Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

~❀~My Character Tokala~❀~ by ArtGirl

Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❀~My Character Tokala~❀~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue May 31, 2016 12:39 pm

I will probably be editing this later. :P

Description:
Tokala is a female cherry blossom themed fox with a fluffier tail than a normal fox. She is a shinny dark magenta with a white belly, neck, tipped tail, ears, paw padding, and muzzle. She's also has deep red as a strip from her head down her back to her tail and on her paws. Her nose and the tips of her ears are the same deep red.
Area's of her coat have what looks like limbs with cherry blossoms on them. They are on her tail, side, neck, lower legs, and cheeks. Her eye's are the same color as the cherry blossoms on her coat.
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❀~My Character (Unnamed)~❀~

Postby cassette » Tue May 31, 2016 1:27 pm