 am

Mark.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotCocoa_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:48 am

mark and should we make covers for our entries?
Hello! I'm HotCocoa but you can call me hot ;) {Awkward Pause} Oh and you can also call me Cocoa! I love cats, nature, food, reading, and drawing!
Female | Christine
<3
My Buttermilks /// My Other CS Characters
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
HotCocoa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:49 am

HotCocoa_ wrote:mark and should we make covers for our entries?

Preferably not because it'll get lost amongst non cover entries. But theres not rule against it!
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rubytalon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:14 am

Marks while laughing evilly
Rubytalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:07 pm

In the middle of submitting my entry when I realize...
I gave my entry a flower crown, are accessories allowed? I realize that the witches' hut is in the deep woods, so there wouldn't be anything like cellphones, but maybe natural things that can be made from material or plants.

I like to think this curious fella wandered off and collected some pretty flowers and some bendy sticks to make this or it was made for them by one of the witches (If the assistants are even witches), but I don't know if they are enchanted before or after they find owners, as it's not in the main lore.

I'm taking a risk by putting this small, insignificant hat on it, but I think because it's 100% natural and the materials can be found anywhere in the woods, it'd be fine... right?

I'm probably overthinking this a whole ton, but I don't want to contradict the lore you made for Knittens. ;-;
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Sørrøhh wrote:In the middle of submitting my entry when I realize...
I gave my entry a flower crown, are accessories allowed? I realize that the witches' hut is in the deep woods, so there wouldn't be anything like cellphones, but maybe natural things that can be made from material or plants.

I like to think this curious fella wandered off and collected some pretty flowers and some bendy sticks to make this or it was made for them by one of the witches (If the assistants are even witches), but I don't know if they are enchanted before or after they find owners, as it's not in the main lore.

I'm taking a risk by putting this small, insignificant hat on it, but I think because it's 100% natural and the materials can be found anywhere in the woods, it'd be fine... right?

I'm probably overthinking this a whole ton, but I don't want to contradict the lore you made for Knittens. ;-;

No no of course thats okay! I thought the flower crown was a cute touch! Accesories will be allowed and when considered in the lore, it is known that the witch shall provide for her little knittens. She gives them food, shelter and all other necessities and wants.
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:40 pm

Kenn wrote:
Sørrøhh wrote:In the middle of submitting my entry when I realize...

No no of course thats okay! I thought the flower crown was a cute touch! Accesories will be allowed and when considered in the lore, it is known that the witch shall provide for her little knittens. She gives them food, shelter and all other necessities and wants.

Ah thank you, I wanted to stay as true as possible to the lore.
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Mark
---