Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Haymitch X Diandra Eleadora by Mortikat

Based on Click to view
Artist Mortikat [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haymitch X Diandra Eleadora

Postby Mortikat » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Eleadora, a pup from the Haymitch X Diandra litter. Her sibling will be UFA. :)

Eleadora says:

The story of my birth is not a happy one. Many speculate about what truly happened that night, but my father knew exactly what happened, because he was there.

My name is Eleadora, or Ele, as I prefer to be called. Our mother's name was Diandra, our father's is Haymitch.

My mother was about to suddenly give birth, far away from the pack. She could not return in time to birth us, so with the help of my father, she found a place they had deemed safe. I was the firstbourne, taken to suckle my mother's teat before any other sibling had entered the world. The biggest, the strongest, the one with the advantage in life.

Shortly thereafter, my mother birthed me a sibling. My sibling was weaker and tinier than I was, frail from the beginning. I was expecting more siblings to join us, however that would not be the case. For as soon as the third pup began to be born, a Demon came out of the shadows. It had smelt my mother giving birth and knew that it was an opportune time to attack.

My father has never given us the details, and all I know is that he fought as hard as he could to save my mother and our unborn siblings. In the end, he had to snatch us up and run away from the Demon, bleeding, his heart shattered to pieces.

In the end, my lone sibling and I were raised together along with our cousins; Suckled at Ru's teats as we grew with her and Cinna's children. We always knew we were not Cinna and Ru's, always knew that our mother had left and never returned, but for what reason, we did not learn until we were older. Our father took as best care of us as he possibly could. His usually grumpy demeanor seemed to melt away and he would always have this happy, but yet slightly sad, smile as he gazed upon myself and my sibling. His smile was especially sad when he looked upon me, for I looked almost exactly like our mother had.

Still, even without a mother to call our own, my sibling and I grew up to be integral members of the pack, and to this day, our father still mourns our birth.

Last bumped by Mortikat on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:27 pm.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me