Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Wisp Feather Wolf lines contest~WINNER PAGE 3

Postby jern. » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Thank you very much!
I will Finish my lines into gift lines soon!
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wisp Feather Wolf lines contest~JUDGING

Postby reilly » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm

.Splash of Sunshine. wrote:Okay, I have decided on the winners! First, is Peace&Colby! I was going to cancle second place, but, I will give it to |☼|.nighτ.sυns.|☼|, they worked really hard, and even thought they didn't finish, I think they deserved second place. <3

1st. 5 pets from the prize pool (you pick first)+ if you wish, you may help me with this species in any way you like. (Mod, artist, co-owner ect.. ;) ) AND you get one custom, if you like. <3

2nd. 4 pets from the prize pool (pick second) and you get to have a custom, or be an artist or mod.

I am not having a third place, sorry! Please pm me about prizes!

Rules for Contest Holders: (Updated 3rd Jan 2013) wrote:2. Any prizes you offer must be awarded to winners at the end of the contest - even if you cancel or close the contest early. If the entries were disappointing or you didn't get many to pick from, advertise and bump more to try and get more entries before you close.

Sorry, you have to give out the third place that you promised on the front page.
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me