Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Oh, Drake! Page 1~ by RIP .Kurt.

Based on Click to view
Artist RIP .Kurt. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Oh, Drake! Page 1~

Postby RIP .Kurt. » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh, Drake!
Page 1

Frame 1 - Two villains plan to kidnap Drake and.... wait, I can't spoil the rest! Sorry, if you want a spoiler, look below!
Frame 2 - Meanwhile, Drake sits in his "imagination closet" which has a sky wallpaper. He thinks of himself in the future. He is dreaming to have 6 tails.
Frame 3 - Drake hears his mother call his name and he jumps back, slamming himself against the wall.
Frame 4 - Drake is very dizzy, he can't see, hear, heck, he can't sense anything.

Cover... Page 1

DID YOU KNOW THAT???

The purpose of this comic is to show that this funny and clumsy dog has a dream that he will achieve. The other dragon dogs say he will never be able to have 6 tails, but with kindness, being strong, and doing what he does best, Drake achieves 5 magical tails. Soon, his story is spread around the world of Lilioki, and he becomes the most famous dragon dog ever!

Life lesson: Follow your dreams.

SPOILER ALERT - HAHA fooled ya'! Want to find out what happens next? Be patient, young one.
I Won't Give Up wrote:Even the stars, they burn,
some even fall to the earth,
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it

Fix You wrote:Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try
To fix you

If you fall in love with two people, choose the second because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have fallen in love with the second.
ImageImage
Hello, this is Kurt's sister. Kurt has died, and I am taking over her account. Call me Angel
R.I.P Kurt: My only sister! I love you and miss you soooo much </3
RIP .Kurt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me