Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Grayscale~ Prologue Page 1 by SavatheWolf

Artist SavatheWolf [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
51 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Grayscale~ Prologue Page 1

Postby SavatheWolf » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:13 am

Ok, so this is page one of the prologue.

Honey (the golden wolf)

"I'm sorry but, he's gone."

Orion is standing there all sad in the pouring rain... Be quiet I know it doesn't look like rain DX

Anyway enjoy. If I get 5 likes I will post page 2

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=430135- Cover

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=432383- Next Page
Last edited by SavatheWolf on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI am a wolf and a Mormon. Deal with it. I'M AT COLLEGE Y'ALL! =D
I'm on a bit of hiatus from art at the moment. School is working me to the bone and I have literally no time for anything. I draw as often as I can, but unfortunately it's mostly in my art classes. So don't expect anything soon. I haven't forgotten my comic.... but it will be a while.

Image Pic by Foxface-x3
Click here for the best artist on chickensmoothie! MY FIRST FEATURE 8'D Thank you so much!

MY SECOND FEATURE Thanks again! I love you all! You have no idea how much this means to me <3
SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grayscale~ Prologue Page 1

Postby SavatheWolf » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 am

Any thoughts?
I'm on a bit of hiatus from art at the moment. School is working me to the bone and I have literally no time for anything. I draw as often as I can, but unfortunately it's mostly in my art classes. So don't expect anything soon. I haven't forgotten my comic.... but it will be a while.

Image Pic by Foxface-x3
Click here for the best artist on chickensmoothie! MY FIRST FEATURE 8'D Thank you so much!

MY SECOND FEATURE Thanks again! I love you all! You have no idea how much this means to me <3
SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SavatheWolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:07 am

Meh I'll probably put out pge 2 anyway... I love doing this to much. Stay tuned for page 2!

Image Pic by Foxface-x3

SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OhuWarrior92 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 am

This is so cute! I just have to say this though, please don't get mad! I think you should make the muzzles a bit longer, because they kind of look like cats. But other then that it's really good!
WIP
OhuWarrior92

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SavatheWolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 am

i'm not mad, but on WHAT EARTH DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A CAT?! Cats have MUCH smaller muzzles. But I'm glad you like it! (I specifically made Orion look baby like because it intensified the sadness)

Image Pic by Foxface-x3

SavatheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me