Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Modern Magic

On a different Earth... is our modern world mixed in with magic and myth.
Strange creatures, dragons, unicorns, monsters, cenetars, fairies, and more. All in that world.
What does fate have in store for a small group of friends...?

*NOTE: You have to be on the list below to join. There won't be any more than 5 members.

nibbler56
..::Hurikane::..
Esperanta
Jhey1804
Roseness

To those who are on the list: Please post a pic, the name(s) of, and gender(s) of your character(s) before Role Playing.

My characters:
Myst, female, fairy/human cross~ http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo27 ... mplate.png
Myst's fairy form (yes, it's different)~ http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo27 ... tFairy.jpg
Last edited by AcidicEye on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Modern Magic (..::Hurikane::.. & Esperanta)

Postby { annah. » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Shane, Male, Dragon-shifter? (That okay?)
http://c2.api.ning.com/files/wqAzcbPXfU ... eGuy16.jpg
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Yep. :3 lol, I think I might have accedently sent the link 2 times.

If you don't have an image, you can post a description. And so long as your chracter has/can have a human-like apperance, you can RP 'em. Just don't wanna have a bunch of sea monsters and goblins running around, lol!
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esperanta » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Mel~Female~25% elf and 75% human~No picture yet, but here's a description:
She has dark(?) green eyes and medium red hair that is down almost to the middle of her back. She always wears an emerald green dress which goes well with her eyes and skin tone.

I'll be making another character, just not at the moment.
ImageImage
Christ is the center of my life!
[center]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.

1 Thessalonians 5 <--- My favorite chapter of the Bible, read it ;)[/center]
Esperanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm

K, that's every body! let's start.

Myst sat on the curb of the road poking at a daisy that had grown in a crack in the cement. The sun was high and the weather was warm. A soft breeze drifted, carrying the smells of the nearby park. A large moving van drove by. "Yeck!" was the only thing that Myst said after a few seconds. The gross smell of deassel wafted up. Myst got up and stood in the middle of the side-walk, she slowly started to walk to the park.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esperanta » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Mel walked casually down the sidewalk as she blew bubbled with a piece of bubblegum, going nowhere in particular. She turned her baseball cap around the right way when the sun shined in her eyes. Her dress flowed out behind her as the wind blew. Mel twirled around, she felt carefree, bumping into a few people who were also on the sidewalk. "Oops, sorry" she apologized, quickly hurrying on.
ImageImage
Christ is the center of my life!
[center]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.

1 Thessalonians 5 <--- My favorite chapter of the Bible, read it ;)[/center]
Esperanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Shane flew higher and higher in his dragon form. The black hue of his scales contrasted the blue sky. He noticed many people along the sidewalk but, didn't pay much attention to them at the moment.

(short post sorry.)
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Myst was walking absentmindedly. The sound of dragon out for some exersise startled Myst, after all, she was part fairy. Fairies are small, dragons are big, and in the wld they weren't really friends... Myst sped up. She wasn't watching where she was going and collided with an elfish looking girl wearing a hat. Myst fell, her body being to thin and light. "O-oops! I'm sorry! I haven't learned how to summon my wings yet, so I guess I was in your way." she said with an embarassed smile. She looked up at the black dragon. He almost seemed to have a human way about him. "Hey! You, black dragon! Just a quick tip: Some of us down here are fairies!" she yelled. Uh... I wonder if I should have said that...?

(I got to get off for the night now. later.)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 am

Shane easily heard the fairy's spoken words. Shane at first chose to ignore her, then he began wondering why she'd spoken that way to him. So, he turned downward and pulled in his red and black wings, nose-diving towards her. He soon became close to the ground, he began morphing in mid-air. Shane landed lightly on his feet, just in front of the girl, while his wings slowly disappeared. Now in his human form, he chose to ask her why she had spoke the way she had and what it meant. "I do understand that fairies roam this world. Why did you tell me once again what I already know? Did I do something to offend you?" Shane said casually to the fairy in front of him.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:42 am

Lluminera, Angel-Elf Hybrid, but she looks human. Her wings are hidden and can only be seen by certain people.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me