Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cats of the Elements pg 5-Partial Violence by Guest

Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cats of the Elements pg 5-Partial Violence

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 pm

This part hs partial violence.That means you dont see tons and tons of blood on the picture but there are scenes in the story with blood.

"Scar!"Smoke scrreched with anger.
"Why did you kill my sister?"
"For what you did to me.I lived a happy life a long time ago.Then you came and gave me this scar ruined me life!"
"You know exactly why i gave you that scar."
"Oh really?"
"Yes,you were threating to slice me open.I use common sense and I defended myself"
"For that i killed your sister,end of story"

"Quick Wave use your powers I whispered"
"I can't,i just learned I have powers.Do you really think I know how to use them?!"
"Nevermind I can handle this."

Smoke leaped on Scar and clawed his back in a fury of rage.Scar then flipped him over and clawed his belly turning it bright red.Scar then flung him into an old building wall sending bricks toppling on him.Looking for a new match Scar walked up to wave with blood smeared on his teeth,probably from killing Willow and sneered in delight at her.Right as he was about to claw her a loud screech came running and hit Scar aside.It was a cat,and he had a gold ring on.He was an element cat!

Re: Cats of the Elements pg 5-Partial Violence

Postby Mooncloud4 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Cool, I can't wait for part 6!!! ;3
I want to get a new start in CS, so I'm creating a new account and transferring all my pets there. Everything else will go <3
Mooncloud4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cats of the Elements pg 5-Partial Violence

Postby Mechanical-Paranoia » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 am

This has a really cool story line! Will follow. Btw, I am a friend of Syla the person who told you to keep going. :D
I was lemmers2000 before, so don't steal it. (Not that anyone would...)

Characters

I will not be very active for who knows how long, so I may not post all too often on the RPs I'm in. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone.
Mechanical-Paranoia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me