Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Colette & Cosette by coconutcoyote

Based on Click to view
Artist coconutcoyote [gallery]
Time spent 6 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Colette & Cosette

Postby coconutcoyote » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:11 am

my two new girls <33

I have to go out now but I’ll put in some information and stuff later!

tea’s description <33
    they are twin sisters who have the curse of always hearing what is on the minds of others and feeling their energies. colette can only hear when others have bad thoughts therefore, she is always upset and views the world negatively. cosette can only hear when others have good thoughts therefore, she is always happy and views the world positively.

some other stuff:
    * colettes bow and cosettes spiked collar hold their life force. removing them would weaken them immensely and as they cannot stop their “hearing” powers, they would eventually “run out of juice” and die
    * yes, Colette can fly lol, and no Cosette cannot
    * they are intertwined meaning that they can share their life force, if for example one is injured/dying

oh my god I have so many ideas for these two ☺️ I’m in love so thank you so much for selling these kids to me!

other ideas
    * both are princesses and though they are twins (and therefore were born at basically the same time), Colette is first in line for the throne

lore
    the girls were born twins on August 4th ((my bday cause why not)). their polar opposite looks came as a surprise to most, but no one dared complain due to them being the daughters of the king and queen. colette was always the loud and mean pup; she loves to cause trouble and always seemed to be in a mood. cosette on the other hand was always the quiet and good pup. she was always positive and kind. as they grew, the two realized they had a connection. it didn’t really surprise them because they knew they were twins. but they kept it a secret just in case. the pair were never let out of their palace home due to their royal title, therefore they had only really interacted with the palace staff, their parents, royal relatives, and each other. finally when their mother gained trust in them and let them out, they discovered that they could sense emotions; colette the bad ones and cosette the good ones. while this terrified them both and they longed to tell someone, they also kept this a secret. and while they have different views on life, they both have the same view on each other; love and adoration. the two are inseparable.
coconutcoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me