๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ CLOSED, SEE DISCUSSION ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ CLOSED, SEE DISCUSSION ]

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:20 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ:

One strange day, peculiar letters will find themselves sent to those of various walks of life.
      It may be delivered by entirely normal means, or it may appear on a desk in a room in which
      no one else has stepped foot in ages. It may be delivered by an animal, or by the wind, or
      some other entirely natural or supernatural force. And someone will read this letter. There
      may be no correlation to those that read these letters at all; They may be from different
      backgrounds, species, and even different worlds and eras.

Within this letter is a cordial invitation; A strange person of no prestige invites you to a ball, and
        they're no one any of you will know. They promise entertainment, and the opportunity to attain ...
        "enlightenment".

Whether or not you accept, sometime after, something strange that you canโ€™t quite put your
        finger on happens once you arrive. That is... You don't remember journeying to this manor at all.

All of a sudden, one day, you are standing in front of gilded gates,
      and a gorgeous manor of grand scale. You enter the main hall, and ...

โŒœxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒ
    In These Halls
    World + Rooms
    Rules + Forms
    Characters + Open RPs
    [ Discussion Thread ]

โŒžxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโŒŸ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by Wyverncult on Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ WORLD + ROOMS ]

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:20 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ:

!! The focus of this roleplay is mainly for character interactions and introspection.

!! The "goal" that the characters must reach is to find out what the world and life that they live
      means to them. This kind of thing is entirely up to the roleplayer, and can be found out through
      character conflict, interaction, and worldbuilding. There is no right or wrong answer, but
      remember to keep it in-character!

The gimmick is that characters are locked inside the manor grounds. They may attempt to escape, or
      freely explore. Characters may not freely leave the manor grounds. Outdoor areas are apart of the manor.

When new characters arrive, a doorbell will be rung and will be heard throughout the manor.
      This is to ensure that everyone will be notified of the arrival of newcomers and may react accordingly.

Characters will find that the rooms and floors of this manor are eerily familiar. What is familiar
      to one character may be entirely foreign to another. Players are free to infinitely create areas
      to their leisure; It seems as though the manor is endlessly massive ...

!! If you would like to provide a room name and description in the Discussion Thread for
      me to add to the room list, please be my guest! I will do my best to keep it updated. This is optional.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ผ:

FLOOR 1

> The Main Hall
        A grandiose hall that has been polished and adorned with trinkets of varying size, all of
        the highest quality. There are multiple doors and staircases leading out of this hall,
        and a balcony high above.

The host is normally seen from here, watching their guests...

> Dining Hall + Kitchen
        A long, long hall fitted with fine-quality tables and decorations. It's dimly lit by pleasant
        candlelight. At the end of the hall is a professional-grade kitchen, although there are no
        chefs to attend to the guests... There are plenty of ingredients for cooking, although...

You never truly get hungry here, anyway.

OUTDOORS

> The Front Garden
        In the front courtyard is a garden of, admittedly, reasonable size. It's not too large, but
        definitely not by any means small either. It's very spacious, you can clearly see across the
        courtyard to the front gates. However, an oppressive fog is settled outside the gates, and
        they're too tall to climb... Maybe you should try someplace else instead.

> The Back Garden
        The back courtyard is of mind-boggling size. There is a hedge maze, but you're not
        too sure what's past that. Maybe if you get to high ground you can see beyond...

.. Otherwise... You're going to have to go through.

BASEMENT

> ...

FLOOR 2

> ...

In These Halls
    World + Rooms
    Rules + Forms
    Characters + Open RPs
    [ Discussion Thread ]

Last edited by Wyverncult on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ RULES + FORMS ]

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:21 pm

๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ:

> Pay attention to the worldbuilding.

> All site and general RP rules apply.
      > At least 3 sentences per reply required.
      > Canon + OCs both allowed.
      > Play only as many characters as you can handle.

> Really, have fun! Cooperate with others to
      come up with plots and character conflicts as you like!
    ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ผ:

To be posted on the [ Discussion thread ].
      Code: Select all
      [b]Character name:[/b]
      [b]Gender/pronouns:[/b]
      [b]Appearance:[/b]
      [b]Canon or OC:[/b]
      (If applicable,) [b]Fandom:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b]
      [b]Background:[/b]
      [b]Other information:[/b] (Abilities, ETC.)

[b]Excerpt:[/b] (OPTIONAL)

In These Halls
    World + Rooms

Rules + Forms
    Characters + Open RPs
    [ Discussion Thread ]

Last edited by Wyverncult on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ CHARACTERS + OPEN RPS ]

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:21 pm

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ:

The Manor's Host, played by Wyverncult. (OC)
        OC
      Popper_Cornz's x Kailani Rosenbough.
      Popper_Cornz's x Lochlan Rosenbough.
      Spiritstar3's x Solstice.
      Spiritstar3's x Equinox.
      onion's x Jung Aileen.
      Scorpioness's x Skybell.
      coffee.berry's x Geode.
      avokado.'s x Corax Corvus.
      Soup5's x Yggdrasil.
        FANDOM
      Wyverncult's x Soma Cruz. (CASTLEVANIA)
      Wyverncult's
      x Dante. (DEVIL MAY CRY)
      bigwig.'s
      x Will Graham. (HANNIBAL)
      bigwig.'s
      x Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr.. (INDIANA JONES)
      InfectedHau's
      x Iduna Starbreeze. (WARHAMMER / OC)
      Kveykva's
      x Ainz Ooal Gown. (OVERLORD)
      Kveykva's
      x SCP-1487 "Saffron". (SCP FOUNDATION)
      twodee's
      x Satoru Gojo. (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
      Spiritstar3's
      x Touya. (POKEMON)
      Spiritstar3's
      x Lati. (POKEMON / OC)
      Spiritstar3's
      x Jessica. (TOUKEN RANBU / OC)
      Ploegy's
      x
      Aigis. (PERSONA)
      Queen of flame's
      x Mikazuki Munechika. (TOUKEN RANBU)
      Queen of flame's
      x Konnosuke. (TOUKEN RANBU)
      wolfrunner's
      xYukiko Nakahara-Dazai.(BUNGOU STRAY DOGS / OC)

๐“ž๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“Ÿ๐“ผ:

!! Corax Corvus; (avokado.)
        !! Touya; (Spiritstar3)
        !! Soma Cruz; (Wyverncult)
        !! Mikazuki Munechika & Konnosuke; (Queen of flames)
        !! Satoru Gojo; (twodee)
        !! Yukiko Nakahara-Dazai; (wolfrunner)
        !! Aileen Jung; (onion)

In These Halls
        World + Rooms
        Rules + Forms

Characters + Open RPs
        [ Discussion Thread ]

Last edited by Wyverncult on Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:08 am, edited 22 times in total.
Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Everyone has their own little internal world -
          a secret garden only they can enter.

Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality.
          And the logic of one world means nothing in another.

Understanding other people isn't hard.... It's impossible.

In These Halls
    World + Rooms
    Rules + Forms
    Characters
    [ Discussion Thread ]

Wyverncult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ MULTI + OPEN ]

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:31 pm

โ€Ž

โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ–ท TAGGED: โ€ŽOPENโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€Ž โ™‚ โˆ™ 20 โˆ™ human?โ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€Žๆฅ้ ˆ ่’ผ็œŸ โˆ™ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–š๐–Ÿโ€Ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโœžโˆ™

LOCATION: โ–ท The Front Gardenโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž ( I think I'm having dรฉjร  vu ... ) โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž

โ€Ž
โ€โ€ŽImage

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽSoma โ€Ž... doesn't know how he got here. In one instant, he was heading out to go on his daily walk to the shrine with Mina, and the next instant he was standing in front of a manor that looked both prestigious and well-taken care of, and like it'd seen better days. Not to mention, the temperature outdoors was surprisingly frigid, even for Soma; His breath misted heavily in the air before him and almost seemed to linger and dazzle with frost. All that he could see in front of his face were those shining gates lit brilliantly by nearby lamps, and everything else surrounding him was a fog that felt impossible to bypass. He wasn't all too sure if he should try anyway ...

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽUnfortunately, it wasn't as though Soma had never been in a similar situation before. Clenching his teeth, he pulled his furred coat tighter around his person, giving his surroundings another once-over before reaching forward and pushing the gates open. They screeched with the effort as Soma slipped through, and once he was safely in the garden courtyard on the other side, they slammed shut behind him. He huffed to himself, staring out at the dense fog.

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽSo much for getting back through that way ...

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽOnce on the other side, however, it felt like a totally different atmosphere: It was as if there was never any mist or fog to begin with. Everything in the vibrant green garden seemed very carefully tended to, and the air couldn't be any clearer. The temperature was also much more bearable; Soma was almost in shock with how much warmer it was on this side of the gate! Although this situation seemed pretty familiar ... There was also nobody- Or no thing, even- around him ... Even so, he couldn't be sure that he was safe here.

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAfter standing at attentive guard for a few moments, Soma begins quietly making his way through the garden grounds towards the front doors, examining the plants with a careful eye. Many of them seemed almost out-of-this-world, and he took even more care walking past those particular hedges. Seriously, where was he now ? โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž...โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโœž โˆ™โ€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:04 pm

Solstice- genderfluid, usually female pronouns- 28 y- bi; crush is Kail- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: (Solstice), Equinox, Eclipse and Moonrise- golden eyed gray wolf form, swift and agile- Tags: Equinox/ open (Soma too but she can be tagged by someone else and go with them)

The loyal and intelligent but sometimes wild and loud one hummed a bit. The average height and slender, nice lipped and medium lashed one sighed. She'd gone to sleep, waking up still a wolf. They'd woken in a strange place, too. The gray wolf hadn't recognized this place at all. She'd led her sibling towards the manor she'd seen, and phased back human. Now, the tanned one with long ashen blonde hair, parted instead of bangs, stared at the gates. She flicked back wavy ended hair. The blue-gray eyed one pushed open the gates, then. She'd noticed the temperature seemed lower here. She was glad she'd tied a flannel around her waist. She hadn't taken it off before phasing the night before, so she still had it.

She heard the gates clang shut, and shook her head. She grabbed the flannel, pulling it on then looking around, having no clue someone else was here. If she had known, maybe she wouldn't have been so eager to enter. As it were, she headed through the grounds now.

Equinox- agender- 24 y- likes boys; maybe Soma but also open- OC- could honestly be multi fandom- Ellis x Stella: Solstice, (Equinox), Eclipse and Moonrise- ambery eyed white toed black phase wolf, swift and agile- Tags: Solstice/Soma

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous pretty and slender one hummed a bit. The full lipped and longer lashed one glanced around a moment. They'd woken in wolf form, and didn't know where this was. The black phase wolf had then walked up to these gates. Blue-gray eyes behind glasses now looked to Solstice. They, as well as their sibling, had phased back now. The dark haired one, with a part instead of bangs, sighed. They brushed back shoulder length wavy ended dark hair. They should have clipped it back or something...It was too late for that now, though. The tanned one was wearing stockings and fingerless gloves. They were glad they'd put those on, as the temperature seemed lower here.

They watched as Solstice pushed open the gates, and they walked through. They hadn't seen the other person come in through here...They walked along, staring at a garden as they made their way. They gasped as they looked up and suddenly saw a person (Soma), and said "I...didn't see you there."

They wondered if he'd gotten a letter as well.

It had been kind of strange...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:10 am

Iduna Starbreeze||Stormcast Eternal||Location: Front Garden||Mentioned: Soma Cruz
    Iduna was no stranger to spontaneous unknown locales. Even before she blazed across the reams at Sigmar's command, the tides of Change would often find her warband going to sleep in one place and waking up in another. She had traveled across the nine realms and back again, and to be quite honest, they were all starting to blur together.

All that considered, this was still strange.

She hadn't woken up here, and she certainly hadn't traveled here. She was simply here, with no memory of having arrived, or even of having departed Azyr. Her weapon stayed sheathed on her back, but her hand drifted to the hourglass that swung at her side. She didn't need her arcane-attuned senses to know that magic was afoot here.

The armored warrior strode up the path, shimmering trails of light sloughing off her robes and casting wild, hypnotizing patterns through the eddies of the mist. She pulled her hood further over her head, brushing a strand of raven-black hair out of her face. She didn't feel the cold, but it was always wise to be wary of mist, especially when magic was about. A pair of shimmering golden gates that wouldn't have looked all that out of place in Azyr loomed before her, screaming in protest but yielding easily before her heavens-wrought strength. She was well aware that this was most definitely a trap of some sort, yet she stepped through all the same, unsurprised when the gates slammed shut behind her. The skies above were cloudy, but unobstruced, yet she doubted she'd be able to fly out. The fact that this garden was so much warmer than the mist-shrouded expanse outside attested to the magic that hung over the place. Still, macabre as it was, it wasn't as though there was no way out for her.

As she walked towards the doors of the mansion that loomed before her, it became apparent that she was not the only one caught in this place's snare. A young man walked through the garden with her, clad in furs, his hair as pale as hers was dark. He didn't look like any of the mortals she'd encountered, before or after her Forging, but the realms were vast enough to not make that much of a surprise. People dressed differently everywhere, it was pointless to keep track. Iduna made no move to introduce herself, though she doubted her presence was unknown to the stranger. Even if she wasn't shining like the northern lights, it was hard to miss the seven-foot woman clad head to toe in black plate. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something off about the young man, as though he was perhaps more than he appeared. Nothing concrete, but she resolved to keep an eye on him should their stay here be a lengthy one.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. | the undead king

Postby Kveykva » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:45 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐€๐ข๐ง๐ณ ๐Ž๐จ๐š๐ฅ ๐†๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
    [โœฆ] | undead | male | overlord | โžก front garden | tags: mentions Soma and Iduna
    โ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž
A single step was all it took.

It was familiar, in a way. To find yourself somewhere else without the how, when, or why. That didn't make the transition any less jarring.

Lord Ainz couldn't exactly recall what he'd been doing at the time; it could have been any number of things, considering everything that demanded his attention at any given moment. Oh, I remember now. He had just returned from collecting funds for Nazarick's expenses and was on his way to distribute them. No sooner had he donned his caster robes and taken up his staff did he find himself here. Somewhere else.

It came as a shock, but the stupefaction didn't last long. Already, his mental gears were churning through data in an effort to explain the situation before him. Ainz's first instinct was to look behind him. He was met only with fog, and all around him, a biting chill lingered in the air. He recognized the frigid temperature only by the frost coating the grass under his feet and glimmering on the gate just ahead, which led to his next observation. Ainz was standing at the door to a manor.

It was exceptionally grand - the kind of weathered greatness one would expect from a monument that outlived the civilization that built it. Lamps stood incrementally along the cobbled path, their light barely fending off the curling tendrils of fog that begged to drape themselves across the golden gates. At the doors of a place so staggeringly gorgeous, there was only a single thought that passed through Ainz's mind: It isn't as great as Nazarick.

He should have been more concerned about the gate having "trap" written all over it, but Lord Ainz was in a strange place by equally mysterious means. From what he deduced thus far, his options were the manor or the fog; he felt his odds were slim against the latter. It wouldn't surprise him if the trap had been designed that way. "Well, I guess there's nothing left for me to do besides take the bait." It seemed like the most likely path to lead him to some answers, and so without further delay, Ainz crossed the gate's threshold. He heard the metallic gates slam shut, right on cue. There was, however, something else that surprised him.

The air inside the gardens was a refreshing change from beyond the gates, and not a cloud of mist reached in to taint the lush greenery. Almost immediately after he entered, the red pinpricks of light in Ainz's empty eyes swelled in size. There were others here as well. Based on their gait and the way they turned their heads to take in the wonders of the manor, they were victims of the same trap. One was a young man with fair skin, and his hair paler than snow. The other was a construct of some kind - at least, that was his best guess. It looked like a statue bathed in a rainbow, as though it were bleeding an aurora.

Initially, Ainz had been apprehensive at the prospect of being trapped in the same cage as an indeterminate amount of strangers, since his appearance didn't give him the best of first impressions. With any luck though, he'd be on the less weird side of people stuck here. And he wouldn't be the only one searching for a way out.

While inwardly uneasy, Ainz threw on a facade of confidence and strode across the gardens with a sense of regality and purpose, an ominous aura oozing from his black-garbed figure like fog from dry ice.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ”€ [ will i ]

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:40 pm

โžน โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๏ผ
    โ ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ โž male โ€ข human โ€ข hannibal โ€ข tags: -- (ment. iduna, soma)

Will Graham was not a stranger to suddenly coming to in a strange place, without proper recollection of how he'd gotten there. He had waded many times through the perilous slough between the real and the unreal, in a limbo where time seemed to warp in on itself and life became as a waking, fevered dream. But he had thought those days behind him; the illness which had melted his mind was gone now, and even as dark as his thoughts could be, he knew which ones were his own. So, when he found himself standing outside the strange manor, surrounded by nothing but chilling fog, he was terrified. As anyone would be, he supposed, but at the time he did not have the wits about him to reason such a thing. He looked around, panicked, but could see nothing for the heavy mist that encircled him. The only thing he direction he could really see in was in front of him, where a pair of gilded gates sat, framed by flickering lanterns. He was standing perfectly before them, as if he'd been intending to go walk right up to the house that sat behind them.

However, the entire property was unfamiliar; it didn't look like anything that would've been anywhere near where he lived. Reminded him more of when he had gone to Europe, visited Hannibal's childhood home... But there was no way he could've traveled that far without having any memory of it, was there? Either way, the idea of walking right into a stranger's garden wasn't particularly enticing, but he didn't have many options. If nothing else, it was cold, and he couldn't just wait around out here forever. He could try wandering back through the mist, but he could hardly see a foot in front of his face. His chances of getting lost were quite high, and, since he had no idea how he'd gotten here, he also had no idea what direction he'd come from. So, acting more on instinct than anything else, Will approached the gates. He would've expected them to be locked, but they opened rather easily, and he moved inside with slow, cautious steps. The gates shut behind him as if they had a mind of their own.

It was warmer here already, which was rather strange to him, but at least he was comfortable and less at risk of freezing to death. It was a big property, quite a bit more lavish than he would've expected to see where he lived in rural Virginia. Perhaps he'd traveled further than he would've thought. "Hello...?" He called softly, wanting to make his presence known just in case the owners of the property were out here. He didn't want to startle them too much. Whenever he got ahold of someone, he'd just ask where he was, maybe if he could use their phone. To his surprise, though, he soon noticed that he wasn't alone out here in the front garden. There was a woman, or at least he thought it was a woman, who had come in just ahead of him. She was tall - just enough to be unsettlingly so - clad in what looked like armor, and with a strange aura. It was like...flickers of light, glowing ribbons which seemed to emanate from her very being.

He once again questioned his grasp on reality, unsure now if he had even properly returned to the waking world or if he was still balancing precariously between consciousness and a dream. He glanced around, trying to find something else that stood out, and he was further surprised to see yet another person. This one had peculiar cool-silver-colored hair and was wearing what appeared to be furs.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me